BrickCraft Looking for builders

TheStoneBrick's Avatar TheStoneBrick4/2/15 3:36 pm
5/31/2015 7:46 pm
TheStoneBrick's Avatar TheStoneBrick
Hey everyone my name is TheBrickCoder!
I am the owner of the BrickCraft server and I am looking for a team to build a minigame arenas.

If you are interested here is the form:
Previous builds (pictures, videos, pmc submissions, ect. :
Have you been staff on a server before:
Do you have WorldEdit knowledge:
Why should I choose you:
How often can you be on:
TheStoneBrick
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2015 6:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Meeper434
Previous builds (pictures, videos, pmc submissions, ect. : i have built quite a few things but don't have any pictures sorry ;[ but i am planning to make an adventure map
Have you been staff on a server before: yes. Head-Admin on a server that was sadly shut down
Do you have WorldEdit knowledge: Yes
Why should I choose you: i can build very quickly and know some commands that can help out the server! [i also know redstone if you need a redstonest]
How often can you be on: 3-4 hours each day
05/31/2015 7:46 pm
TheStoneBrick
Is there a time you can join my server? I would like to do some build tests with you since you have provided no past work.
05/31/2015 4:57 pm
TheStoneBrick
We are still in need of builders.
04/12/2015 5:30 pm
TheStoneBrick
I am still looking.
04/11/2015 2:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Collcoll128
(Sorry if i hadn't followed your app)
Name: Seway Kah

IGN: collcoll128

Role applying for: Admin, Head Dev, Head Builder, or anything you may ask of me.

Why should you get the role: I'm a mature and responsible person. I can help in anyway possible that you ask of me. I will not abuse any rights if i get it.I will follow all rules that you give of me. Also I will be respectful to other staff member and players that are on the server.

Why shouldn't i pick the next person who applies over you: Because i have determination and focus. I will never let you down and when you call for me ill be there. Anytime you need anything i will be there.

What are you good at: . I took time in the summer to learn coding so if i am chosen by you I can make plugins only to be used on your server. I'm good a building though and have build somethings in the past. I also enjoy making skins. But besides that i really enjoy to work with people and make them enjoy the server.

How much do you know about plugins? Helped build and code a server for almost 3+ years. On the Dev team for a plug in you might have heard of called Bouncy Beds. Very skilled in Perm- Ex and any plug in you give to me can make it custom or fix it to you certain needs.

Do you have Skype: Yes it is collcoll128

Do you have an e-mail a can contact you with: kahwilliam@gmail.com

How many hours a day can you be online: I can be on anytime on the weekends and on the weekdays about 3-4 hours a day.

I also have a map i created.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7k6jz ... ntroll.rar
04/11/2015 2:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
Wait can u like join the server I'm builder on and I'll show u my builds?
04/11/2015 2:57 pm
TheStoneBrick
Sure, when?
04/11/2015 2:47 pm
AMS2003
Umm
04/11/2015 2:41 pm
AMS2003
Previous builds (pictures, videos, pmc submissions, ect. : I will send them to you on Skype if that's fine.
Have you been staff on a server before: I am owner of 1 server and I am builder on a very popular server.
Do you have WorldEdit knowledge: I know a lot of WorldEdit commands and I can help with that
Why should I choose you: You should choose me because I'm and really good builder and I love helping players out. If you ever need help with building something I can help with that as well.
How often can you be on: On weekdays I can play for 4-6 hours and on weekends 6-9 hours.
04/11/2015 2:44 pm
TheStoneBrick
I don't have Skype, can you pm them to me?
04/11/2015 2:37 pm
TheStoneBrick
I am still looking.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome