Bloxic Network! IN-NEED OF STAFF/MODS FOR PRISON!

lemurback's Avatar lemurback2/8/14 9:57 am
1 emeralds 164 2
2/9/2014 2:34 pm
Venidos's Avatar Venidos
- Bloxic Network -

IP: mc.bloxic.net
Our website: http://www.bloxic.net
Youtube Trailer: Click Here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Servers:

Prison
Factions
Creative
KitPvP
SkyWars [Coming Soon]
Survival Games [Coming Soon]

Join now and receive the benefits!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prison Staff Application!
**You may also visit our forum to submit an application for staff because it may be seen quicker.

Name:

Ign:

Time zone:

Time on server:

Experience other servers:

What position are you aiming for? Helper, staff etc.:

Maturity level:

How often are you on the server a day? :

YouTube account or accounts:

Additional Info:
lemurback
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2014 2:34 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Venidos
Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for : Admin

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project, i have voxeled a custom map on another build server, i specify in medevial and achient aztec sandstone building, i enjoy creating custom terraformed maps and spaces for my builds, if you would like to see the last server i used to co-own you can visit 192.95.30.208:48648 and i can show you my builds in person

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i am extremly good with voxel sniper and worldedit

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: medevial and achient aztec, i used to build modern and could easily do that also

Why do you want to join the server?: dayhunter and i enjoy helping others and other servers

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated 4 servers, i have admined 8 servers, i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: 3-5 hr week 8-12hr weekend

Have you ever been banned on a server before: no feel free to seach my name here : http://fishbans.com/search.php this is where i check my players and it crossrefernces bans with MCbans, MCbouncer, Minebans, MCblockit and Glitzer.

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype
02/09/2014 12:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
lemurback
Hurry!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome