Brand New Server! (Looking for staff and members!)

PandaCub1's Avatar PandaCub17/30/18 1:23 pm
8/13/2018 12:38 pm
Natodato's Avatar Natodato
•intro•
Welcome to The Xpulse NetWork! Two developers decided to Start a server one day so we spent time looking for a free host when a friend offered to pay for hosting so now we own the server 3 ways and it’s time to get this operation going!
Well, we are in desperate need of staff and members as we are about to launch the server on a paid instance.
User Experience/Features

We will have a bungeecord experience! More minigames and modes coming in the future!

-Skyblock === Survive on a random floating block in the sky.

-Prison === Climb your way up to the highest rank in the prison!

-Kitpvp === fight friends and other friends with kits in this fun mode!

Staff Apps
We are looking for staff and trainees! (note anybody new to being a staff in whatever role will be given training.)
-Developer === Works on Plugins, Panel Stuff, (optional) Website, and more!
-Moderator === Moderates Server and/or Discord
-Admin === You must earn this rank from being a good Mod or Dev
-Manager/Head of (insert role) === You will manage something i.e Marketing or be Head of something i..e Moderators or Dev, You will earn this from being good and dedicated to it in your section.

Last Words
Well, that is pretty much it for now, We have an official discord. We hope to see you on the staff team or server!
Thanks,
PandaCub1

Click For Discord!
Discord
PandaCub1
Level 16 : Journeyman Cowboy