Bezcraft Opening soon ¦ Need All Staff Positions

Coastercamm's Avatar Coastercamm8/7/16 11:52 am
1 emeralds 181 6
8/9/2016 5:37 am
Coastercamm's Avatar Coastercamm
Hello,

Currently in the making is Bezcraft factions PvP. This server allows grifing raiding and TNT. I am looking for a completely fresh staff team. I have no current staff members.

The Positions I am looking for are:

Admin (2)

Moderator (2)

Here is the app:

Your name:
Your age:
Your Minecraft username:
What rank are you applying for?:
Do you have any alt accounts?:
Past experience:
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:
Do you own a microphone?:
How much time are you available to spend on the server?:
Where are you located? (Timezone):
Thank you for reading! I will PM the IP if you are accepted for the team!
Coastercamm
Level 12 : Journeyman Collective

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2016 5:37 am
Coastercamm
Bump
08/07/2016 12:46 pm
Coastercamm
I've messaged and added you all
08/07/2016 12:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Euphoric Fox
Staff Application
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Name: Tim

Your Age: 16 Years Old (17 in October)

Your Minecraft Username: ElapsedEuphoria

What rank are you applying for?: Nothing specific, anywhere you want me I suppose.

Do you have any alt accounts?: No, I don't.

Past Experience: Well most of my past experience comes from being appointed for just about every position at one point or another. But if I had to say, I spent a vast majority of my time on the higher end of the board. Usually anywhere between Admin and Head-Admin, but of course there were the occasional times where I'd fill a Co-Owner position. But I assume I was appointed for those higher ranks because of amount of time I usually dedicated to the server and how active I was within the community, whether that be just working on my own in-game projects while chatting amongst the server, or just answering questions to best of the my ability. But as I said previously, I've spent time all across the board, so I can fill just about every position.

How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Well personally, it depends on the severity of the offense, but if the player in question is known for causing problems, whether it be spamming, advertising, or just being a rule breaker in general. I'm usually sticking with the old fashioned '3 Strikes', Since it seems only fair.

Do you own a microphone?: Yes, but just to inform you. I am somewhat introverted... Okay maybe a little more than somewhat. It just takes me a bit to warm up to people, just bare with me.

How much time are you available to spend on the server?: When I'm not working, usually 4-6 hours, maybe more. But I play mostly in the evenings.

Where are you located? (Timezone): EST
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I know this wasn't in the application format, but I assume this is what we and the rest of the staff that would be using to communicate. So I figured I'd just list it here anyways.

My apologies for the somewhat long reading, and I appreciate you taking the time to read my application. Thanks and have a good day!
08/07/2016 12:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IncentDesigns
Hi,

Please skype: IncentDesigns
08/07/2016 12:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Chillex
Your name: Easton R
Your age: 15
Your Minecraft username: EastonR
What rank are you applying for?: Admin or Head admin
Do you have any alt accounts?: Yes
Past experience: Owned a server and have been admin and mod on others
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: A 3 strike rule 1 being warning 2 being kick and three depending on the severity of the actions ban or temp ban with owner or co owners permission
Do you own a microphone?: yes
How much time are you available to spend on the server?: 2-4 hours
Where are you located? (Timezone): Pacific standard

Thanks for your consideration -Easton
08/07/2016 12:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
gamefeast
Your name: Logan
Your age: 12 (Trust me, I'm much more mature than you think.)
Your Minecraft username: TheyCallMeFeast
What rank are you applying for?: Head Admin
Do you have any alt accounts?: No
Past experience: I've worked as Head Admin on a shut down server by the name of CastleCraft. I've also worked as a Mod on SodaFacPvP (also shut down.)
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Three strike method. The "strikes" being kicks. Three kicks results in a ban.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes.
How much time are you available to spend on the server?: At least 5 hours a week (I will, however, be on vacation this week.)
Where are you located? (Timezone): Eastern Time (EST)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome