|Blessed Factions|Need Developer|Need Builders|Need Staff|

WizadisCRAZY's Avatar WizadisCRAZY1/14/17 8:01 pm
1 emeralds 262 9
1/16/2017 4:18 am
Doopy's Avatar Doopy
Blessed Factions is recruiting builders and developers atm!

Builders Application-

Click to reveal
Age-
Skype-
(Pics of builds on here or you can send me it on skype)

Developers Application-
Click to reveal
(MUST BE ABLE TO CODE CUSTOM PLUGINS)
1-10 How good with commands-
1-10 How experienced are you-
Skype-
Age-

Staff Application
Click to reveal
Age-
Skype-
Experience-
Why would you like to be staff on my server-
Why should I pick you over everyone else-
Anything you want to add-

So nothing too much, just pm me or put application in comments!
WizadisCRAZY
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Doopy
01/16/2017 4:18 am
Age-13
Skype-NemiskiYT
Experience-I am good at helping the server and adding more to it. I can also control whats happening on the server at certain times
Why would you like to be staff on my server-I would like to be staff on your server because i want to be staff on more than 2 servers as. I am the ranks admin and mod on those 2 servers i just mentioned so i thought about being staff on your sever as well.
Why should I pick you over everyone else-You should pick me over everyone else because i am very skilled and a can also advertise your sever. I always obey rules and never abuse and i know when to ban and mute people that do not obey rules but first i always give warnings unless its a situation that means straight ban.
Anything you want to add-I am also online from 9am-2pm and play for around 3 hours Monday-Friday. Thank you for your time.
Aimbqt
01/15/2017 12:08 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Redawesome111Age- 16

Skype- redawesome11

Experience- When it comes to experience, I feel that I have had many opportunities as a staff member. My first time was on a small factions server with 10-40 players online at a time. I was a Helper for about 9 months, until the owner closed the server. Next, I joined a semi-major factions server (300-400 players online at a time) still around today and became fairly successful on it. I ranked up to mod, but then had to resign due to IRL stuff that happened. I rejoined the staff team on that server last summer, and ranked all the way to Admin in three months. I was very successful as a staff member and caught many hackers. Then I had an argument with the head developer, as I mentioned above, and he banned me unfairly. The Head Admin did not protect me, and I could not do anything about it. Eventually the administration was replaced, and I was unbanned. The owner offered to promote me to Helper, but I was content with playing as a normal player and did not want to re-climb that staff ladder. Through this experience, I have learned how to detect hacks, moderate chat properly, and set an example for other players. I know how to use all the basic essential commands and know how to use almost all plugins... I might need to refresh my memory on some

Why would you like to be staff on my server- I want to be staff because I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I am mature enough and have what it takes to help the server and make it a better community.

Why should I pick you over everyone else- Explained in the paragraph above lol

Anything you want to add- Thank you for your time to read my application

http://www.oxpvp.org/community/index.ph ... tion.3394/
please dont copy apps
Aimbqt
01/15/2017 12:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Age-12
Skype-themarcokiller111
Look at my pmc, i have done a lot more builds though.
PMCSmeg
01/15/2017 11:39 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Age- 12
Skype- picahuplayer
Redawesome111
01/15/2017 10:53 am
WizadisCRAZY
01/15/2017 10:43 am
Still in need of staff, builders, and dev
Photon156
01/14/2017 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
10? Obviously I don't know every command of all the thousands of plugins out there, but I'm capable of learning...
8? There's no reference.. I'm not a professional but I'm sure I can compete with a lot of other people you could find. (I also work well in teams =)
Age: You don't need to know. Your response to this will help me decide if I want to work for you.
WizadisCRAZY
01/14/2017 10:21 pm
Bump-
Still in need of builders!
_Punda
01/14/2017 9:25 pm

link to builds
https://plus.google.com/u/2/collection/wNJ2lB

I can do much better and more, and i have made my best build on a server that stopped working sadly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome