[Available!] Builder / Staff

j4mison's Avatar j4mison12/20/13 9:19 am
1 emeralds 145 1
12/20/2013 10:29 pm
j4mison's Avatar j4mison
Hey guys!
My name is Jamison, and I am looking for a good server to build on.
Basically, I'm looking for something more adventure/rpg like. If you've ever seen Rise of Kings, that's what I'm talking about.
I'm looking for something with lore, skill/stat system, good background info, and multiple city/towns.

Experience

I've been playing since Minecraft 1.5 or so. I'm also a big Skyrim/CoD fan.
I've never really gotten into server play, I always had the cracked version of minecraft, and could only play singleplayer. I got the legit version now though!
My computer's processor recently went out, and I lost everything on that computer, so I don't have any builds to show you.
I can just kinda tell you what I normally build like, and if you have any doubts, we could go on some world and I'll make something for you.

Builds

I usually build medieval themed buildings. Nordic/Viking is also a big one. Basically, skyrim inspired. I loved all the buildings in there. I also like many of JamziboyMC's builds. I look at his stuff alot just for some inspiration.

Contact

Just leave me a little comment below with some server information. I'm not gonna make you do an application or anything.
If I want more info, I'll let you know, and I'll skype or PM you.

PLEASE

Don't put your server info below if you aren't medieval/nordic/skyrim, and if you don't have a story behind your server, and aren't mainly adventure/rpg.

Thanks, and I hope to see some servers down there!

Jamison
j4mison
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter