Builders for New Server

BADDAD41's Avatar BADDAD4111/1/15 1:28 am
1 emeralds 107 3
11/6/2015 2:45 pm
BADDAD41's Avatar BADDAD41
Hello I am the owner of PhoenixMC and need some experienced builders to help create an amazing spawn the is based off the fiery phoenix. I will give all credit to those that help and will even issue paid ranks for jobs well done. I currently run an awesome creative as well as a skyblock and plan to add Survival games and towny in the future but that will be more help requested in the future. Please reply here if interested along with proof of building skills and i will pm those that are qualified. If selected you will be given free range to be creative and build I look foward to the responses!
BADDAD41
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BADDAD41
11/06/2015 2:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
So some of you answered the call and now I am almost complete and need experienced staff
AbilityDesigns
11/01/2015 5:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello there, i'm interested in making a website for your server. We can discuss a quote along with a time of completion once specifications are set out. Here is my website http://abilitydesigns.net/ , you can contact me using any one of the three ways at the bottom of the page. (The contact form is still under development). I probably wont reply on here.

Thank you!
MikrozZ
11/01/2015 1:46 am
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: MikrozZ

Im own a server and im a manager of Dream-Networks
Contact me if you want.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome