Build Team Needed for 24/7 hub Server [NEEDED]

MANBEAR's Avatar MANBEAR5/6/14 10:57 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 23
7/7/2014 11:08 am
koinu's Avatar koinu
HI I have a server and currently restarting it i have a hub now and everything but i need some real nice builds done for like a sky block lobby and creative spawn it would have to have a lot of detail and structure please apply here thank you!

BUILDERS:
Name:
Minecraft IGN:
How long can you play per day?
How long have you been playing minecraft?

Why are you applying for builder?

Will you be nice and not abuse your power of builder on the server?

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted?

A few images of your creations and proof it is yours.
MANBEAR
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2014 11:08 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
koinu
MANBEAR I can't give you my skype. Chat by PMC PM.
05/29/2014 10:31 am
MANBEAR
??
05/28/2014 9:49 am
MANBEAR
anyone at all i really need help
05/28/2014 12:09 am
MANBEAR
anyone else interested?
05/21/2014 8:35 am
MANBEAR
anyone else?
05/18/2014 8:37 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Moved to Server Recruitment

/move
05/16/2014 8:17 am
MANBEAR
i added all of you guys on Skype we can get stuff sorted out there please and thank you
05/16/2014 3:59 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
thatcraftinkid
MANBEARHI I have a server and currently restarting it i have a hub now and everything but i need some real nice builds done for like a sky block lobby and creative spawn it would have to have a lot of detail and structure please apply here thank you!

BUILDERS:
Name:
Minecraft IGN:

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted?

Name~ Sean
Minecraft IGN~ thatcraftinkid
Age~ 14 turning 15 in december
Skype~ Seanwasntavailable (Sean patrick)
How long can you play per day~ Just tell me when im needed and im there
How long have you been playing MineCraft~ Since the end of 2012 i believe

Why are you applying for builder?~ Well, if you look at my latest post you will see that i have been trying new things with minecraft instead of just 'playing', building seems to be something im good at and simply enjoy doing.

Will you be nice and not abuse your power?~ Absolutely not, whenever im on it'll be for building reasons, of course, ill always be there to help someone in need.

Do you understand that not being on the server for a week without telling me a week beforehand with lead to being demoted?~ That completely reasonable, just, if you where to demote me, i would still want credit for what i have built.

A few images of what you have built and proof they're yours~ If you are to look at my most recent post "A Beginning" you will see what i am currently working on.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! ~Sean
05/16/2014 3:49 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
koinu
BUILDERS: Just me, Flaeon
Name: Don't want to tell, you may call me Flaeon.
Minecraft IGN: Flaeon
How long can you play per day? About 3hrs
How long have you been playing minecraft? 6 months

Why are you applying for builder? Because I'm a fast builder and have an eye for color contrasts and mixes, and I need a project.

Will you be nice and not abuse your power of builder on the server? Of course! If you see me griefing you can ban me anyway. (I'm not saying I will grief!)

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted? Yes.

I may not be online as much as anyone else. Please take this into account when considering whether to hire me or not.

When I say "hire" I don't mean for money. I work for free.

Regards,
Flaeon
05/16/2014 8:19 am
MANBEAR
but flaeon i need your Skype for you to help me with builds so we can talk over there and sort things out
05/16/2014 3:25 am
ryan44474
BUILDERS:
Name: Ryan
Minecraft IGN: ryan44474
How long can you play per day? 5-6 consistent hours per day.
How long have you been playing mine craft? Since 1.4.7

Why are you applying for builder? I am applying for builder because I would like to help build a hub and possibly other things.

Will you be nice and not abuse your power of builder on the server? I would never think of abusing the power!

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted? Yes

I don't know how to upload images on this.
05/16/2014 12:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
8pSLPkie2a
Name: Max R.
Minecraft IGN: MAX490907
From 1-3 hours. (Sometimes more)

About 2 years. (But I know a lot)

I enjoy building and working with others.

No.

Understood.

I can't seem to show you images, but I can tell you some of my builds.

1. MacBook Pro
2. Gameboy
3. Redstone Day/Night Notification System
4. Metro Train & Station
5. Airport (Chack my account for a look at it. Not finished!)
6. Many different veichles such as, a car, an 18 wheeler, a police car, a fire rescue truck, and others.
And more...
05/15/2014 1:49 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Artist
4theSenpai
Not to be rude, but I alone can offer better hub builds than that newly created team. I suggest you look around for a more professional team if you're truly interested in creating a quality network. But in any case you may use hub builds I created last night for your own network needs. Check out some of my other works if you'd like as well.

Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-content/

I did not come here to apply, but rather to pretty much advertise my builds lol. Hopefully you'll like them as well.

Proud member of The Academy Build Team
05/15/2014 9:52 pm
MANBEAR
nice work
05/12/2014 9:50 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
ArsenicCraft
In the format that you requested.
BUILDERS:
Name: My name (Team manager) Benjamin
Minecraft IGN:
How long can you play per day? As a team, at least two of us will be in and out through the day, we have eight members in total

Will you be nice and not abuse your power of builder on the server? We aim to be professional and clean in chat and we are not looking to grief. We simply want to build spawns and personal projects in order to get our name out there and get experience working together.

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted? I do and I will make sure my team does as well.

A few images of your creations and proof it is yours. as a team we created the spawn for the Slime server 198.24.165.2:26399

If you would like to know anything else, feel free to reply here and I will continue checking back or you can go to http://arseniccraft.blogspot.ca/p/the-team.html and contact us there.
05/14/2014 5:50 pm
MANBEAR
Hi i added you on Skype ill call you on Skype once you accept thank you !!!!
05/12/2014 9:35 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
ArsenicCraft
Arsenic team here at your service!
We are fairly new and working free of charge.
Our latest work is 198.24.165.2:26399
We have been working on individual projects on random servers trying to get noticed lately and have recently began looking for bigger projects that we can collectively work on. We do request that only Arsenic be the only builders on the project.
05/12/2014 7:33 pm
MANBEAR
??
05/11/2014 2:54 pm
MANBEAR
anyone else
05/07/2014 10:50 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
EdFi
I don't have Skype, can we chat on Minecraft or PMC?
05/07/2014 8:34 am
MANBEAR
Anyone else or a build team want to do builds for me?
05/06/2014 5:46 pm
MANBEAR
Hi you applied to build on my server edfi you are accepted just could i have your skype please or just add me : michael.suth

thank you:D @edfi
05/06/2014 11:58 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
EdFi
BUILDERS:

Name: Don't want to tell.

Minecraft IGN: EdFi

How long can you play per day? 2-6 hours, but not every week.

How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years or something, since 1.2.5.

Why are you applying for builder? I like building and think it's fun. I want to join a building team to show what I can do, I often look on images and walk around on servers to see things people have built so I can learn. I also often feel if the things I have built can be better and then tries to figure out what I can do.

Will you be nice and not abuse your power of builder on the server? Yes, if I want to use my powers for something special I will ask you first.

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted? Now I do. (Right now I will not be able to play every week, unfortunately, but in the comming months or weeks I will.

http://planetminecraft.com/project/some ... my-builds/
This isn't the best things I can do, and I will put more time on it and make it better if it is made for a server. Some things has also been built for a year ago or something, so my building skills has been better by the time.
I would also like to help you re-build the world and make it more fun to play at.

I wouldn't say I'm the best builder, but I would not say I am bad either.

I would also like to become a moderator or admin. I have some ideas how the server better and hopefully bring more people to it.

If I am accepted as builder/moderator/admin please let me know so I can help you with the server as soon as possible.

(I work for free, I don't want to get paid for building).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome