forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

BorutoMC ~ Now Recruiting!

1 emerald6 replies78 views
created 05/14/2019 5:17 pm by Serenas_Fennekin
last reply 05/21/2019 4:01 pm
This is a post to notify the good people of Planet Minecraft that BorutoMC is now recruiting staff members and beta testers!

BorutoMC is a RPG server based off of the Naruto/Boruto universe!

If you're interested in taking part in the project, I urge you to contact me on discord (MalThePal#2702) or reply to this thread!

Click here if you're interested in applying for Builder

Click here if you're interested in applying for Moderator

Click here if you're interested in applying to become a Developer(DISCLAIMER: This is not a position for a Configurator, programming knowledge IS REQUIRED!)
Posted by avatar
Serenas_Fennekin
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

comment Login or register to post a reply.

6 replies

05/21/2019 4:01 pm
Serenas_Fennekin
bump!
05/19/2019 2:12 pm
Serenas_Fennekin
bump!
05/17/2019 2:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
SharpShQQt3r
Moderator Form

[•] Who are you? (Brief Introduction) → I Am SharpShQQt3r or Sharp. (more details about me i can tell you through discord if needed)

[•] IGN & Discord? → Discord: SharpShQQt3r#1451 IGN: SharpShQQt3r --{NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE A MIC}--

[•] Timezone? → Pacific Time

[•] What is your average availability? → --{MINUMUM)-- 3 Days A Week Including Weekends

[•] Are you Multilingual? (Only put down languages you speak fluently please) → I Am Not Multilingual And Only Speak English

[•] Age? → (details can be given through discord)

[•] Do you have prior experience on anime servers? → No, Nor Do I Have Prior Knowledge About Being A Mod In General

[•] Why should you be a Moderator? → I Feel I Should Be Mod Because I Do Well At Keeping Things In Order, As Well As Insuring Decisions (for example a hacker)

Why do you want to be a Moderator? → I Want To Be Moderator To Help The Server As Well As Gain Experience

[•] What experience do you have moderating a community? → As Previously Stated --None--

[•] When did you start playing Minecraft? → Version 1.1 and Up

[•] What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? → I'm Good At Catching PvP Hackers And Rule Breakers, And Though Cliche, I'm Good At Helping and Being Friendly.

Though Usually Cool, I Can Get Very Angry, I'm Also Not That Strong In Straight Up Role Play (Though I Have Rp-ed Before, I Haven't Done It On A RPG Server)
05/17/2019 1:44 pm
Serenas_Fennekin
bump!
05/15/2019 6:53 pm
Serenas_Fennekin
bump!
05/14/2019 7:53 pm
Serenas_Fennekin
bump!