Brand new server, need staff! 250 Slots!

Wonkster's Avatar Wonkster5/22/13 8:34 pm
5/25/2013 3:42 am
gogo3a121's Avatar gogo3a121
Dynacraft Factions just opened up on PMC today! We've got a powerful machine running with 250 slots, now we need staff to help operate! Post your applications on this thread or on our server post!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/dynacraft-presents-civilizations-147/
Wonkster
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

gogo3a121
05/25/2013 3:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Name:Jake
Minecraft Name:gogo3a
Skype Name:gogo3a121
How serious do you take this?really
Building Skill (Scale 1-10):9
Knowledge of Plugins (Scale 1-10):4
Knowledge of Factions (Scale 1-10):9
Knowledge of Prison Servers (Scale 1-10):5
If not accepted, what are your plans? continuing playing on the server
How many other servers are you active in?2
What can you bring?people and also my help, loyalty, and, spreed the rules around
Can you provide screenshots of your builds?no
Story about yourself? I am very active Also i love gaming as a hobbies.
Story about your minecraft life? I have been playing minecarft since 1.2.5. I have never been good at mining, but always good with building. I am really good with helping.
ningag2
05/25/2013 3:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:ningag2

Position I'm applying for?: Mod or Admin. Which ever one you think will fit me best.

Previous experience: I have Owned a server once (very successful), I have Co-owned 2 servers,I was a head-admin once. Been admin on 3 and mod on 4.

Will you abuse your power?: No, I would never abuse my powers. I actually could not think of anything much worse than a staff member abusing his/her powers.

Maturity: I am a very mature person but can be immature at times. So on a scale of 1-10 it would be 8.5.

Knowledge of plugins: I have a vast knowledge of plugins. So on a scale of 1-10 it would be 7

Are you good at building: Yes i am good at building.

About you: I am a very kind person who has many skills. I work quite well with people, and I always use proper grammar.

Anything else: I really want to get accept, but if i don't it's OK.
DarkDanger11
05/25/2013 2:47 am
Level 32 : Artisan Hunter
Name:Oliver
Minecraft Name:zibblezap2
Skype Name:oliverruss21
Building Skill (Scale 1-10):9
Knowledge of Plugins (Scale 1-10):7
Knowledge of Factions (Scale 1-10):10
Knowledge of Prison Servers (Scale 1-10):4
If not accepted, what are your plans? Just keep playing your server and deal with it
How many other servers are you active in?around 20-30
What can you bring?people and also my help, loyalty, and, awesomeness!!
Can you provide screenshots of your builds?yes
Story about yourself? I am very active and i love playing sports (Mostly football and den building). Also i love gaming (Mostly minecraft) as a hobbie.
Story about your minecraft life? I have been playing minecarft since about 2 years. I have been good at building sice last year, but not always good with plugins. I am really good and pvping and mining.

~zibblezap2
Adventus
05/25/2013 2:37 am
Level 26 : Expert Pixel Painter
Name: George
Surname: Cozens
IGN: rog140
What are you applying for: Admin
Likes/Hobbies: I like playing sports video games and painting
How long i am able to play a day: 2 and a half on weekdays and weekends up to 4 hours.
Experience: I have been a mod on 2 servers and a head admin on another (the 2 mod servers couldn't pay to carry on Head admin server was greifed so it was shut down)
Building: I'm very into building its my favorite thing to do on minecraft.
PvP: I like to think i'm a good fighter i have been playing since beta soo yeah.
Maturity: well i kind of have to be mature because i don't know my dad and my mum has a hard life so its the least i can do (out of ten) 9/10.
What can I bring: I can bring my friends, I can build a spawn or something and get rid of those D*** head griefers.
Thank you and good luck ,
George
Kingdom14
05/23/2013 11:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: Elira14

Maturity: I am mature but will be silly openly.

How long I can play a day: hour or thirty min

Position: mod, admin or builder

Experience as staff: non

What I can do for your server if I was a mod or admin: I would respect the rules and enforce them in way that is not super harsh but not to light. For example if someone was cussing, I would tell them to stop and if they didn't listen I would kick them. I would help new players and be respectful to them. I love to have fun and help make your server even better so please consider me.

If I got builder: I can build Statues of players of I have a pic of the player from front back and side. I have built a floating island that looks like it has risen from the ground. I have wandered into caves and ended up turning them into homes and have built a bunker under the ocean with all you could possible need to survive and more. I don't have any pictures, sorry.

I hope you will consider choosing me!
LostStories
05/23/2013 7:58 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
In-game Name: LostStories

Daily playing hours: I would say on average, 6-7 hours a day during weekdays. As for the weekends I'd say 14 hours. Take into account I go to the Karate Mon-Fri for 1 hours each session. Take in to consideration, I am a teenager and my social life is vital so I may not be on some days due to going out with friends etc.

What position are you applying for: Admin,

Why are you applying to become an admin: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously, I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves and maybe consult the owner if needs be. When it comes to hacking, spamming, racism etc. there is a zero-tolerance level which I place when any of that takes place. I am very respectful of the owner's opinions and 'orders' but if I can think of a better way to complete a task or handle with a player, I will tell the owner/staff member how I would deal with it and offer them a different insight and hopefully help their future endeavours. But take into consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. I will dedicate time to this server. Please take that to regard.

I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be part of your server's staff because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before I do that, of course.

In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

Do you have any experience with the position you're applying for: I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I have had Admin, Mod, Semi-Mod, Co-Owner on many servers that are now closed except for AeroCraft Creative. It is successful and has multiple players per day, but I had to have a period of absence due to my schooling and education as I am nearing the end of my school days. Even though I am still in education, this will not effect how active I am on a server. I feel like with my maturity and time spent on Minecraft, I can provide clear insight to the mind of Minecrafters and deal with infractions appropriately. My previous experience with Modding and Administrating a server has strengthened my capability to lead and enforce.

Regards, LostStories
Debowebb
05/23/2013 7:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ign:Debowebb

Skype name:Debowebb

School:College Notre Dame

How long i played minecraft: Like 2 years or so

Experience: I've already helped servers to build it and help it. I already being a [Owner] twice, [Admin], [Moderator], [Trial-Mod] and [PluginManager]

Maturity (1 to 10): I think i deserve like a 9.

Commands: I know about like 90% of the minecraft commands.

Donation: I'm kind of young so i can't really donate but when im 18 years old. I could donate like money once in a while.
Soon im gonna make a trial of cooking at school this April and then next year i'll gain 7$ per day. My school is 3 day on 6 to work. So like 21$ per week. With that
i could make some donations when i'm older or i could buy some minecraft accounts for people with no real account.(Staff will have the priority)

Youtube videos: I'll make sure to make some advertising videos each month or 2 and even if staff i would ask permission if i could make videos with a player account just to popularise the server. My ign would be :ToFoo_Power
I'll make some videos of raiding,dropparty,pvp,helping all those kind of stuff. Like the popular minecraft gamers. I could suscribe to your channel if you have one for aagaming or your youtube channel that you have. I could put them in my friends list so that people can come.
I could add some friends to play and help (i'm not gonna abuse my power, just like giving start kits for like new ones. Leather armor/Stone sword/food/1000$ to make a faction)
And mabye will make the videos together.We could too meet up with the staff to make some videos like pvp or making our fac in a cracked server.

Abusing my power: I will not abuse my power. If i want to do something with my power i'll ask a superior staff. Like if i want to spawn zombies for the night cause it's a special day or if today is like a special day like Christmas. I could arrange events with the others.
For the Youtube videos, i will not give stuff to my other account to beat the others.

Advertising: I could advertise like i told in the paragraph of youtube videos and i could tell my friends like i did at school when i created RedShanks, that was like most of my friends of school and skype that came.
I could make a Facebook Page/Twitter....

EVents: I could make some fun events for players to come like PvP tounament, Hunger Games Event... But i'll always ask the staff before doing anything.

Communication: Skype or TeamSpeaker is a good communication and for Frost_TH his like one of my best friends in school and his in my class so i can communicate.

Money: Money is kind of difficult to have in the server so events or the job plugin is too help.

-Debowebb
mattbartek1
05/22/2013 11:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Age? 19
Maturity? i am very mature. i cant stand immaturity unless its while everyone is having fun and playing along with it.

IGN? 321tubadude Skype:tubadude11

What can I bring to the server? I can bring a sense of order and peace between the players. i have earned the nickname "Peacekeeper" because of this. I have skills in plugins, coding, and i am a sociology/psychology minor so i can settle disputes.i love building and helping the players so they can have fun.

Why should you pick me? You should pick me because i create high standards for a server and once they are established the players keep those standards alive. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner. I keep chat respectable and mature, and i don't settle for anything but the best.

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do. Suppose there was this kid using nodus, and everyone kept complaining about him. I would tell the players to get screenshots of him/her and then send them to me on skype, then with 'proof' he/her was something to look into, i would follow him/her in vanish and see if it was indisputable truth that he/her was hacking. then i would follow the set protocol to deal with a hacker.
How long can I be on per week? i can be on about 70hours per week

Time I can be on everyday: 10 hours

A little about myself: My name is Shaun. I have played Minecraft for two years. I am a musician, i play 13 instruments and sing, so i'd be a great source of entertainment. I hate immature and stupid people but I can deal with them.

Why should i be chosen: I am a hard working, mature staff member. I am what you would call a "Peace Keeper." I keep chat respectable and mature. I know mostly everything about world edit. i can do a little bit of coding for perms and things. and i'm good with plugins.

Experience: I have been playing for 2 years. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner.

1) What do you want to help us with? *In game management*, website design, server management, advertisement, video production, ( recording, editing, etc.) I would like to apply for in game management. Such as admin.

2) What previous experience do you have? (We don't mind if you don't have experience but it can help.) I've been everything from trial-mod to owner. i understand most plugins. I have done a little coding for a server i co-owned.

3) How old are you? 19

4) If you answered server management to number 1, what computer experience do you have? (Coding languages, web hosting, proxies, etc.) *N/a*

5) Do you have any interests? (Completely open question, optional.) Music is my life. I play 13 instruments and i sing. I can be sort of entertainer as some may say.
Master_Monkey
05/22/2013 8:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast

Time you can be on everyday: from 2-4 hours

A little about yourself: I love to help out newbies and aid servers to get more popular. I also enjoy being a member of staff and believe, since I am an experienced player, I need to help out

Why should i choose(Detailed)? You should choose me beacause when I become a member of staff I am always dedicated to helping the server and bringing in new players. I am a pretty good build and can build from spawns to cave homes. As it says below I have tons of experience with being a member of staff. Like I said I love to help out!

Experience: I have been a moderator on 4 different servers, a administrator on 4 different servers and a head administrator on 3 servers.

Skype (Needed):bremoor11

Position: I would love head admin or admin, but any position is fine by me.

IGN: bremoor11

thanks! Master_Monkey
MultiCrazyLagz
05/22/2013 8:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name:Chris
Minecraft Name:MultiCarzyLagz
Skype Name:chrissssx
Building Skill (Scale 1-10):4
Knowledge of Plugins (Scale 1-10):9
Knowledge of Factions (Scale 1-10):10
Knowledge of Prison Servers (Scale 1-10):7
If not accepted, what are your plans? Deal with it and continuing playing.
How many other servers are you active in?4
What can you bring?people and also my help, loyalty, and, awesomeness!!(not really on the awesomeness but kinda)
Can you provide screenshots of your builds?no
Story about yourself? I am very active and i love playing sports. Also i love gaming as a hobbie.
Story about your minecraft life? I have been playing minecarft since beta. I have never been good at building, but always good with plugins. I am really good and pvping and mining.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome