Builder/Admin hybrid looking for an RPG Server!

ToogaMau5's Avatar ToogaMau53/14/15 8:58 pm
1 emeralds 208 6
4/7/2015 11:07 am
ToogaMau5's Avatar ToogaMau5
Hello, I'm writing this in order to get my name out there. --

My name is Varin, I'm a swedish gamer and aspiring pro-soccer player (I won't delve to long about soccer though, since this is mainly about video games and not soccer haha, don't be afraid to ask though!) I play games like Minecraft, World of Warcraft and a few others. I've played minecraft ALOT, so much that I became dedicated to a certain server and figured I wanted to do more for the community then just play, personally knowing that I'm a grand builder as well as effective leader, I attempted my hand at requesting the owner to give me a trial as a builder. The owner allowed me to take a position among his builder team, and over the few weeks I spent building with them, I rose to the top of my build team and assumed leader of my builder team. I assumed that position for a good few months of dedicated playing and building on this server. I was always on, building and playing. Unfortunately, on this server the admin's weren't very active and in fact most of the admins had a track record of corruption and not doing their job very well, on top of the fact that they were EXTREMELY inactive, they never were on to watch, enforce or do anything that they promised to do when they assumed the position of admin. As there were no admins on and I was always on, I felt responsible for the well being of the players, I noticed that with no admins around, I was the only one who'd effectively enforce the rules to players, sadly they didn't take me too seriously due to the fact that it had read 'builder' in front of my name in chat and didn't believe I had the authority over them to enforce the rules. At this point I had an epiphany, I wanted the players of the server to enjoy their time here and not constantly be bugged by law breakers, So on top of building I now wanted to help enforce the rules and better the playing community of the server so, I ended up contacting the owner and had a lengthy discussion about it I had proposed to him that I'd become a sort of builder/admin hybrid since I loved building but I also grew attached to the community and cared about them enough to want to better their experience on the server. That was the moment that things changed on the server, soon the people of the server started to notice change as an active admin was now on everyday making sure the rules were enforced, and in fact the community began to love me for it, they deemed me the hero of the server. Although, all good things do come to an end. Soon the owner would have to leave for college and instead of feeling responsible for the server and having to balance the time of the server and studying for classes, he decided to shut down the server, this broke my heart..everything I worked for, all the feeling of fulfillment I had bettering the community of the server and making it a great place to be on for the players was all gone and it left a gap in my heart...a gap that I look forward to fulfill when I post this post. So, this is my proposal to you community, give me a chance on your server to show you what I got, to show you what I wrote in this post was true. If you have administrative problems on your server and looking for a dedicated member to fix it for you, I am your man, and I promise I will do anything it takes for your server to be the best place it can possibly be, for the community and players...since after all, minecraft is about having fun right? So let someone make the environment they're playing in fun, for the players.

If you're looking to hire me as you dedicated staff member, please don't hesitate to add me on skype (cosmictooga) and ask ANY questions you have about me, I will answer them to 100% honesty and the things said on this post were in fact 100% true.

What's the harm in giving me a shot? You won't know till you try!

**THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, I KNOW IT WAS A LOT BUT I JUST WANT TO GET MY NAME OUT THERE!**
ToogaMau5
Level 21 : Expert Mountaineer