Brand new MMORPG server need staff

plarsootje's Avatar plarsootje7/3/13 5:15 am
1 emeralds 555 9
7/3/2013 12:35 pm
emilyrockz's Avatar emilyrockz
Information:
Welcome to a brand new Minecraft MMORPG Server. Not Just a server but a whole Story. In this server you need to choose classes, races,... With your Choise You are going to complete the server story and play this amazing Role play server. This server is still in development but we need some help, for the realization of the server. To give You the best playing experience we have many custom plugins in development. The server also gives you an possibility to play in a survival and creative world, along with the story our server gives you the best minecraft MMORPG experience.

We are in need of a professional medieval staff team. We also need a lot of new builders and lead builders. Do you wan't to be a part of this brand new MMORPG server? Then apply here

We are not going to make a app form because where taking this server professional.

Make your own application tell us some about yourself(IGN, Skype,...) and give us some proof about your experience.
We need:
Moderators
BUILDERS
(architect)
lead builders

When you like to apply on a form, you can apply on our website where you can find in the top menu "Applications"

Or just make a nice apply here below.

Thank you for your time and hopefully see your soon,

The entire administration team of ~ Xo - KingdomRealms ~
plarsootje
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

emilyrockz
07/03/2013 12:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hi my name is emily and i would love to be a moderator on your server. I am very experienced in being a mod. i Have been playing MC for 3 years now and i am very trustworthy. i have been admin on 2 servers, co-owner on one and mod on one. i would love this position as it would be a great opportunity to help out.
Hannahbelle
07/03/2013 12:28 pm
IGN: milkshakellama
Rank applying for: Mod/Builder
How long have you played MC?: about 3 years
I am mediocre at building, not perfect but not the worst.
You can contact me on Skype but only messages please : milkshakellama
Message me on Skype for more information Thank You!
RosemanFTW123
07/03/2013 11:20 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I am applying for this simply because I am very board. I have been staff before on a number of servers that I never got a single complaints. I am a good role player that I like to be called the gentleman (an assassin who sends flowers to his victims family's.)
I am learning to speak Italian. I am applying for a moderator because I am semi -good builder and I just want to be someone to meet and to help people. I dont know what kind of commands a mod gets (probably really low commands) so I am open to doing some cool things. I am slowly getting better at building and I also know world edit. ( I probably wont get this but I know how to).

Thanks for reading this if you did.

IGN: gunnerman21
TheLeagueOfMe
07/03/2013 11:13 am
Hello, my name is Matthew and I am 14, I am a fairly good builder, and I am very good with finding plugins, I am also very friendly and patient. Minecraft Name: TheLeagueOfMe, Skype Name: supermatthew35
rascal555
07/03/2013 10:21 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Ign: brookiebear5892
What I would like to be: Moderator
Why I want to be that: Its my dream, and I love making servers clean. I don't do it for the commands, I do it to keep others happy that do no harm to anybody.
If you saw somebody doing something bad: I would say '[Insert username here] don't do/say that' as a warning. Next would be a mute for 5 minutes. Next, kick. Then tempban and last, a ban.
If you saw staff doing something wrong: I would notify you or a co-owner asap.
Other things: I'm not a person that doesn't care if its a friend and they act wrong, I warn them, and so on and so forth. I'm a person that has 2 modes, player mode, and strict mode. I know it sounds crazy, but its the truth. I'm in player mode most of the time. Player mode is calm, laidback, but I watch people. If I see somebody doing something bad, BOOM I'm in strict mode. Strict mode isn't really... 'strict' its just.... I'm more alert so to speak.

Soo... yeah... Thanks for reading my really long application xP
Icyeti
07/03/2013 8:20 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello My IGN is Icyeti AND I Have been playing minecraft for 4 or 5 years. I would like to be A moderator. I am very experienced I have owned 2 servers have been admin on 1 and jr mod on 1. I dont have skype but u are welcome to pm me or email me at icyeti.minecraft@gmail.com -Icyeti
deathhawk6669
07/03/2013 6:40 am
Hello, I am Daymien. My IGN is deathhawk666 and I started playing Minecraft in Beta so I know a lot about the game. I am 15. I am a server helper on a really fun server (play.lostnationmc.com). It is my first mod status since I have never really thought it would be fun, but being and to help out the server has made it even better. I am easier to get a hold of through Facebook than Skype right now since my computer is a bit slow until I get mine back. I have always been very interested in role play, and your server sounds as though it could be successful. You can ask pretty much anyone on lostnationmc, and they will say I like to role play. I play D&D, and do a LARP. I am very mature and know when I have to be serious. I am able to put about half my day forward to be on the server. I hope I am chosen to be a part of the staff on this server.

Sincerely

Daymien, or deathhawk666
fucockle
07/03/2013 5:27 am
Hello my name is cole i am 12 i have been playing minecraft for about 2 years now and i am a very experience moderator im a good builder and very kind my mc name is fucockle and my skype is cole.berman1 we can chat some more and you can get to know me through skype

Thank you
plarsootje
07/03/2013 12:03 pm
Hello i wan't to talk with you on skype but your skype doesn't find your account
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome