Brand New Vanilla Server - Apply Now [1.8]

ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective9/3/14 1:39 pm
10/21/2014 8:28 pm
Thomask3's Avatar Thomask3
Hi,
I have opened a UK based Vanilla server, however we are in need of players. The server isn't 24/7, therefore as the server is based in the UK up-time hours will more benefit players from the UK, but all players are welcome.

Like all other servers we have rules. They are the basic rules you will find on most servers; don't grief, steal, be rude, use any cheats/hacks in anyway (Mini-map mods are allowed). The main idea of making this server is to play peacefully with other players with no assholes to ruin it. The maturity shown in your application will be what decides whether or not you will be accepted. If you are accepted onto the server you are expected to be kind and understanding towards every other player; don't build too close to other players etc. If you're accepted and are a different player to what has been portrayed in your application you will be removed form the server.

As I have said above you must be accepted onto the server. Therefore you must apply. If you do wish to join us, please fill out this application to your best standards in the reply section.

Name (optional) -
In game name -
Age -
Gender (optional) -
Country -
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server -
Why you should be allowed to play -

Just because you apply doesn't mean you will automatically be accepted. Good luck to anyone who applies; if you are accepted I will reply to your post, add you to the whitelist, and I look forward to seeing you in game!

IP: 151.231.109.96

Thanks for reading.
-ImTheObjective
ImTheObjective
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/21/2014 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thomask3
Name (optional) - Karston
game nameIn - Hobo_einstein
Age - 15
Gender (optional) -Male
Country - United States
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I've been looking for a straight Vanilla Server for a long time, only finding crap servers or You-tube Servers. Your server was the only one that seemed interesting to me.
Why you should be allowed to play - I've never been banned from any server ( you can check that ban site ) I've done some pretty extravagant builds in red-stone and Surface. I'm also a great miner, cheesy i know, but i can mine in any world for close to 1-4 hours without any boredom. Id instantly become a bank of resources. Since your the only great server out there i would love an acceptation into your humble abode

~Hobo
10/20/2014 11:21 am
MattG_2000
Name (optional) - Matthew
In game name - MattG_2000
Age - 13
Gender (optional) -Male
Country - England
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I want to play on a small friendly no griefing latest update server. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years.
Why you should be allowed to play - I am a very friendly minecraft player who is experienced for I have played for 3 years and have been made staff on a few servers. I also would like to record on the server for my youtube channel.
09/29/2014 7:48 pm
UltraBubbles618
It's been like two weeks...I'm starting to think this is a dead thread ;-;
09/30/2014 7:36 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
JoshBTU
I agree
09/17/2014 9:48 pm
UltraBubbles618
Name (optional) - Nate
In game name - UltraBubbles618
Age - 18
Gender (optional) - Male
Country - United States
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I guess I'm just looking for a nice small community to interact with, and frankly I'm sick and tired of all of the trolling kids that seem to be multiplying throughout the Minecraft server select.
Why you should be allowed to play - I'm not the type to go around breaking rules and I even have moderator experience, but I like meeting new people and sharing the experience of playing online with others is something that I feel is very underrated. I like getting to know people and in general I would say that I enjoy helping people out where I can in-game.

I would be honored if you could give me a shot at playing on your server
09/13/2014 2:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
JoshBTU
Name: Josh
In Game Name: soxie3
Age-12
Reason: I hate hackers, griefers, and rude people, and I think a white-listed server would have better and nicer People.
Why you should be allowed to play- I am very nice to people, and I don't grief, unless I'm allowed to >;). I also have never ever been banned from any server, and I've even held positions such as mod, and OP admin. Please consider me as a member! Thanks, Josh (P.S., would it be OK if I recorded for my YouTube channel? If you reply to me, just say so !)
09/09/2014 9:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Klagify
Name (optional) - Daniel
In game name - Danijang
Age - 14
Gender (optional) - Male
Country - United States
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I think it'll be fun to survive!
Why you should be allowed to play - ^^^^^
09/04/2014 1:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Loyally
Name wilbur
In game name wilbur176
Age 14
Gender male
Country England
Reasons I dislike large servers with tons of lag and I believe this will be fast I'm looking for friends who don't grieve and are not bully's I like survival buts it's ruined when you get 100 people running around going uh what's this I'll kill this person who just spawned and I hope this doesn't happen on this server

If I'm denied please give me a valid reason
09/04/2014 12:30 pm
Eggy_Chickens
Name (optional) - Matt
In game name - Eggy_Chickens
Age - 14
Gender (optional) - Male
Country - England
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I am looking for a friendly and small community to play some minecraft. I prefer small servers as it's a much better environment to play in.
Why you should be allowed to play - I will not abuse any of these rules. I can be trusted if you get to know me (even though you may not take my word for it).

If I'm not accepted I would like to know why. (E.G Not mature enough)
09/04/2014 1:18 pm
ImTheObjective
You're accepted, i'll whitelist you now.
09/04/2014 12:09 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
y
09/04/2014 12:47 pm
RatherBored
Possibly because of your spelling.

Name (optional) - I would prefer not to.
In game name - Dr_Fiddlesticks
Age -15
Gender (optional) -Male
Country -England
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - Throughout all the vanilla servers I explore, I tend to run in to the same problems. Poor community, poor adminship and overall a poor minecraft experience (is 20 plugins really necessary?) However a whitelist server could mean that the community problem is dealt with (you seem like nice people) the adminship also seems good, considering you didn't let a 12 year old who cant even put in enough effort to type in the word "why" and the vanilla minecraft experience can sometimes be the best. I would enjoy a server where I could build a city, hold off the undead horde and not have to deal with the same pillocks screaming about how I am "a studpid dum faget" (actual quote there...)

Why you should be allowed to play - I have yet to been banned from any server and my writing tends to be adequate (though I cannot guarantee spelling and grammar) and most importantly I wont break any rules and tend to be a rather easy going guy.

It is your choice so I am in your hands. I would hope to join this server soon!
09/03/2014 1:49 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
Name (optional) - Jacob
In game name - jacob
Age - 12
Gender (optional) - male
Country - U.s.A
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - i want to try t record on server i love smps but I cant find the perfect one so i am applying for this so i can find a good one.
Why you should be allowed to play - I should be allowed to play because i am good at mining and i can make the best shops easily even tough my building isn't the best i can help nether hubs and help new players,
09/04/2014 12:00 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome