BloodsCraft l Needs Staff l Builders

DJFoxxy's Avatar DJFoxxy3/19/14 3:18 pm
3/20/2014 12:14 pm
DJFoxxy's Avatar DJFoxxy
Hi everyone, I am the owner of the great, new server 'BloodsCraft'! This is one day new, but I only found the IP in the Spam Box today. I will need 3 mods, 2 admins, 1 co owner and 1 developer.

Moderator:
IGN:
You're applying for:
Experience:
Why you want to join:

Admin:
IGN:
You're applying for:
Experience:
Why you want to join:
How many hours are you available?

Co-Owner:

Admin:
IGN:
You're applying for:
Experience:
Why you want to join:

Developer:
IGN:
Experience:
ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY WITH A CONSOLE?: (If you destroy our server, I will get a MC admin to IP-ban you.)

IP: 198.24.134.122:35243
DJFoxxy
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

quasarhybrid
03/20/2014 5:08 am
Level 30 : Artisan Creeper
Admin.

Skype (Must have):davidspalace
IGN: lilly2018245
You're applying for: Admin
Experience:

I was a Owner of a server called OriginPvP for around 4months. I played Minecraft for 3 years, and I'm decent with using plugins, commands and many other privelages that you get as a staff. I was a builder in a server called MCDestiny, a SMP server for 5months. While I was there, I created 90% of the spawn, around 3 towns, shops, and a donor centre that was as big as a mansion. I was also a Mod in a server called RectonPvP for 2months, while I was in there, I welcomed many new comers to the server, and helped admin find griefers and hackers.

Why you want to join:

I have been searching around server where its fair, with mature staffs. I want to help this server out by doing whatever I can. Managing Plugins, setting commands, welcoming new-comers, building spawn I can do anything what you tell me, since i have a lot of past experience. With all my duty and honor, I promise if you pick me as a Admin I will do my best to serve the server with all my effort. Thank you!

2-3 hours during weekdays
5-8hours during Weekends
DJFoxxy
03/20/2014 12:14 pm
Accepted! This by far is the best application yet, its so good. Scratch admin! Head-Admin you are.
syntheticmonster
03/20/2014 5:02 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Name:Jay, IGN: Synthetic_Breed

I'm 28 years old, been playing this game for a few years now.
I am applying for A Dev position; My qualifications include, but are not limited to,
Bachelor degree in Computer Information system,
Master degree in Cyber Security.

I have a special spot in my heart for Minecraft servers. I am fair, I don't favor people.
If I were to be hired as a Developer, I would strictly have little-to-nothing to do with the players, and every to do with the development of the server, and systems.

Edit; I also have been Microsoft Certified for 2 years, if that helps my case.

Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
mailman6767
03/20/2014 4:47 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Developer:
Skype: ry but i dont have! but i can give you my email (calebgregorynz@outlook.com)
IGN: DarthMailman
Experience: 8 / 10 i used to run a server all by myself but i couldent keep it running :/
ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY WITH A CONSOLE?: (If you destroy our server, I will get a MC admin to IP-ban you.)
Boonjaw1
03/19/2014 6:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Ill talk it over with the owner
Funnywolf14
03/19/2014 6:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Moderator:
Skype (Must have): pnegri14
IGN:Funnywolf14
You're applying for: moderator
Experience: I used to co own a server
Why you want to join: I want to be able to help servers and build.
DJFoxxy
03/20/2014 3:33 am
DENIED. Barely any effort in the application, no detail or anything. Either make another or don't reply.
E_Hos
03/19/2014 5:45 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
I Can also be on the console 2-4 hours on a weekday 8 hours on weekends
DJFoxxy
03/19/2014 3:33 pm
TheWaySir
DJFoxxy
TheWaySirDeveloper.

IGN: Dalalsaad.

Experience: Moderator 5-6, Head-Moderator 2-3, Admin 4-5, Head-Admin 5-6, Developer 2-3, Manager 1, Site Creator/Site Manager 1, Co-Owner 3-4, Owner 2.

ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY WITH A CONSOLE?: Yes, I'm. I have received many servers consoles from their owners for helping them.

Accepted! Please come on the server, if the server is down, please PM me and I will try get the server up.

Sorry, but what's the IP & Port?

IP & Port is now in the description, 198.24.134.122:35243
E_Hos
03/19/2014 3:32 pm
Developer.
IGN: E_Hos
Experience: I have been staff on MANY servers (ask me if you want me to name all of them) I know alot about consoles McMyAdmin, Multicraft stuff like that. I know alot about commands perms plugins ex. Also i have created 2 ENJIN websites before
ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY WITH A CONSOLE?: (If you destroy our server, I will get a MC admin to IP-ban you.): Yes, I have done this kind of thing 2times before but the owners ran out of money so the server died But yes i am very trustworthy with consoles and other responsibilities you might give me.

PS: Can not be on minecraft (IN GAME) until Saturday (3days) but i am on skype AND can work on the console

Thanks
~E
Feel free to skype me whenever, I'll get back to you ASAP and Your server/console will be my top priority
DJFoxxy
03/19/2014 3:36 pm
Pending, we have another developer. For the next few days, I will be monitoring you twos activity. The best will get the rank. - DJ
E_Hos
03/19/2014 3:50 pm
What do you mean monitoring are activity?
DJFoxxy
03/19/2014 3:31 pm
Boonjaw1Admin:
Skype (Must have): Boonjaw (and i have a mike)
IGN: Boonjaw
Experience: I have played for over 2 years and i have owned 2 servers previously to applying here. I am great with ALL commands and i know how to set up every plugin. I am great with ranks, worldgaurd, worldedit, and multiverse. Most importantly i love helping out with staffing the server because i am very experienced in handling situations that may not always be easy to deal with.
Why you want to join: I would like to help the server group and develop through time and i would like to become your friend and aid you with whatever you may need help with. I am a dedicated player and am very fond of the rules. I would also like to help relive some stress from you and watch the server when you cannot.
How many hours are you available? I will most likely be available 2-3 hours most days.

Your Pal-Boonjaw

Accepted! Please come on the server, if the server is down, please PM me and I will try get the server up. BUT You will have to prove yourself by stopping a situation at a random time. YOu're rank will be trial mod.
TheWaySir
03/19/2014 3:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
DJFoxxy
TheWaySirDeveloper.

Experience: Moderator 5-6, Head-Moderator 2-3, Admin 4-5, Head-Admin 5-6, Developer 2-3, Manager 1, Site Creator/Site Manager 1, Co-Owner 3-4, Owner 2.

ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY WITH A CONSOLE?: Yes, I'm. I have received many servers consoles from their owners for helping them.

Accepted! Please come on the server, if the server is down, please PM me and I will try get the server up.

Sorry, but what's the IP & Port?
DJFoxxy
03/19/2014 3:28 pm
TheWaySirDeveloper.

Boonjaw1
03/19/2014 3:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin:

Skype (Must have): Boonjaw (and i have a mike)

IGN: Boonjaw

Experience: I have played for over 2 years and i have owned 2 servers previously to applying here. I am great with ALL commands and i know how to set up every plugin. I am great with ranks, worldgaurd, worldedit, and multiverse. Most importantly i love helping out with staffing the server because i am very experienced in handling situations that may not always be easy to deal with.

Why you want to join: I would like to help the server grow and develop through time and i would like to become your friend and aid you with whatever you may need help with. I am a dedicated player and am very fond of the rules. I would also like to help relieve some stress from you and watch the server when you cannot.

How many hours are you available? I will most likely be available 2-3 hours most days.

Your Pal-Boonjaw
TheWaySir
03/19/2014 3:24 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
Developer.

davidlovesmc81
03/19/2014 3:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Builder Application?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome