Brand New Server, Need Staff!

JustaKid408609's Avatar JustaKid40860911/6/15 7:02 pm
11/7/2015 4:26 pm
Zhen8930's Avatar Zhen8930
Hey guys, I am opening up a server quite soon. I am not asking for donations, but later in the release we are going to have donations to help keep up the server. We are not going to give players massive advantages such as OP Kits, Items, Etc. We are looking to be one of the best mid-class Servers we can be. Right now, I do not have any staff at all. If you are looking for a Mid-Class server to be staff on, please apply.

A Little about the server - I am planning on doing Factions, Yeah I know.. But factions is the most common server that people play on, you got to admit. But yes there are some people who want custom gamemodes or plugins, but the thing is that creating an original and never before seen idea is quite hard. I will be trying to do my best to add alot of content. Most of it will be original and custom.

My idea was to make a Factions server but with RPG Elements, Classic I know. We will have custom-named items with custom attributes, the way to get these are from Dropparties or Crates. There will be tier'd level items and armour. Which means you can only wear a certain enchantment/armor on certain Tiers/Levels.

My plan for the economy was to have a basic economy. Everything that is rare/uncommon such as Obsidian/Diamond/Beacons/ Etc will be priced at a some-what high price, because I don't want players getting full obsidian bases within the first day. Get me? Hopefully you do. Well thanks for reading, and again if you want to apply, just click the spoiler below to begin applying!
(Note I am not looking for Co-Owners/Developers/Head-Admins/Ops)

Click to reveal
In-Game Username:

Name:

Forum Username:

Position you are applying for:

Country & Timezone:

Average time played per day:

When did you join Us:

Previous Experience with staff and ranks:

Why do you deserve this rank:

Have you been Banned/ Jailed/ Muted etc:
If answered yes to above, why:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play:

What would you do if someone was spamming:

What would you do if someone was using offensive language:

What would you do if someone was flaming a player:

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums:

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?:

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc:
JustaKid408609
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zhen8930
11/07/2015 4:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MY SKYPE IS Matthew Consay please contact via that.
Zhen8930
11/07/2015 4:26 pm
MY SKYPE IS Matthew Consay please contact via that.
Zhen8930
11/07/2015 4:25 pm
In-game Username: My name is in game currently as Murdock__ yet I plan to change the name to Cz3Rk1t

Name: My name is Matthew Consay

Forum Username: Zhen8930

Position you are applying for: I am applying for the position of server administration or even head administration

Country & Timezone: My timezone is American EST

Average time played per day: I play about 3 hours a day and 2 hours during skill and 5 hours on some weekend days

When did you join Us: I have not yet but I plan to minutes after writing this

Previous Experience with staff and ranks: I have had many an experience in staff ranks, I have been Trial Moderation to Co ownership of a server.

Why do you deserve this rank: First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers.
And I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!

If answered yes to above, why: I have been all of those, I try to fight for the rights and respect of everyone on the servers and some staff do not want to accept my help and they take their anger out on me.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yes

What would you do if someone was spamming: I would first warn them then warn again then a kick then a warning for temp ban then a temp ban then a final warning untill ban then a ban.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: I would immediately kick them reason: "Calm down this is just minecraft just chill man"

What would you do if someone was flaming a player: It would depend on the offense
Ableism-kick or 10 min temp ban
Stereotyping- kick or 5 min temp ban
Racism-kick or 60 minute temp ban or 1 week temp ban depending how bad
Sexism-kick or 30 minute temp ban
genderism-kick or 20 minute temp ban
Regular bullying-kick Week temp ban or 3 days temp ban
All of them plus harrasment- 10 day temp ban or permanent ban.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums: Its punishment would equally apply to the flaming section.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?: I would do my best to fix the problem of it.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc: I love to act, make riddles, roleplay (non sexually you dirty mind Jk XD) and HAVE FUN
Zhen8930
11/07/2015 4:24 pm
In-game Username: My name is in game currently as Murdock__ yet I plan to change the name to Cz3Rk1t

Name: My name is Matthew Consay

Forum Username: Zhen8930

Position you are applying for: I am applying for the position of server administration or even head administration

Country & Timezone: My timezone is American EST

Average time played per day: I play about 3 hours a day and 2 hours during skill and 5 hours on some weekend days

When did you join Us: I have not yet but I plan to minutes after writing this

Previous Experience with staff and ranks: I have had many an experience in staff ranks, I have been Trial Moderation to Co ownership of a server.

Why do you deserve this rank: First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers.
And I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!

If answered yes to above, why: I have been all of those, I try to fight for the rights and respect of everyone on the servers and some staff do not want to accept my help and they take their anger out on me.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yes

What would you do if someone was spamming: I would first warn them then warn again then a kick then a warning for temp ban then a temp ban then a final warning untill ban then a ban.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: I would immediately kick them reason: "Calm down this is just minecraft just chill man"

What would you do if someone was flaming a player: It would depend on the offense
Ableism-kick or 10 min temp ban
Stereotyping- kick or 5 min temp ban
Racism-kick or 60 minute temp ban or 1 week temp ban depending how bad
Sexism-kick or 30 minute temp ban
genderism-kick or 20 minute temp ban
Regular bullying-kick Week temp ban or 3 days temp ban
All of them plus harrasment- 10 day temp ban or permanent ban.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums: Its punishment would equally apply to the flaming section.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?: I would do my best to fix the problem of it.

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc: I love to act, make riddles, roleplay (non sexually you dirty mind Jk XD) and HAVE FUN
Spaiand1987
11/07/2015 3:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
In-Game Username:Spaiand1987

Name:Tony

Forum Username: tteets99

Position you are applying for: Admin or Builder

Country & Timezone: EST, United States

Average time played per day: 3 hours weekdays 5 hours Weekend

When did you join Us: I dont get this question

Previous Experience with staff and ranks: Owner,Admin,Builder,and more

Why do you deserve this rank: I want to help this server and keep the players nice and not rude to eachother and help them with their promblems and i also like to build and i know alot about WorldEdit

If answered yes to above, why: No.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yes i would devote all my time to this server

What would you do if someone was spamming: I would mute them for 10-20 minuted and if they keep doing it i would temp ban them for 2 hours or more

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: I would tell them to stop plz and if they keep do it i would mute them for 24 hours and then if they did it the next day i would temp ban them

What would you do if someone was flaming a player: Warn/mute/ban

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums: I would mute or ban from the fourms

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?: I would take it away from them unless you gave it to them to use it

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc I love plugins and i love to build i like helping people and if you choose me i will be on the server when i can which i will probably be on a good amount of time
AthosGG
11/07/2015 3:35 pm
could we chat over skype/teamspeak im better at tanking
please consider
JustaKid408609
11/07/2015 3:28 pm
Denied @ Athos. Poor quality of your application. Too short, uninformative.
AthosGG
11/07/2015 3:26 pm
In-Game Username:AthosGG

Name: henry symonds

Forum Username:AthosGG

Position you are applying for: co-owner/head admin

Country & Timezone: uk

Average time played per day: 4-5 hours

When did you join Us: ??

Previous Experience with staff and ranks: owner 2/admin 4/mod 3

Why do you deserve this rank: because i work hard and very proactive

Have you been Banned/ Jailed/ Muted etc:no
If answered yes to above, why:-----------------

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: as much as i could

What would you do if someone was spamming: mute

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: worn/mute

What would you do if someone was flaming a player:worn/mute/ban

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums:delete comment worn forum staff

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?: get the player/s to give the items so could be deleted and tempban for 1 hour if done again ban

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc: as you know im 16 mature not a d**k and can do most things. my hobbies are model building/ blacksmithing/drawing and gaming

if you need to get in contact please email me at henrybullnet@gmail.com thank you
JustaKid408609
11/06/2015 10:39 pm
Your application seems short. I will look at it again soon. thanks for applying.
CluckSaladd
11/06/2015 7:37 pm
In-Game Username:CluckSalad

Name:Justin

Forum Username:???

Age: 14... Yes I know the age where every 9yr old uses to apply, I am being honest

Position you are applying for: Well that's not my decision its what you think I should get

Country & Timezone: EST, United States

Average time played per day: 3 hr week days 5 hr week ends (May Vary)

When did you join Us:?? I don't exactly get this question

Previous Experience with staff and ranks:Yes

Why do you deserve this rank: I deserve this rank because I try harder then any one else to make sure server succeed. I always am trying to come up with unique ideas, building amazing ideas and I try my best to help players and staff members

If answered yes to above, why: Yes I have been banned: The owners gave me builder, I went afk, someone WE someones build I got blamed BAN

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play:
Yes
What would you do if someone was spamming: Give them 3 warnings

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: Tell them try to keep it PG

What would you do if someone was flaming a player: I would probably mute the play

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums: I would inform staff and have staff come up with a solution together

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?:

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc: Well, I have played MC for 3 years. I have spent most of my time building: Fantasy, Medieval, modern and tons of custom designs.
NOTE MOST OF THESE QUESTIONS DEPENDS ON MY RANK
JustaKid408609
11/06/2015 7:25 pm
Bump?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome