Brand New Vanilla Server - Apply Now [1.8]

ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective9/3/14 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 328 5
9/4/2014 7:12 pm
Darbots's Avatar Darbots
Hi,
I have opened a UK based Vanilla server, however we are in need of players. The server isn't 24/7, therefore as the server is based in the UK up-time hours will more benefit players from the UK, but all players are welcome.

Like all other servers we have rules. They are the basic rules you will find on most servers; don't grief, steal, be rude, use any cheats/hacks in anyway (Mini-map mods are allowed). The main idea of making this server is to play peacefully with other players with no assholes to ruin it. The maturity shown in your application will be what decides whether or not you will be accepted. If you are accepted onto the server you are expected to be kind and understanding towards every other player; don't build too close to other players etc. If you're accepted and are a different player to what has been portrayed in your application you will be removed form the server.

As I have said above you must be accepted onto the server. Therefore you must apply. If you do wish to join us, please fill out this application to your best standards in the reply section.

Name (optional) -
In game name -
Age -
Gender (optional) -
Country -
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server -
Why you should be allowed to play -

Just because you apply doesn't mean you will automatically be accepted. Good luck to anyone who applies; if you are accepted I will reply to your post, add you to the whitelist, and I look forward to seeing you in game!

IP: 151.231.109.96

Thanks for reading.
-ImTheObjective
ImTheObjective
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2014 7:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Darbots
Name (optional) - Luke
In game name - lukebuba17
Age - 14
Gender (optional) - Male
Country - USA
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I've played on my fair share of Minecraft servers, they were all OK, but I always had the constant worrying of griefing or corrupt admins, I want to play on a server like this with people who want to get to know the players better, without the fearing of griefers and admins, and want to all play as equals.
Why you should be allowed to play - I have been playing since 1.2.5, and have picked up knowledge about the entire game because of it, I am experienced in mob farms, redstone, and aesthetics alike. I've played on single player just to feel that I had no point in doing large projects, but with a multiplayer server, I feel that they get used and would happily grind to make other people's lives easier!

Problems: Of course school and being in the US is a restriction, but I still have time to be an active player and will try to play 3 hours a day.
Hope to meet you on the server! If not, I would like a reason as to why.
Cheers!
-Luke
09/04/2014 8:17 am
Sucked_Mango_Pip
Name - Wesley

In game name - _whEEzy_

Age - 19

Gender - Male

Country - Australia

Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - Looking for a new server that i can enjoy without the issues of older servers... eg. loads of players that know each other and get bored so GRIEF!!!!! that sort of thing

Why you should be allowed to play - i love playing multiplayer with others that enjoy the game so i wont grief or pester people, i love building and creating huge castles ect. this server would be a great start to the new release and i cant wait to get started
xoxo hope you guys think im up for the task
hope to see you guys on the server
09/04/2014 12:02 pm
ImTheObjective
Its a no, sorry.
09/03/2014 5:55 pm
anonpmc118140
[deleted]
09/04/2014 12:01 pm
ImTheObjective
Nice application, you're accepted, i'll whitelist you now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome