[Realm of Akronia] [RP] Builders needed and staff.

At0mbane's Avatar At0mbane6/7/13 6:13 pm
6/8/2013 1:59 pm
At0mbane's Avatar At0mbane
Hello, The staff spots we are looking for are: 3 mods and one head mod so if interested please fill out mod app. We are also looking for a perms/plugin staff member so please fill out app if interested. Now we are in need of builders to help finish it faster, so please fill out correct app.(If you wish to be staff and builder do both. Plugin/perms staff member is not counted as mod.)
The server is 1.5.2,3GB of ram and it can hold 60 players. Also if you just wish to be builder and you do come to play on the server once it is up your character wont have to start from the bottom he/she would be a minor lord(Which can go up). Thanks.

Apps:

Mod app:

IGN:
Age(Optional):
Skype(Needed):
Rp experience:
Staff experience:
What does meta-gaming mean?:
What does power-gaming mean?:

Plugin/perms app:

IGN:
Age(Optional):
Skype(Needed):
Rp experience:
Staff experience:
Plugin/Perms experience:
What does meta-gaming mean?:
What does power-gaming mean?:

Builder app:
IGN:
Age(Optional):
Skype(Needed):
Rp experience(If you wish to play on server):
Building level(out of 10):
Proof of builds:
At0mbane
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Arecta
06/08/2013 1:52 pm
Was I accepted?
Arecta
06/08/2013 1:44 pm
IGN: Arecta
Age(Optional): 14
Skype(Needed): (I cant have skype, My parents wont let me but I can provide my username) Tincan2411
Rp experience: I have roleplayed on many other games like Garry's Mod and others.
Staff experience: I have staffed on 3 servers. I was a head admin on one. Mod on one and Co owner on the other. I was really respected I helped keep the server safe.
What does meta-gaming mean?: Meta gaming means when you try to take OOC information IC which is really unfair.
What does power-gaming mean?: Power-gaming is taking actions and forcing it to someone not letting the person react
At0mbane
06/08/2013 1:59 pm
You are accepted sorry for the long delay. Anyway the ip is 76.72.172.232:25617 and you will be added to the white list now.
SinisterKitty
06/08/2013 1:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
bump
Lolcat-PMC
06/08/2013 1:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN:LolcatPlaysMC
Age(Optional):YOU WILL NEVER KNOW
Skype(Needed):Link1211Sadiq
Rp experience:over 9000!!!! (actually I'm pretty good at RP'ing)
Staff experience:CO-owner on one server. admin on 2. mod on 1
Plugin/Perms experience:good
What does meta-gaming mean?:planning a strategy off game
What does power-gaming mean?:over powering yourself to have an un fair advantage on others
At0mbane
06/08/2013 1:49 pm
We don't need a plugin/perms person no more. However you have been accepted as an mod. The ip is 76.72.172.232:25617. I will whitelist you now.
SinisterKitty
06/08/2013 1:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Mod app:

IGN: Roundies
Age(Optional): I am 15 nearly 16
Skype(Needed): my Skype is Tubbytadpole
Rp experience: Lots! anything from animal to god.. as strange as that sounds
Staff experience: lots of moderating and a few co-ownerships
What does meta-gaming mean?: cheating (kinda) without breaking the rules. (like taking knowledge your char doesn't know)
What does power-gaming mean?: you aren't playing for pleasure but for items or levels.
At0mbane
06/08/2013 1:41 pm
Accepted. The ip is 76.72.172.232:25617 I will add you to the white list.
At0mbane
06/08/2013 12:45 pm
Bump
Pepper_coco
06/08/2013 2:16 am
Level 25 : Expert Pirate
Plugin/perms app:

IGN: pepper_coco
Age(Optional): 17
Skype(Needed): Peppy_c
Rp experience: I play on an RP server now, but am looking for new experiences and to also help out another server.
Staff experience: Owned a server, was also a moderator on mcskyblock.com/phanaticmc.com
Plugin/Perms experience: I've owned a server, which of course requires you to mess with the plugins and permissions on a daily basis.
What does meta-gaming mean?: Taking knowledge you gained out of character and putting it in character. Or basically using knowledge that your character doesn't actually know.
What does power-gaming mean?: Advancing through the game, disregarding the story or RP sequence going on. For example: Destroying blocks to escape a jail cell.
At0mbane
06/08/2013 12:23 pm
Accepted. The ip is 76.72.172.232:25617, I will add you too whitelist now.
_Phantom_ICE_
06/08/2013 1:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Moderator:

IGN: _Phantom_ICE_

Age(Optional): 14 (Don't worry, I know how to follow rules and do what I am told)

Skype(Needed): phantomice1

Rp experience: Extremely little on minecraft, however I am a fast learner, just need a pointer in the right direction.

Staff experience: I have been an admin on two severs, Solar Chaos and RedHawksDown, unfortunately they have both shut down
What does meta-gaming mean?: Wiki: metagaming can be defined as any out of character action made by a player's character which makes use of knowledge that the character is not meant to be aware of

What does power-gaming mean?: Wiki: Powergaming (or power gaming) is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie.

OOC: Out of character
IC: In character

Plugin/perms app:

Plugin/Perms experience: I have a list of plugins and configs pre-configured (this was for the tekkit servers that I was an admin of). I can't code a plugin but I know how to configure one and if you choose to use PEX (PermissionsEX) I am well acquainted with it.

What does meta-gaming mean?: Above
What does power-gaming mean?: Above

Builder app:

Rp experience(If you wish to play on server): Above

Building level(out of 10): 5/6 I am not a very skilled builder but however I am more than happy to assist you or someone else in building. I might not be able to build very nice things alone but I can sure speed on the process on somethings like walls and simple houses.

Proof of builds: None

Sorry I can't be of great help, but I do look forward to working with you.
At0mbane
06/08/2013 12:22 pm
Accepted as mod. The ip is 76.72.172.232:25617, I will add you too white list now.
At0mbane
06/07/2013 7:40 pm
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome