Builders and Admins wanted!

darknight71's Avatar darknight717/26/13 12:40 pm
7/27/2013 3:41 pm
ThisChicWhoBuilds's Avatar ThisChicWhoBuilds
I want to make a bukkit server but require a bit of help.
I am not brilliant at building and I need more people to help.
I will pm you the ip when done.

Fill in this form:

Name:
IGN:
Do you think you are a good builder:
Have you been an admin or built on any other servers?:
Have you got a picture of any of your work?: (not necessary)
darknight71
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2013 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ThisChicWhoBuilds
Name: Caylee
IGN: Caylee316
Are you Mature?: Yes, I know when and when not to do stuff
Do you think you are a good builder: I'm pretty good with organics and terraforming. Not as good with structures but I can try
Have you been an admin or built on any other servers?: I'm a moderator on 1 server and a builder on 3 other servers
Have you got a picture of any of your work?: (not necessary) If I find one I'll send it to ya(:
07/27/2013 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
avenger-22
Name: Joseph
IGN: jproids
Are you mature: Depends on what kind of maturity that you mean, but otherwise yes, I am mature.
Do you think you are a good builder?: I would rate myself on building about 7.5/10
Have you been Admin or a Builder on any other servers? Yes, I am currently Admin on a server, that is, unfortunately down at the moment because, of a hacker. I have also Built on many other servers and if you wish for the ip to some of them I would be happy too comply.
Have you got a picture of any of your work. No I do not, but you can see some of them on other servers that I will give you the ip too you.
07/26/2013 1:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
PrankVsPrankFtw
Name:Nick
IGN:PrankVsPrankFtw
Are you Mature?:Yes
Do you think you are a good builder:Yes i have built my own server before all by myself
Have you been an admin or built on any other servers?: yes
Have you got a picture of any of your work?: (not necessary) No not mainly a builder
07/26/2013 1:15 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
paintsniffer
Name: N/A
IGN: MrWals
Are you Mature?: sometimes
Do you think you are a good builder: Yes but i mainly build modern things.
Have you been an admin or built on any other servers?: i have been head admin once and a mod 4 times
Have you got a picture of any of your work?: (not necessary) no sorry but currently rendering a image for my project so I can pm you that

Link to Project: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-land-of-wals/
07/26/2013 1:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
gabekid10
Name: Gabriel Correia
IGN: BibiTheBoy
Are you Mature?: Yes I can be very mature, but also very fun.
Do you think you are a good builder: I think I am a pretty good builder I am very creative.
Have you been an admin or built on any other servers?: I have been an admin on 2 other servers and I used to own my own server.
Have you got a picture of any of your work?: (not necessary) If I find one I will post it!
07/26/2013 1:11 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Alex lol
Name: Alex
In-Game Name: AWESOMEALEXKER
Why you want to be a Admin/head-admin: 

First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I'm highly experienced with advertising, managing sites and writing threads, post and etc for servers. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. Fourthly, I keep a positive and friendly attitude to all the players and staff on the server at all times even and I am patient with any situation I am dealing with such as answering questions and guiding new players. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be an admin or head admin because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and  You should pick me because I can stop the rulebreakers, I'm mature, I take care of things the right way. I've always promised to dedicate all of my time, effort and hard work to the wonderful servers that I become Staff on and try my best and attempt at everything that is required for me to do. 

How will you help improve the server: I could improve the server by advertising it over the internet(mainly writing), managing sites, also I can keep the new people go goes on the server happy by answering their questions since I had been playing minecraft for 2 years. 

Experience: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years, admin on three or four servers, mod on three and co-owner on one that had been shut down.

Can you advertise well for us? Yes I advertised about 3 servers now that are developing and it boosted there players by a bunch in the first few hours. In fact, the best thing I can do for servers is advertising and making threads(writing) 

Skype: alex.ker6, Email: alexker99@gmail.com(I prefer to use Skype)

what do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed  after asked not 2: I will talk to admins and staff online to discuss about him, if there is no staff online, I will kick him or mute. However if he continues I will eventually temp ban then ban.

Rate: about 2 hours each day

Personality: Friendly, helpful, good academically, loyal, honest, compassion, respectful, and patient.

Can you donate: maybe in the future, I will see.
07/26/2013 1:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
gabekid10
I can definatly help you out with your server. I can help moderate and build. Just pm me if you want the help. Thanks!
07/26/2013 1:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
barujiina
Name: Sev
IGN: Barujiina
Are you Mature?: yep!
Do you think you are a good builder: to be honest, i actually prefer helping people with their own builds! as long as they have something set in mind with what they want, i tend to be more of a helper.
Have you been an admin or built on any other servers?: yes! i have been admin on two servers before, but sadly they both shut down from lack of donations.
Have you got a picture of any of your work?: nope D:

i have skype as well, just pm me about it and i'll gladly give it to you. c:
07/26/2013 1:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
alemaly
Also if u need help i can work with plugins
07/26/2013 1:03 pm
alemaly
Ok msg me the ip
07/26/2013 12:58 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
darknight71
Ok guys you're all in just setting up new server
07/26/2013 12:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ThePandaGamers
Name: Chris
IGN: MadogTen
Are you Mature?: Yes!
Do you think you are a good builder: Yes I do!
Have you been an admin or built on any other servers?: Yes My own server and many other servers!
Have you got a picture of any of your work?: (not necessary) Add me on skype and I will send pics

07/26/2013 12:47 pm
alemaly
Name:Alex
IGN:alemaly
Are you Mature?:yes
Do you think you are a good builder:Yes i am pretty good
Have you been an admin or built on any other servers?:Yes a few times
Have you got a picture of any of your work?: (not necessary)No sorry
07/26/2013 12:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
asdeftr