[TheIntelMC Network] Builders and Other Staff Needed [Beta]

AuthenticRock's Avatar AuthenticRock12/18/15 7:45 pm
12/20/2015 3:09 am
potatopoat2's Avatar potatopoat2
Greetings! I am Charlie V, Manager of TheIntelMC, an up-and-coming Network server currently in the beta stages of development, We will feature Mini-games such as Survival games, Spleef, Factions, Skywars and many more in the future. We plan to open sometime early next year.

We are currently looking for a few professional Builders to create the following:
  • 2 Survival Games maps, one 150 block map and one 200 block map.
  • 1 Arena(PvP, mob and otherwise)

All builders must submit previous work and proof of creation or submit to a building test.

Our current staff positions are
  • Owner - Mrkillz244
  • Co Owner(s) - Duk3s_
  • Server Manager - AuthenticRock
  • Developer(s) -
  • Open
  • Head Admin -
  • VIA Promotion
  • Admin(s) -
  • VIA Promotion
  • Head Builder - Authenticrock(Temp)
  • VIA Promotion
  • Builders -
  • Open
  • Head Mod -
  • Open
  • VIA Promotion
  • Moderator(s) -
  • Open
  • Helper(s) -
  • Open

Use the following applications to apply, read all requirements
* Marks required fields

Helper Application
Requirements Minimal Experience
IGN*:
Name or Alias*:
Country*:
Language(s)*:
Fluent in English?*:
Skype*:
Previous experience*:
  • Servers you have owned do not apply to this section

Builder Application
Requirements Moderate Experience
IGN*:
Name or Alias*:
Age*:
Timezone*:
Country*:
Language(s)*:
Fluent in English?*:
Skype*:
Images of previous work, or do you agree to a test*?:
Can you be on for more than 3 hours, two days a week*?
Previous building experience*:
  • Servers you have owned do not apply to this section

Developer inquiry:
Developers will be payed, contact us for more information at officialtheintelmc@gmail.com

Others may contact us at the same email
officialtheintelmc@gmail.com

- Charlie V, Manager, Founding Member.
TheIntelMC
AuthenticRock
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2015 3:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
potatopoat2
[b][center]Helper Application[/b]

[u]IGN*:[/u] MrWhaleMan17

[u]Name or Alias*:[/u] Jordan

[u]Age:[/u] 14

[u]Timezone:[/u] Central, Alabama

[u]Country*:[/u] United States/US

[u]Language(s)*:[/u] English, a little bit of Japanese

[u]Fluent in English?*:[/u] Yes

[u]Skype*: [/u]jordan.collins37

[u]Previous experience*:[/u] I have been staff on a lot of servers, I'm actually currently moderator on a server called "Graystone" its an rpg server, and no I won't be inactive on this server just because I'm moderator on an other server. The server actually isn't even open yet, the owner plans on opening the server in about 3 or less weeks from now. I've owned to servers and been pretty much every rank below such as, Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Manager, Admin, Head-Moderator, moderator, builder, helper, and trusted.

[u]More information:[/u] I'm highly experienced in being staff on servers, I know pretty much all there is to know about being staff on a server, such as be active, help players, welcome new comers, give 2 warnings to spammers and if they don't listen to those warnings give them a good 1hour+ mute (It really depends on how bad that person spammed), don't ban people that you "think" hack without any evidence, if you get evidence then show the evidence to a higher staff just so they know that you are banning the right person, the reason for their ban I would put; Use of hacked client Appeal @ [Website]. BAN advertisers that actually give a full ip of a server, but if they just said the server name and not the ip give them a good 2hour+ mute. If someone was threatening an other player by threatening to ddos them or something like that, then I would give the 1 warning and if they said it even 1 more time I would mute that person for 1day+. If I ever saw a staff member abusing their powers I would either take screenshots or record them on how they were abusing. If I gathered enough evidence I would report that evidence to the owner, or a higher staff. I just really love to help servers out by just simply being there for other players, new-comers and even other staff. There are many ways in which I can help your server, here are some examples; keeping the server clean from spammers, hackers, threateners, people that are just really rude to other players, testing new stuff that you added to the game and wasn't sure if it worked or not, possibly building (I know its not a helpers job just stating that I could give a hand), helping out players that need guidance. If I ever caught someone hackusating someone without any proof I would simply say: Please don't hackusate other players without proof if you have proof that the person was hacking please report the player on the forums and show your evidence that he/she was hacking. If I caught someone asking for in game items, money, I would tell them to stop asking for in game items or money, but if they continued to do so I would kick them and mute for for 30 minutes. If I EVER saw someone being racist or making sexual jokes/comments I would tell them to stop or else they will be muted, but if they simply continued to do it I would kick them and then mute them for 3hours+ (depending on how bad the jokes/comments sounded). I want to keep the server community a clean place for everyone, I want everyone to make friends and make enemies I think thats what makes every server fun! I would like to join your staff team because I think it would be a great experience becoming a staff member on your server. I would like to get to know all the servers players and staff team. I want to keep the server a fun, more enjoyable place for everyone, I would try my best to get rid of all the servers hackers/cheaters so the server can become even more memorable for everyone. I will keep help the server from spammers, hackers as I've already stated, and just everyone that break any rule. If someone reports a player on the forums I will look into the report by keeping an eye on that specific player(s). I'm very good a moderating servers, by keeping an eye out for the server when no other staff are on.[/center]
12/20/2015 2:05 am
Level 1 : New Network
mrkillz244
bump
12/20/2015 12:05 am
mrkillz244
bump
12/19/2015 10:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Eagle65Eyes
IGN*: EagleEyes65
Name or Alias*: Josh C
Timezone: Central
Country*: USA
Language(s)*: English
Fluent in English?*: Yes.
Skype*: eagle_eyes65
Previous experience*: PurgePvp, Slickcraft, Slickpvp, Obsidianpvp, FactionsUnlimited.
12/19/2015 10:21 pm
mrkillz244
bump
12/19/2015 3:51 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
33E
IGN*: 33E
Name or Alias*: Liam a.k.a UltraP
Age*: 15
Timezone*: +3
Country*: Living In Qatar ATM
Language(s)*: English (9/10)
Fluent in English?*: Yes
Skype*: MrMel.SE

I Accept For A Test!
12/19/2015 3:15 am
mrkillz244
bump
12/18/2015 11:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MaddyMoo101
Helper Application

Requirements Minimal Experience

IGN*: MaddyMoo10122

Name or Alias*: Maddy

Timezone: AWST

Country*: Australia

Skype*: Maddy.noble2

Previous experience*: I have been moderators on several old servers that have closed down for various reasons. I was an admin on one server and a co-owner on one a long time ago
12/18/2015 9:00 pm
mrkillz244
bump
12/18/2015 8:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MineFadex
HELPER APPLICATION

IGN*: Eternal_Anarchy

Name or Alias*: Ricky

Timezone: | Pasific

Country*: U.S

Language(s)*: English / Spanish ( Very Fluent in Both )

Fluent in English?*:
Yes

Skype*: akrules.lol

Previous experience*: I Have'd owned 3 servers of My Own ( HydraCraft, EternalPvP, And AnarchyCraft) . Current staff member on SuperSB.org ( Everyone apparently is on Vacation). Was Admin on http://jumpingbrightnations.enjin.com/ resigned Owner got a Bit too agressive with Players. Was Co-Owner on http://tiny-craft.enjin.com/ I Know A lot about Plugins.I believe a large portion of players on My servers enjoyed me as staff.I also applied for staff because as being an operator I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and since I have been in A lot of communities I have matured a lot from. I understand what I should kick or ban for and what I should jail or warn for. I showed the qualities required to be an operator or even staff On other servers . I know how to use each command well and correctly. I do not abuse the privileges of the commands, I understand the commands are not games to play with and mess around with such as promoting people randomly, banning people with no cause, muting a player for fun, choosing inappropriate nicknames. None of those things are necessary and I use each command seriously or as a helpful tool. Before promoting someone to another rank I always like to get permission first by the Owner or Co-Owner before doing so. As a staff on this server I will give as much time and help needed to those in need. I will help this community grow and expand it by inviting as much players as possible. I will try my best to Help every individual with there problems and try to catch any griefer or a person who i feel is showing disrespect/threatening a staff member or a player. I understand that being staff is a privilege and not a toy.
12/18/2015 7:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyawesomeful
Helper Application

IGN*: andyawesomeful

Name or Alias*: Andy Calano

Timezone: Eastern

Country*: U.S.A ( 'merca! )

Skype*: andyawesomeful

Previous experience*: I have been an admin on bkingdom.enjin.com, a co-owner on http://minecubee.enjin.com/ and a mod on http://blitzkingdom.enjin.com/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome