Builders/mods/team needed for unique modern roleplay server

Sonic The Hedgehog's Avatar Sonic The Hedgehog12/28/12 11:13 pm
1 emeralds 117 4
12/28/2012 11:56 pm
rstar42's Avatar rstar42
Intro

Hi, I have done this before but never really got to getting anything straight. So anyway I am planning on building a very unique modern role play server. I will be needing people that can build real life looking places (Office building, restaurant, etc.) that are modern so they need to look at least a lil' realistic.

What I would like

So you start of in a basic life. You can get a job which you earn money. Using this money you buy a plot of land. Within these plots you can build a business or house. You can own multiple plots. To build a house or business you have to get materials by going to shops which sell multiple materials. You can also have employees at your business; for example: bill could mine and deliver materials to bob for his business. This is how I want the server to work

Building stuff:

Shops can be any name you can even make real names like Home Depot, and such. Builders will have to all agree and have a nice town like configurations. And don't get to creative with buildings XD. We will be building on a town like basis. I won't be getting stupid faction plugins and stuff. We will also be making little neighborhood districts with residential plots, and another area for manufacturing with business plots, and then a job area.

Plugin/Server help

It will be a bukkit server so I will be configuring stuff for a lil' while. I will also need people that are good with working with people(mods), helping and server management. You also have to act mature. I will also need a (very) small team of plugin configure-ers that will help with plugin stuff.

Role playing help

Anyway I will also need a few people experienced with role playing. That can teach other people how to rp. I will also teach some people that can teach other people.

How to sign up:

Put your name in the comments and what you want to do, and a small bio about yourself and what you can do. It will be highly recommended that you have skype, and are mature. For the people I choose I will message them with my skype name and make a group.

Let's see how this goes!
Sonic The Hedgehog
Level 16 : Journeyman Network