★★★▂▃▅▆▇ Mythic Miracles 24/7 ▇▆▅▃▂★★★ NEEDS MODERATORS

sep98's Avatar sep986/6/12 10:01 am
1 emeralds 234 7
6/10/2012 4:50 am
zTsuna's Avatar zTsuna
Hey and welcome to Mythic Miracles! We're a beginning server and looking for some members & Moderators, interested? Go on with reading!

First i'll tell you the IP. It's 188.165.240.210:25575
We are a professional 24/7 with 3 Admins 1 Head Mod and 2 Moderators. As you can see, we need one more moderator! Interested? Give me the following information:

1. How long have you been playing on the server
2. How old are you
3. Do you have Skype
4. Have you ever been a Moderator/Admin
5. Why do you want to be Moderator on OUR server?

We going to write some more information soon! Please be patient.
If you want to know everything about the server, then check out our site: http://www.mythicmiracles.enjin.com

Great thanks to 'cvntex' for donating 5 Euro! He's now a VIP!
Now we can upgrade the server (2GB - 32 Slots) because of him!! We really accept this, cvntex!

But uhm, why are you still reading this, come on, join!!
See you soon, in Mythic Miracles!
sep98
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

zTsuna
06/10/2012 4:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
What rank are you applying for?: Moderator
What is your IGN (In game name): Nsur84
Are you good with plugins: I would say so. I'm familar with most plugins, and I'm open to new ones to learn.
How Long Have You Been Playing?: For About A Year.
Are you good at adding permissions: Somewhat, I would need to check out the file first, and I prefer using GroupManager.
Do you agree to the rules: Yes I do.
Timezone: GMT 7:00 *West Coast United States*
Will you help players when they need it: Yes I would, it's my job as an operator to keep a safe, comfortable enviorment, and I'm open to any suggestions or to help if needed.
Why should I be Moderator?: Overall, I would think of myself as a great position as an Operator as I've handled the job quite nicely in the past.
Have you ever been banned for griefing? Would you grief?: I wouldn't think so. No I wouldn't grief at all. As an operator, it wouldn't be best to grief the server for several reasons. First, it would put off a bad reputation, and trying to apply for operator just to grief isn't really the right thing to do.
What is your server managing experience?: I currently own my own server, so I do know the basics on how to manage a server. I've been a co-owner in the past several times, and admins on past servers before they became inactive.
Are you trustable? 1-10?: 10. I would say so. If anything, tell me what I need to do to gain your trust .
How mature are you? 1-10?: 9.5. I'm mostly in a serious mood when it comes to problems related to the server, but I do have a funny side as well.
Do you have a skype?: I do, if accepted, I'll give the information.
How often do you play?: Basically, 24/7. I have two days until school ends, so expect me to be on often.
Can you advertise?: Of course, whatever is needed to populate the server.
Could you follow all rules honestly?: Yep. Breaking a rule wouldn't be the best option as an administrator, as it would set off a bad example.
If there was a hacker/griefer, what steps would you take before,during and after? Usually, I would notice a griefer/hacker right away, depending on the actions they do in the server. I usually tp to people often, to check on them on daily periods. If there is a chance that there is a situation of a hacker, I'l immediately re-act according to the situation. Usually, I'll temporary ban them depending on bad they griefed. If it was something too paramount, I would immediately ban, and find a way to fix the situation. I suggest using NoCheat+ or any other plugin that can reduce the amount of griefers/hackers.
Extra: I'm a decent builder, and is already familar with the commands given in Bukkit/Other common plugins (Such as World Edit/World Guard.) I'll try my best to exchange my ideas to the server, and to promote it the best way possible.
Why I should pick you: No reason, it's your decision overall.

Thanks for reading.
sep98
06/10/2012 3:50 am
lol; why I no one responding?

Did this topic died ?
sep98
06/09/2012 3:02 am
Added the spleef arena! If people like these minigames, i would like to add more.
sep98
06/08/2012 11:24 am
Ok, any more applies?
Farmulous
06/08/2012 8:09 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
1. How long have you been playing on the server
- 4 weeks today
2. How old are you
- 15 years old
3. Do you have Skype
- Yes: Slaxhd
4. Have you ever been a Moderator/Admin
- Yes i have my own server 4gb 48 slot
72.29.88.59:25565. im admin on 3 servers and mod on 1
5. Why do you want to be Moderator on OUR server?
Because i love helping people and very good at coding! i know who to trust and how to sort problems out !
sep98
06/08/2012 7:51 am
And now we have a second donator, snowraider donated 20 Euro! Thanks for that ;D
sep98
06/07/2012 8:18 am
We added a brand new world! Skylands!!

Have fun!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome