Builders Haven Staff Applications/198.98.119.95

angelchef's Avatar angelchef3/18/14 4:08 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 80
4/17/2014 6:14 pm
jmacjr5382's Avatar jmacjr5382
I would like to announce we are accepting staff applications for this server, here is a small form to fill in. Server IP 198.98.119.95

IGN:
Position applying for:
Previous experience if any:
Plugin experience if any:
Why you want to join the server and the staff team:

IMPORTANT! even if you don't have experience with with plugins or moderating other servers Myself and fellow admins are willing to teach the right candidate.

Server IP 198.98.119.95
angelchef
Level 7 : Apprentice Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jmacjr5382
04/17/2014 6:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:jmacjr5382
Position applying for:Any (Highest I Can Get)
Previous experience if any:Yep currently head admin on one server
Plugin experience if any:Nope i get them from dev LOL
Why you want to join the server and the staff team:I Am An awesome canidate to bring ENTHUSIASM. I Love to help people. Great to be around and great with correct punishments>

Choose Me!
MageBiatch
04/06/2014 6:29 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
IGN: RyanTheDem

Position applying for: Moderator/Admin (Whatever is available really)

Previous experience if any: I was once an admin on 2 servers. (One went down, and the other i was demoted, but you can still log on and ask if i was if you want: mc.angelicsurvival.com) and moderator on another, which also went down.

Plugin experience if any: World edit, essentials (just some basic plugins)

Why you want to join the server and the staff team: I want to join the team, as i love to help out players who need it, and will respond if they ask. I will help make the server become the best server it can be, and will do all that i can to ensure that everyone is treated fairly, and don't get punished for something they didn't do/don't get punished for something they did do.
angelchef
04/06/2014 6:20 pm
bump
angelchef
04/02/2014 5:09 pm
bump
angelchef
03/28/2014 6:58 pm
bump again
angelchef
03/27/2014 6:13 pm
Taking builder apps for an adventure map
angelchef
03/25/2014 6:43 pm
bump
angelchef
03/24/2014 10:32 pm
@progreen101 pop onto the server when i am online or pm me your skype and we can go from there
ProfessorG
03/24/2014 2:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
IGN: ProGreen101

Position applying for: Mini mod

Previous experience if any: I've previously been a co-owner on a server named brugercraft, and twice an admin. One of the servers had been called pumpkincraft, yet the other seems to fly around my brain, rather than inside it, so I regrettably cannot remember the name. Unfortunately I have only been mod once; however I do feel the experience I have had formerly will help me adapt into becoming a sophisticated and an acceptable moderator.

Plugin experience if any: I'm fairly good with bukkit. I do have a good knowledge of world edit & other plugins. I cannot remember the names from the top of my head; however if you could give me a few I might have a broad knowledge of the certain plugin.

Why you want to join the server and the staff team: Honestly, I have been on the server for a brief view and I do seem to like the spawn area. It has a cosy atmosphere, and after the quick glimpse I find that it looks tidy.

Your staff also do seem rather welcoming which I do seem to like in a server, so I thought that joining the server would benefit both me and the server it self. I wouldn't mind having a joke with the members and the staff as I do like to have a bit of a laugh; however I hope I do not across as a player who is clearly immature because despite me liking humorous jokes I am a fairly mature person.
angelchef
03/24/2014 2:01 pm
We are back to recruiting moderators that will be labelled as a mini-mod as kind of a trial period, we currently have 3 minimods but they are fairly inactive so it seems a demoted may be in order, please don't apply for this position if you can't be an active player as a moderator that isn't there is just as good as no moderator, I do have a few extra "tasks" for people applying for the moderator position. So please pop onto the server fill in the app on here and we can go from there
angelchef
03/23/2014 1:35 am
We are recruiting builders for A planned adventure map
angelchef
03/22/2014 3:41 pm
bump
angelchef
03/21/2014 7:55 pm
responded
TheCraftingLord
03/21/2014 7:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: TheCraftingLord
Position applying for: Builder
Previous experience if any: I've been a builder for LOADS of servers and made some builds on them. Sadly, they shut down after maybe a few days by no donations.
Plugin experience if any: I do work with such things like World Edit, Shop Plugins, and others if I look them up on Google for cmds.
Why you want to join the server and the staff team: Because I love to help out any Minecarfter who is in need of help! Any Minecrafter is a Friend of Mine!!!!
ze2026
03/21/2014 7:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
In Game Name (IGN):Zeus2026
Age (13+ Limit*):13

Daily hours you can grant:8-11 hours

What you can do to help us out:I can advertiste And help every player online,I am a great permissions/Bug fixer.By that it means that i can help fix bugs in kits,permissions,or plugins.I am a great community helper i love helping people in real life.I do alot of community service when i can but sometimes i do Minecraft community Service!I love helpin and i would love helping this great and awesome server!I am also taking some language classes so i can assist people and help them! Right now i know Spanish and English but i am Learning French/German so im ready to help out even more,I have worked with many servers and as i said i can fix alot of bugs,Ive fixed groupmanager bugs and permissionsex bugs ive also fixed the bug where the prefixes in chat dont appear,I also have a youtube account.I have 40 subscribers and im going to start doing a lets play in the legit factions server.The lets play should get alot of views and people online in this amazing server.I am also partnering with youtubers to make this huge channel so get ready for a massive player list Year!

Skype Name (If not known already):zeus21251

Staff history (Past ranks/Other servers):I have Been owner,CO-owner,mod,admin.helper,Head-Mod,,Head -admin,perms maker,kits maker.
I am Staff on:
Pixelmania
InfinityCraft
VendexPrison
SolidMineNetwork
AzuraNetwork
Etc.

When did you first join:2-3 months ago

Why do you think you should be staff:I think i should be staff because i am patient,smart,helpful,And i can do anything you tell me!I am a great helper as i said above and i love helping people,I am a very smart problem solving person and i can help in pretty much everything you ask me to do,I am great with permissions kits and setting up plugins so they work.!As i said ive also learned new languages and i am great at fixing bugs i am staff on those servers above and more i am experienced with bukkit,FTB,Technich and more!I am also very experienced with The consoles your host has and if i ever get console you can count on me not messsing this amazing server up.I am very trustworthy and i am learning how to make Applications for Phones Android/Ios/Windows 8 Phone i am also able to make games and i am one of the best in my coding game/App class!I am great at Making games so if you guys want a game to make you very popular i can make it,I can make it multiplayer,Singleplayer online and even make custom fonts and more with it!

Background information, about yourself:I have all pre-ap clases in School which are clases where you learn stuff one grade Higher than your grade.I have math,science,language arts,Computer Application[Which is coding games],Band,Social Studies all One Grade HIGHER! .I am one of the Pre-Ap students,You can only be Pre-Ap by getting a 5 or 4 in the fcat.I am also in A club that helps and does community service which will go in my hours for college .I am also a great speaker and a great speller i was close to win the spelling bee but I had an error which was very dissapointing but i still won the 2nd place trophy which wasnt to bad......I am also a great coder i have been on top of alot of contests and i am really great i am the top student/game maker in my class which is a big achievement since my class is full of great makers.I am really honored to be even posting this because I know not everyone gets accepted so i hope you liked this and if you didnt i wish you can consider me .I know i have 50% 50% chance of both and i know i can be accepted or not but i will keep playing this amazing server and keep trying all i can to finally reach your expectations.

Extra (More details, higher chance):I have alot of experience with most plugins of the servers you have And i am a great staff member that has played minecraft since alpha

P.S.:If i dont get accepted i thank your time and if i wasted your time i am very sorry,I really love this server and i will keep playing in it until time ends!
angelchef
03/21/2014 6:52 pm
We are still recruiting
angelchef
03/21/2014 11:53 am
bump
angelchef
03/21/2014 8:20 am
http://buildershaven.x10.mx/ as well as applying on minecraft for a staff application you can also do it on a new website that has been created.
angelchef
03/21/2014 7:55 am
@nick jones i wasn't talking about the app you made and why dosent your private messaging work? unless you were referring to the fact u didn't get 1. please log onto the server and i will tell you what the final requirement is
Nickjones
03/21/2014 7:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
my private messging doesn't work :/
angelchef
03/20/2014 8:37 pm
ok I have responded to this with a private message
Metro4151
03/20/2014 8:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Metro4151

Position applying for: Well, I'm great at web development and graphic design. So, I'd like to become a Technical Developer; perhaps do some work on the site and take a look at the back end of the Minecraft server itself.

Previous experience if any:
Yes, years of it, in fact! I've hosted countless servers myself. Web Servers, File Servers, Minecraft Servers, the list goes on a bit more too. I know how to setup plugins and permission files, I can setup SQL servers if a plugin requires one, I can setup a remote-control web interface so a staff member can manage the server from anywhere. Some would call me an expert with computers. I can make beautiful projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, and I can make professional videos too. Those design skills combined with web skills can put together a pretty badass website.

Plugin experience if any:
I have lots of experience with plugins; read my previous paragraph and that would wrap this question up.

I'm a bored, talented person looking for some work in the Minecraft community. I'd love to help, I like working with others and collaborating on a big project like a server.
Nickjones
03/20/2014 8:18 pm
IGN: beta_orionbro
Position applying for: Mod, Admin, Co-Owner or something along those lines
Previous experience if any: I have been a Moderator before on 2 servers, I was demoted due to quitting MC for a while.
Plugin experience if any: N/A (going to work on that!)
I just want to help people and do what I can to help out the server! I believe I am a great candidate for a position on this servers' team. Thank you for reviewing my application and considering adding me to the team.
Thank you, beta_orionbro
angelchef
03/20/2014 8:08 pm
ok no problem
GingerKiwi
03/20/2014 7:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
if i cant i can always wait till the weekend
angelchef
03/20/2014 7:22 pm
ok well its 11:30pm here as i am in the uk by i am usually awake to 5am ish
GingerKiwi
03/20/2014 7:20 pm
i dont know how long ill be away as this course doesn't finish till 3:30pm Australian time
angelchef
03/20/2014 7:17 pm
that is the aim yes, have a small technical hitch atm but its being worked on, i can explain more when you come onto the server
GingerKiwi
03/20/2014 7:12 pm
quick question though: with this server will the mods and builders get special ranks or stuff on the server
angelchef
03/20/2014 7:11 pm
no worries i will be around for a while yet
GingerKiwi
03/20/2014 7:09 pm
sure i just wont be able to hop on till later as i am doing a course at the moment im sorry if that's any convenience
angelchef
03/20/2014 7:06 pm
@Dopedupsloth, i can accept you as a mini-mod to moderator basis/builder come onto the server and i can tell u what the final requirement is
GingerKiwi
03/20/2014 6:56 pm
IGN: DopedUpSloth

Position applying for: admin or builder

Previous experience if any: i don't have pictures of the buildings but i can get previous servers and partners to give you a written recommendation if needed

Plugin experience if any: i don't have any experience with plugins but i am willing to learn if needed

Why you want to join the server and the staff team: i am friendly and easy to work with, i have done really old looking viking buildings but can do really cool looking techno ones. I will strive to help all those that need me as well as try to advertise the server as much as i can on my new YouTube channel.
angelchef
03/20/2014 6:50 pm
We are still accepting applications
angelchef
03/20/2014 4:19 pm
We are still hiring staff members but please fill in the application using the template i have provided, Don't try to apply on the server itself!
angelchef
03/20/2014 2:37 pm
@priorbobi please follow the application template
PriorBobi-x
03/20/2014 2:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Priorbobi
Position applying for: Admin/Mod.
Previous experience: 4 Times before i've been Admining a server. I have owned my own server too with 20+ players on at a time I was able to keep all players happy and under control.
Plugin experience if any: I know alot of plugins like: Groupmanager, essentials, regions, factions etc. (pair other plugins that are not coming to my mind atm).
Why you want to join the server and the staff team: I have applied so I can help the server grow and somewhat blossom into a big fun and safe community, I have also applied to help you and the other staff as well as players with minecraft, having played since May 2011 I have a wealth of experience most of minecraft (excluding redstone) as well as having experience with owning servers and how to manage them.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because well firstly, the effort and time I have put into my application shows that I am worthy of becoming staff and willing to help. (Help wise, community wise and fun wise of course!. Finally, I should be accepted because of my experience, I mean I have been playing for two years i'm not gonna suddenly dissapear, I am always willing to help and be kind and respectful to all players.

Thanks for reading.
-Priorbobi
PriorBobi-x
03/20/2014 2:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
xxxx
angelchef
03/20/2014 2:12 pm
Bump
angelchef
03/19/2014 10:00 pm
bump
angelchef
03/19/2014 7:03 pm
ok i will be waiting for you
Funnywolf14
03/19/2014 6:54 pm
ok Angelchef I will be on your server k?
angelchef
03/19/2014 6:44 pm
@funnywolf14, i am prepared to give you mini-mod and train you to become a moderator, please respond
Funnywolf14
03/19/2014 6:15 pm
IGN: Funnywolf14
Position applying for: builder/moderator
Previous experience I used to co own a server with vbeck54
Plugin experience if any: none
Why you want to join the server and the staff team: Because it would be fun. I could be able to help build and help out the server.
angelchef
03/19/2014 4:45 pm
I'm currently online and on the minecraft server if your going to apply for staff now is probably the best time to do it
angelchef
03/19/2014 8:59 am
so far we have recruited ony 2 new members from these applications, we are still accepting more applicants
angelchef
03/18/2014 9:57 pm
ok so you say you have moderator experience can you please private message me the ip's of the servers that you were apart of the staffing team so i can verify your claims, Also i would like to know why u are no longer moderation on the servers. please when posting ip's private message them to me please dont post them in this forum topic
AMILLIONGUMMIES
03/18/2014 9:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:AMILLIONGUMMIES
Skype: I don't have skype , Id be happy to communicate another way
Position applying for: Admin/Moderater
Previous experience if any: I've been moderater on a few servers. Im very experienced
Plugin experience if any: I have made my own server, and had many plugins such as multiverse, world edit, world guard, essentials, and lots more. I am great with commands and plugins, but I am not very good at coding. Why I want to be part of the staff team: I always enjoy helping people out and making a difference. I also will put tons of effort to help make sure the server is running correctly and in a fun environment.
Have a great day and ley me know if there is anything else i can do to help
angelchef
03/18/2014 9:18 pm
@wolf troop as of this point i am accepting minimod on a trial basis from 7-14 days then after this period if they are successful they will achieve moderator, do u have any previous ip addresses for previous servers u use to be a staff member on? and why did you leave?
McWolfServerHost
03/18/2014 8:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
My Application "I might have over did it :/

| - | Personal Info | - |
Name | Joseph Kerber
IGN | WolfTroop
Age | 14
Grade | 9th
Nick | Joey
| - | Online Time | - |
M-F | 5:30-10:00Pm
Sa-Su | 11:00Am-9:00Pm
| - | Contactable Info | - |
Email | McWolfServerHost@Gmail.com
Skype | Joeyk12
PMC | McWolfServerHost
| - | [FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions | - |
Position Applying For | Any I Deserve
Previous Experience | I Own My Own Server & Others
Plugin Experience | PlotMe | Multiverse | GroupManager | Essentials | Crackshot | WorldEdit | Other...... |
Why You Want To Join The Server/Staff Team | I have a need to help small servers develop into bigger servers, I mind playing with my age group and i help the servers in need.Im a nice/funny guy if you really get to know me.Im loyal, helpful , kind , silly *Derp , and other stuff...... xD
| - | Ratings | - |
Building | 7 |
Plugins | 9 |
Permissions | 10 |
Multitasking | 8 |
Managing | 7 |
Advertising | 5 |
Derpyness | 6 |

| - | Current Jobs I Have | - |
CloudMc

http://cloudmc.co.uk/

| - | People & Friends Rec As | - |