Brand new server - we need staff and players

ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective7/10/15 8:38 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 120
7/22/2015 8:11 am
ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective
[Staff positions still available]
Hello everyone.

I have recently made a brand new chilled, PVP server. It is so new that we don't even have a name yet (suggestions would be great). The idea of this server is to be a friendly, fun and exciting PVP server without the annoyance of griefing etc. Having said this, we have 0 players as it is, and no staff what so ever. The server is currently down a lot at the moment as I am still working on it from building spawn to cofiguring plugins (plugin suggestions and updates to the server would be appreciated, I am open to all suggestions and want the server to run through the eyes of the players).

Like I said, we have 0 players as it stands (advertisements will begin once the server is ready to become public) and 0 staff members. Everyone is free to join, play and apply for a staff position. We hope to have a full staff team ready for public release.

Server Ranks

Builder - This rank is only given to extraordinary builders. (there are no application for this position).

Overseer - An Overseer is someone that will oversee the new players and help out in anyway they can; from new players to perhaps helping higher staff members build community projects. Overseers are generally here to keep the server clean on a player level. Little power is given to Overseers, but enough is given to keep the scum off of the server. (applications are open)

Mod - I guess everyone understands the general role of a Mod. You will have quite a lot of power to help keep the server clean on a much larger scale than Overseers, however you will also recieve some power that will increase your enjoyment on the server. (applications are open)

Admin - Once again, everyone should know the role of an Admin. We expect you to keep everyone in line to help keep the pressure off of the owners. You will be expected to be able to make hard decisions to your best ability and for the best interest of the server. Admins are expected to know what they are doing at all times; we do not want to chase you and constantly tell you how to do things; we expect you to have a thorough understanding of how our server runs. There is no room for fault in the Admin position. (applications are open)

Staff Positions Available

Overseer - 4
Mod - 3
Admin - 2

We are in desperate need for Overseers, Mods and Admins by the time the server is ready to go public. If you like the sound of the server please feel free to apply for a staff position. Just because you apply doesnt mean you will land the job, nor does it mean you'll get the position you asked for; if you apply for Admin but we think you would suit the Mod role better, you will recieve Mod and not Admin. If you are turned down, this however does not stop you from re-applying at a later date so I would recommend you stay around and enjoy the server, ready for another opportunity to arise.

We expect staff members to be rather active, mature, considerate and just an all round decent guy/girl. There are no specific guidlines to become a staff member, just dont be a total ass..

If you're accepted for a position, you will be expected to play on the server as a regular player for around a week before you are granted your powers. If you fail to do so, your position will be revoked.

Please fill out this application if you are interested in joining our staff team:
(Options with a * next to them do NOT need to be answered)

Name*:
IGN:
Skype*:
Position you are applying for:
How often and long can you play?:
Why you want to join our staff team:
What you can bring to the server:
Past experience:
Why should we choose you over everyone else?:
Tell us about yourself:
Anything else you would like to add:

Fill out this application to your best ability and good luck to everyone! I will be looking at my post regularly and should get back to each application as fast as possible (hopefully within a few hours).

If anyone has any good plugins that would suit a calm PVP server feel free to recommend them to me in the comments. If you decide to join and stay on the server, any feedback or suggestions are extremely appreciated, whether it is feedback for new plugins, minigames or projects, or perhaps commands you believe should be available to lower tier players are all greatly appreciated and will be considered. Like I said, we plan to run the server to how the players want it to be.

IP: 151.224.65.53:25565 (currently down a lot as it is still under construction).

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone who applies!
-ImTheObjective
ImTheObjective
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2015 8:11 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/21/2015 9:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
In-Game Name - My Minecraft name is LilyXD_,

Any Previous Names? - My in-game name has never changed, nor do I believe that it ever will.

Age - I'm currently 14, but I hope this application is proof that I am mature and literate for my age.

Region / Timezone - I am in the UK, and the time is currently 14:34 GMT1

Any Contactable Methods - Skype: Adam Warfum
What job are you applying for? - i am applying for Dev/Overseer.

How much time would you devote to the server weekly? - Of course, it would vary from week to week, and day to day, but I would estimate 6-8 hours per DAY

Any past experiences? - About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.

Why should we pick you for this role? - I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to Make sure every player gets the help the need and deserve. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
07/21/2015 11:53 am
ImTheObjective
Nice application, you're accepted. You will be given a rank that we feel you deserve, and will benefit the server the most, on the condition you become an active member of the server. You will not recieve your promotion if you aren't an active member on the server. Well done.
07/21/2015 8:54 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/20/2015 4:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zenadus
Name*:
Rodney

IGN:
GalaxyXE

15 years old, and im going into my Sophmore year of HighSchool!

Gender*:
Male.

USA

Skype*:
RodneyFessler

Mod, or Admin. Your choice!

I can dedicate anywhere from 2-6 hours per day and when im on for those hours i dont waste any time. I believe that the time you spend on a server is SO important during this time, you are making relationships and developing respect from the community members, aswell as becoming friends with more and more staff members, and this is important because i believe more things will get done if the whole staff gets along well, and can work together . i use my time wisely and get the most done, because that's how a functional server works. Report to my Superior and ask what needs to be done.

My reason for wanting to join your team is simple, i love to help out Minecraft servers, and communities. It is my own personal drive to help and assist. And combine that with my love for Minecraft and that leads me here.
When i look for Minecraft server's to apply for, i look for professional server that look like they will be up for a long time, and a successful server, and your server hit dead on!

I believe that i have allot of good ideas stored in my head and i'm not afraid to share, i respect EVERYONE'S opinion, and if somebody disagrees, their is no need to get frustrated, this is a life lesson i have sorta tough myself .
I'm a mixture of hard work and positive attitude. And that's no lie, I constantly have my eyes on the chat, and i can talk to the community on the forum's and i absolutely love to interact with people, and that's a good attribute when you are a staff member of ANY level. I work hard to get problems solved, and wont rest until what needs to be done, is done. Another thing is that most people dont know how to deal with younger people, that comes easy to me, i am the oldest sibling in my family, and i also teach Martial arts to younger people. I find myself a VERY mature and professional person, and thats one thing i want to emphasize allot in my application. I am 15 years old, and i take care of all of my personal belongings, and i currently have a job. And being professional is one of the key things i look for when i ran my server. If i saw one of my staff member no matter what rank doing something un-professional i would commend them for it, and make sure that they fix it. Im not one to yell, because that makes you look bad, but getting the point across is one very key thing. Word choice, is very important. Wording something wrong that could mislead somebody, offend them, etc. is something that i don't do, i carefully word my sentences and think before i act. This way i don't do anything dumb. I am completely aware of my responsibilities and objectives i have to complete regularly when i take on this position, so don't be afraid to assign me to a hard task. One very important aspect when participating as a staff member is the communication between staff members. I have a skype and i am able to use it 24/7. I am able to chat with the other staff members and keep them updated, because that is very important. If i have to go on vacation or for whatever reason if i will be gone for a short period, i will give at least a week notice! One promise that i give if you hire me is: I will exceed your expectations. I will do WAY better than you think i will do, i PROMISE!

Past experience:
I have lots of Experience with owning/participating/volunteering on Mincraft servers. I have owned 2 servers, and i worked on these allot, i advertised the server, and tried to develop new things to attract new Minecraft users to play on my server. I know how hard it is getting a new Minecraft server set up, and the hassle of dealing with plugins and coding things, it takes brains to do this stuff successfully.
Not only have i been staff on Small/medium sized servers, but i have also been a Helper+ on a VERY large factions server, and as a helper i had allot of responsibilities, more than you would think!

Combine my experience, maturity, honesty, commitment, and all of my other outstanding traits, and you get me. I hereby PROMISE to you, that i WILL do better than what you expect of me. I will exceed your expectations and set the bar on what a perfect staff member does/is!

Tell us about yourself:
I am the oldest sibling in my family so i know how to deal with younger people, and i have allot of patience! I have grown allot more mature in the past few years, and i plan on showing that to you and the whole server! I am creative and i know just about everything you could about Minecraft!

No, i believe that is it!

Thank you for considering my application, i hope to hear from you soon!
07/20/2015 5:22 pm
ImTheObjective
Nice application, you're accepted! Become a regular player on the server and a rank will be granted to you based on what we decide is best for the server. Well done and I hope to see you in game soon!
07/20/2015 11:23 am
AngryJellyBean
Name*: Solomen
IGN: AngryJellyBean
Gender*: Male
Skype*: angryjellybean (It's the one with a bunch of symbols)
Position you are applying for: Any
How often and long can you play?: Pretty much as long as I want, you give me a time.
Why you want to join our staff team: I love being staff, I love being helpful and I have lots of experience being staff
What you can bring to the server: I can bring lots of things, including: players, plugins, good builds, and redstone machines
Past experience: Well, I've been admin on about 5 servers, one was Head-admin, I've been mod on about 3, and I've been Co-Owner on 2.
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I am a hard working person, if you ask me to get something done, I'll do it as soon and as fast and as well as I can, I am friendly with other players, all of the servers I have been staff on have loved me. I would even come on the server as much as possible.
Tell us about yourself:
I am a 12 year old boy from the state of Ohio, I started playing minecraft in the 3rd grade (2012) and I have loved it ever since, I love being staff on servers, it's just a nice feeling to know that people respect you
Nothing, really.
07/20/2015 4:03 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/19/2015 8:07 pm
Supersonic12313
Name*: Kat
IGN: Supersonic12313
Gender*: Female (or something else later on :>)
Skype*: supersonic12313
Position you are applying for: Mod/Admin (whatever you have available).
How often and long can you play?: During the summer, I'd play a lot. But when It's school time, nope.
Why you want to join our staff team: I believe that I could be lots of help on the server.
What you can bring to the server: A good/bad attitude. I'm not that mad nowadays but if I ever get pissed off, don't take it personally please. The last thing I'd see is people sad.
Past experience: I was staff on a lot of servers, but not anymore. Only one so far, but I don't go on there a lot. they don't seem to care so..
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: Good question...I don't know really. I don't wanna say that I'm better than everyone else but maybe because I like making sure that everyone else does things correctly, like following simple rules or respecting the staff and/or other players (unless they have a long time grudge on each other that can't be solved.)
Tell us about yourself: I draw a lot. Take my profile pic for example.
Anything else you would like to add: I accidentally clicked on "Post a reply" and did this app on there so I did it again. If this is denied, then I'd still play on your server.

My hand hurts. Hope this app was good.

By the way sorry for my horrible grammar.
07/20/2015 11:04 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
07/19/2015 7:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Dantheman_50
Name*:
IGN: DanTheMan_50
Skype*:
Position you are applying for: Admin
How often and long can you play?: I play daily. I can play 1-10 Hours a day!
Why you want to join our staff team: To help better the server make the server a better place
What you can bring to the server: I can make the chat more peaceful and get rid of the bad people.
Past experience: Owning a server and being a builder on multiple servers.
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: Because I am an active minecraft user and I would help out a lot.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play video games, I also like to listen to music, and in minecraft most people call me Dan.
Anything else you would like to add: I like to play on minecraft servers a lot.
07/19/2015 7:47 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/19/2015 1:59 pm
imafancyprincess
Name*: Pepper
IGN: imafancyprincess
Gender*: Female
Skype*:
Position you are applying for: Anything
How often and long can you play?: Depends on the day, average is 5 hours in the summer.
Why you want to join our staff team: I want to join your staff team because I love being a part of developing servers, and I can help a lot.
What you can bring to the server: I can bring a little bit of anything. I'm okay with redstone but I'm good at building, know lots about minecraft, and I know the right time when to bring the ban hammer out.
Past experience: I've been a co-owner on a server long ago, before it got deleted. I am also currently co-owner on my friends mini-server.
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: You should choose me for staff because I follow instructions very well, I know not to mis-treat staff or players as it has happened to me many times, I am respectful and I can throw ideas out for the server. I can spend a lot of time perfecting the server, and I can get some of my friends on the server.
Tell us about yourself: I am 11 as you already know, I've been playing Minecraft for roughly 3 years, I love musical theatre, and I got the Grade 6 Proficiency Award
Anything else you would like to add: Thanks for letting me apply!!
07/19/2015 5:48 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/19/2015 11:59 am
Level 1 : New Network
ItsADerpyTurtle
Name*: Sean
IGN: XxTurtleDerpxX
Skype*: devildog2323
How often and long can you play?: Every Day, At Least 30-40 Mins At A Time.
Why you want to join our staff team: I have lots of experience and want to help out
What you can bring to the server: I am a great Dev and have lots of experience and can help administrate your server to the very best standards.
Past experience: Lots; Helper, Mod, ChatMod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner, Owner, Network-Owner, Network-CoOwner, Developer, Builder.
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I have lots of past experience and lots of server owners I have been staff for say I have been one of the best they have seen.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 12 year old boy addicted to playing minecraft and helping out as much as I can on servers so everyone can have the fun they deserve.
Anything else you would like to add: Don't think so.
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/19/2015 11:47 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Skizzio
Name*:
Chase

IGN:
ChaseHD1

Gender*:
Male

USA

Skype*:
e.skizz

Preferably Admin

Many hours per day, although due to Baseball, during the spring my time will be limited.

My purpose of applying for a staff position is that I too was a server owner, I too understand that perfect staff and perfect players are somewhat hard to come by. And I believe I can be that one in a kind staff, I'm active, I understand things, I solve difficult problems, and I have the experience of dealing with everything as you are now. I know I always wanted someone by my side to help me through things, and I'm sure you do too. I believe I can help the server, help keep you unstressed, and help make the server community overall a better place.

I can bring maturity and fun to the server, while also keeping rules in tact and enforcing them.

Past experience:
Over the years, All that Minecraft has consisted for me was staffing. Owning, Having admin rights, ect. I believe I have the most experience now than many other people have, and I believe that if we work as a team, the server will be much more successful (Not saying its not going to be, I just know my sh*t). I think I'd be best suited for Admin simply because I've been here before and know what to do.

I believe that everyone deserves a chance, including the worse of players. So understanding and communication is key to any situation being handled. I believe over the years i've gained the skills that it takes to become a head-admin on many servers. Although this may seem "Cocky", I can tell you that its not. I have my downfalls, I have my moments of misunderstandment, and I have my moments of anger. But being experienced, I know how to deal with these moments in a sophisticated way. I believe I can make the server a better place with me around as Admin.

Tell us about yourself:
I'm a very chill guy with tons of experience. I seek to help servers with any kind of help needed and am currently looking to settle down on a server for a while to help with anything I can. I like playing guitar/baseball but doing minecraft in my off-time (Pretty often)

Thanks for reading!
ImTheObjective
Great application! You're accepted! Become an active member of the server and you will be promoted according to what you deserve, and what we need you for. Well done on being successful, and I hope to see you ingame soon!
07/19/2015 11:35 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/17/2015 2:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Cernesti
Name*: Sillvia

IGN: Sillvia

Gender*: Female.

Skype*: skyecyaa

Position you are applying for: Overseer.

How often and long can you play?: 3-6hrs, depends like on the evening of the day.

Why you want to join our staff team: The server, seems to be over enjoying, like being social with the other members.

What you can bring to the server: As an Overseer (If I get accepted) I could help the new members, guide them to rights places.

Past experience: My past experience was to build some fine houses, for now the skill has been droped a little, like now I play on Rp server, as helping people guide their tutorial.

Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I'm seems to be more helpful, than having great powers to not abuse, just to help the new commers, on the server.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 15 years old, I live in Sweden, my parents are from Canadian, We live in sweden becuase, we decided to move there, becuase It's a peacefull land. I got my minecraft, since it became an beta testing, In stockholm.
Anything else you would like to add: I'd see most people up there has only applied to get good power, or like they wan't to help the server out. But In my opinion, they only wan't the power to achive most great things. Don't hate me, for saying this but yeah.
Read this post if you please. <--
07/18/2015 8:28 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
07/17/2015 1:38 pm
Allynpoke
IGN: Smoopydoopy
Position you are applying for: Moderator/Admin
How often and long can you play?: Daily, at least 3 hours a day.
Why you want to join our staff team: I like the feeling of being responsible. I want to make the server a fun environment for everybody.
What you can bring to the server: I am honest, loyal, and understanding. I want to bring joy, and excitement to this server.
Past experience: I was a Guard on a prison server. A helper, then soon promoted to a Moderator on a factions server.
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I don't know how to answer this question, because there are so many people that are on par, or better than my application. If you were to accept me into staff, I would be truly honored and if you accept me into your staff.
Tell us about yourself: I have a lot of different cultural experiences. I have traveled around the world, going to places such as Italy, Norway, Denmark, and many other places. I am a responsible, respectful, and modest person. I would never brag about my power, or that I am better than anyone else.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

-Smoopydoopy-
07/18/2015 8:27 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/17/2015 12:44 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Pokemon
ItsMangle
Name*: Cooper Shaw
IGN: ItsMangle
Skype*: Coopsierawr

Position you are applying for: Admin/Moderator

How often and long can you play?: Daily for about 4-8 hours

Why you want to join our staff team: I would love to join a server with a great owner and a great community as well, I enjoy helping people and giving them a great minecraft experience as well as helping out with the server.

What you can bring to the server: Well im well experienced with Plugins, Bungee Cord, Multiverse, World Edit, I get along with people very easily, and i can bring forth dedication to the server, and help stop the people who have unacceptable behaviors that can affect the community.

Past experience: Well i worked as an admin on multiple servers as an Admin/Moderator/Developer I was the person who delt with commands and big issues that came across the server, Im great with commands as i said before and im also experienced with the knowledge of dealing with hackers which comes in handy at times.

Why should we choose you over everyone else?: You should choose me over everyone else because im a dedicated worker, im nice and caring and i can bring a great minecraft experience for everyone!

Tell us about yourself: Well i've introduced myself a little bit throughout his application but I was born in Ireland but i now live in america, Im nice, funny, and a great person to be around and a great friend to most people and i play multiple sports.

Anything else you would like to add: I hope you consider my application and have a great day
07/18/2015 8:27 am
ImTheObjective
Good applicaiton! You're accepted! Start to play on the server and let us get to know you more in game, and you will be promoted according to how we see fit. You most probably wont start at Mod/Admin, but that doesn't stop you from moving up the ranks in no time at all. I hope to see you in game!
07/17/2015 8:45 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/16/2015 6:22 pm
RatedShadow
Name*:
IGN: RatedShadow
Gender*:
Skype*: live:kittycatmove
How often and long can you play?: 3-5 hours a day sometimes less i dont really know
Why you want to join our staff team: because i feel i ould really help out because i have a lot of experience
What you can bring to the server: i can bring peace with all the players, i can build things if needed
Past experience: ive been all positions at least 5 times
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: because i have LOADS of experience and im very calm and understanding and i give chances instead of just "NOOOOO"
Tell us about yourself: i play mc a lot because well i have no life and i like to help out with things, i usually play music while playing mc idk why, idk what else to say
Anything else you would like to add: i like cheese
07/16/2015 6:42 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/16/2015 6:13 pm
Hagger
Name*:Euan
IGN:Hagger
Gender*:Male
Skype*:haggerboy12
Position you are applying for:mod/admin preferably
How often and long can you play?:i can play pretty much every day for a couple of hours
Why you want to join our staff team:I enjoy being a server admin and the last few that i was on where shut down due to money issues
What you can bring to the server:i can bring skill, banter, support, and the kind of comradery that will make any new player feel instantly at home
Past experience:As mentioned earlier I have been Admin on a few servers before (though it was slightly biased with me knowing the owners of most of them irl XD) but they are all gone now so i will be able to give this one my full attention
Why should we choose you over everyone else?:Because im quite simply better than them. jk I will be on frequently and take my role as seriously as i would an actual job.
Tell us about yourself:Scottish gamer with too much time, too much knoledge and too little to do.
Anything else you would like to add: Yes.
07/16/2015 6:41 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/16/2015 5:51 pm
Terminator966
Name*: Max
IGN: Terminator966
Skype*: will tell you in game if you accept me
Position you are applying for: Admin/dev
How often and long can you play?: Few hours each day for about a month
Why you want to join our staff team: To help you keep the server clean for the time i have out from school and activities to make the server popular and able to run.
What you can bring to the server: Major server developing experience. Nice friendly personality. Helpful to others. Good with groupmanager
Past experience:I've built 7 minecraft servers and 4 gmod servers (dev, not building)
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I am a very good person and good at what i do, i don't think many people know what they are doing when they apply for these positions.
Tell us about yourself: I would not like to share this on the public forums. i can skype you if you would like.
Anything else you would like to add: I hope to get to know you better. Sorry if my app is short, i want to get the point across and not have all my info public
07/16/2015 6:41 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no, we dont need a server developer.
07/16/2015 11:09 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
TeeJay_B
Just a heads-up

I joined the server earlier as i was interested in seeing the owner about joining up with my own network, where i run Factions, Skyblock and Prison
> Crypticnetwork.nitrous.it < Address if you want to play.

As i joined i found myself on a very poorly developed server, in which instantly i decided that this is not the right server to be attaching with.

Within a few moment the owner had come online and muted me for no reason, he will probably ban me lol, but thats what you get when a 13 year old child is a ban swinging nub, who runs a 1GB server from his mother's computer.

Anyways all of those that have applied i would advise you to visit my website, which is of course Xenforo, because i actually pay for my servers and websites, whereas some people done lol.

Come sign up and apply for a chance at staff on my network, just follow the application layout, and make sure you remind me of the server you would be most interested in being staff on.

Thankyou

TeeJay

Network - Manager and Owner

Crypticmc.eu
07/16/2015 11:46 am
ImTheObjective
You claimed to be an 18 year old on my server, I read you say that in the console. Why can't you act your age? you attempted to "buy" my server, and when I joined you spammed my chat which I found annoying. Advertising your own server on my post is pathetic and childish. Act your age. Claiming it is "poorly developed" after standing in spawn for 5 minutes waiting for me to join. I am also 18, except I act my age, and I don't enjoy talking with morons like yourself, hence the mute.
07/16/2015 10:47 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/15/2015 9:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
MinecraftSpazz
Name*: Braydon
IGN: MrSihnburk
Skype*: ItsZumo
Position you are applying for: I would like to apply for Admin
How often and long can you play?: I can play, everyday, somedays not as much due to work, to earn money for a better gaming computer, but I only work 8, 4, and 3 hour shifts, at random so I will tell you when I wont be able to be on, due to work, but whenever im not at work, ill be online
Why you want to join our staff team: Im looking for a new server community, that I can help grow, and be apart of, I used to be mod on a few other servers, and admin on a couple.
What you can bring to the server: I can bring, a helping hand, and a friendly person to help anyone who needs help with anything.
Past experience: I used to own a server, back in beta 1.5_01, and ive also been an admin, and mod of a few other servers, sadly they have shut down
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: with my past experience I believe I will be a great, help with the server, Im also a somewhat decent builder, so I can also help with buildings that are needed
Tell us about yourself: im 16, highschool student, Ive been playing minecraft for 5 years, I work at Mcdonalds Canada, so I know how to be nice to people, that you really may not want to be nice to (trolls on there servers)
Anything else you would like to add: if admin spot is no available id be happy to take a mod position
07/16/2015 6:48 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/15/2015 8:18 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
poop_pie
IGN:J_cob_G
Gender*:Male
Skype*:Poop_pie(no mic)
Position you are applying for:Builder
How often and long can you play?:pretty often lets say everyday
Why you want to join our staff team:I love helping servers and building cool structures for them to enjoy and use I'm being trained (kinda) by two pro builders
What you can bring to the server:Nice Builds a new,trustworthy person, and helping the new
Past experience:Iv been staff for a lot of servers and I run my own I have even been oped
Why should we choose you over everyone else?:you will look for builders and other staff and give them their rank and next thing you know it Your server is ruin. But I am a very respectful person ill follow everything you tell me and will not grief I think Griefers are stupid and should be punished
Tell us about yourself:'Im am a nice trustworthy person I know i'm only 11 and your like "I don't trust you" But do iv been told by a server owner that I'm a Great builder and don't act my age at all
Anything else you would like to add:If you don't accept im fine ill just move on but I can take mod if you want
07/15/2015 9:01 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
07/15/2015 7:54 pm
nourdin_mismar
Name*: Nour
IGN: shoot_to_killz
Gender*: male
Skype*: nourdin_123_1
Position you are applying for: admin
How often and long can you play?: 3+ hours a day minimum sometimes from sunrise to sunset.

Firstly i am natural born leader, I take charge and take full responsibility on the server. I do so in a nice way. Also you seem to have a clear vision of your server, i like to work for people with a clear eyesight. If the current people on duty are AFK on not there i can take over there role and keep the chat clean. I can use commands used by mods to solve problems however i usually solve the problems with no excess force needed.

Leadership, passion, a sense of community. I can interview recruits/applicants, i can market, i do everything. From building to managing my job is to keep people in check and relieve all the stress and load of of you the owner. I will keep it a safe community, promote just and fairness across the server.

Past experience: i have worked as head admin, admin, head mod, mod, helper, and builder. As well as server manager.

Firstly I'm not a jerk, i respect all my colleagues regardless of anything. I can resolve uprising matters quickly and effectively. I can make hard decisions by myself with no guidance, but ill also bear the consequences of that decision. I am loyal and honest i will never lie to you nor will i ever leave you. I would be your right hand man on the job.

Tell us about yourself:

I enjoy jokes, good laughs, and fun communities. I love working under stress and taking charge. I love football, sports in general. Enjoy a good time and meeting new people. I am really excited to work for you. I can speak multiple languages.
07/15/2015 9:00 pm
ImTheObjective
Nice application. Well done, you're accepted. You will be promoted in due time to a position we need you as. All of this depends on whether you become a server regular or not. If you do not play on the server often your position will be revoked. Well done!
07/15/2015 7:17 pm
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/15/2015 12:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Gjaden55
Name*: I do not like giving it out on a forum
IGN: UnderDogG654
Gender*: I am male
Skype*: Gjaden55
How often and long can you play?: I can play quiet frequently as I do not have major plans for a while.
Why you want to join our staff team: I love to help servers in need of starting. PvP servers are my favorite kind of MC servers.
What you can bring to the server: I can bring redstone work, good building, and a guy who can watch the server!
Past experience: I have been Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, Mod on 5 servers in the past, so I know what is expected of me
Why should we choose you over everyone else?: I have great experience as a staff member. I am on minecraft a lot. I can watch other the server. I know how and what I need to do to keep this server running.
Tell us about yourself: I tend to take control sometimes when working with others, but that happens less and less. I don't take mean things say about me seriously, as that is not important to me. I love the superhero, UnderDog, as he is the best superhero ever.
Anything else you would like to add: I dont know what else to add here... ._.
07/15/2015 1:22 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry its a no.
07/15/2015 11:47 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/15/2015 1:58 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Note: Still not added on skype. And when can I start as Staff?
07/15/2015 7:24 am
ImTheObjective
Read my origional post.
07/14/2015 2:27 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Pokemon
ItsMangle
Name*: Cooper
IGN: ItsMangle
Skype*: Coopsierawr

How often and long can you play?: 5-7 days a week, 8-18 hours a day
Why you want to join our staff team: I want to join your servers staff team because i would like to help with changes in the server and help re-correct people with bad behavior, i love interacting with players and help them with there problems.

What you can bring to the server: I can bring a great example of a great staff member on the server and i can also bring fairness and a nice community, if it already isn't a nice community to be a part of!

Past experience: I worked on many servers, i worked as a moderator on a mianite fan based server, i've been an admin on a greek gods server before the server went down hill because of some very big issues.

Why should we choose you over everyone else?: Im not saying you have to choose me, but if i were to be chosen im a great rolemodle im very responsible, and respectiful, throughout my experiences as being a staff member on multiple servers every player has enjoyed me being a staff on that server, i've been told im very generous and kind and fair and many other things.

Tell us about yourself: Well, i was born in Perth Western AU. I'm very experienced with commands needed to be an admin. i've been playing minecraft for about 2 years maybe 1 1/2. I'm an intergetic, and nice person, I have a great personality and im just fun in general.!

Anything else you would like to add: Not at the moment
07/14/2015 2:54 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
07/14/2015 12:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mr_258_Guy
Name*: darren

IGN: Mr_258_Guy

Gender*: male

Skype*: darrenminecraftbuilder

Position you are applying for: builder(if possible)

How often and long can you play?: everyday, 5-12hrs aday

Why you want to join our staff team: to help out a nice community

What you can bring to the server: i can bring respect, and entertainment

Past experience: i have been another builder on other servers

Why should we choose you over everyone else?: you dont have you i honestly dont know? iv been playing minecraft ftom day one! iv built ever since. i dont know why i love to just build

Tell us about yourself: im a nice to get along with guy and i will help everyone on this server. my names darren im 15 from the UK, im just a guy that always on minecraft, i am starting collage in september witch mean i will not be on minecraft 24/7 but untill then i will be on

Anything else you would like to add: nty
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome