BUILDERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY! (OhNoCraft)

iSkateDaily's Avatar iSkateDaily9/8/16 10:43 pm
1 emeralds 142 1
9/8/2016 11:33 pm
GalaxyBuildTeam's Avatar GalaxyBuildTeam
Dear PMC Community,

We are a freshly started server currently in very urgent need of a builder more than anything. We are looking for talented builders who can build a decent sized survival spawn, shop, and more. If you believe you have a shot at what it takes, please connect to this 1.10 IP: Soxpvp.fluctis.com

Sincerely, Tyler (Head-Admin)
iSkateDaily
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/08/2016 11:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GalaxyBuildTeam
Hey we are GalaxyBuildTeam we are 16 years old our are containing 2 members which is me and my friend we have about 4 years of building experience if u want to see images of what we built we could easily send u the pics on skype which I'm gonna tell u my username for it later we wanted to help in that project just to make money that's if ur offering so and for how long we could stay it depends on what u want us to do but we will try our best to finish it as soon as we can and about us we are Egyptians but actually I never been in Egypt I'm always living in Colorado my parents are Egyptians that's why I'm Egyptian and we're off to a good help

u could contact us on our skype :- ahmedgasser49
email: - ilovejstu2@gmail.com

we prefer u contact us on skype and thank you!

--------------------------------------------(PAYPAL FOR PAYMENTS)------------------------------
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome