*BUILDERS, STAFF - Walking Dead Server*

SuperClift1's Avatar SuperClift11/15/13 10:50 am
1 emeralds 155 5
1/16/2013 12:36 am
minecraftpet34's Avatar minecraftpet34
Hello Planet Minecraft World,

I am looking for any talented builders out there, for my server that is going to be going public shortly. I have everything built im just adding details to everything, the details are what is taking the longest. I am still looking for staff as well, so the people helping can very well turn into staff !

Now you must have Skype and be a fan of the walking dead in order to even be accepted !

The server is going to be a huge addition to my current adventure map.
Link -> http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... p-1708438/ The map is going to be a survival & pvp server.

The map is massive and I have all the landmarks of the walking dead and the hottest plugins to make this map awesome ! Its taken me along time to put together and im looking for dedicated mature builders, these builders can turn into staff on the server, those positions would be: Administrator, Head-Mod, Moderator.

Please fill out this application and leave it in the forums below or PM it to me !

-----------------------------------------------------
IGN:
Experience as Staff:
Experience with plug-ins:
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain):
Maturity (1-10):
How much time will you dedicate to this server:
Why should we pick you?:
Other Info:

You can add my Skype at SuperClift1 and we can chat !

Look forward to hearing from you !

Thank You !

Specifications Of The Server

Dual Xeon E5645 Hex Core
48 GB RAM
OCZ SSD's
500 GB enterprise backup drives
Full Gigabit uplink

The server will be 24/7 and with the specifications of the server, the huge land will be able to hold allot of people LAG free !

SuperClift1
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/16/2013 12:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
minecraftpet34
whats ip im from surversrus.org websites are down except for http://hstrial-minecraftpet34.intuitwebsites.com i will not release ip till you say so just wanna see if i can connect to it please email me at minecraftpet34@gmail.com my minecraft name is OrangeAphant you may get something free.
01/16/2013 12:01 am
terag11
My skype is Terag112!!!! not Terag111! Fix*****
01/15/2013 10:53 pm
sizzler94
IGN: sizzler94
Country and Time Zone: United states Eastern
Do you know the walking dead: I have played and completed the game and was going to start watching the series in Netflix very soon.
Experience as Staff: Mod on a server right now
Experience with plug-ins: I know how to use plugins in server and help people with them.
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): I'd say I am an 8. I can build cool things and I enjoy making sure my finished product looks amazing. I will build anything asked of me and can help do the small details of projects.
Maturity (1-10): 7 I am very mature and follow rules of any server I play on. I can enforce rules and make sure people don't get out of hand. Im not totally strict though I like to have a fun time.
How much time will you dedicate to this server: The server I usually play on is down a lot and might be shut down. So I often look for other places to play and this server sounds great so I would spend most of the time that I am on minecraft on this server.
Why should we pick you?: I am a loyal guy. I love to build and help people build. I would enjoy helping put details into the server so I feel like I helped make it a better place.
Other Info: Sorry if this seemed like a dull application I'm a lot more fun when playing
01/15/2013 10:36 pm
terag11
IGN:Terag11
Country and Time Zone: USA PCT -8
Do you know the walking dead?: I do not know much, but I have seen a little bit and I really enjoyed it.
Experience as Staff: Owned my own server, and now know how irritating and frustrating is can be. Been an Admin/Mod for several servers.
Experience with plug-ins: Know how to use McMyAdmin if that's what you mean.. I know a lot of plugins to use in-server and can help most anyone with them.
Building Experience (rate 1-10 and explain): 7-8. For how long I have played, and for some stuff I have helped make.
Maturity (1-10): 8. I know when not to mess around, but sometimes have a little fun. Most people say I act more mature than my age
How much time will you dedicate to this server: 1-2 hours a day, sometimes more. I may not be home some days for church on Sundays, but other than that I should be on a lot.
Why should we pick you?: I can be trusted, I hate grief more than anything, and like to keep the rules straight when people break the rules. I can also listen to what you/ higher ranks tell me to do, and not abuse commands or plugins. I like to help people as well, so I could help the noobies.
Other Info: Hope you choose me. I'm only here to put myself out to your aid and help you start/manage a server to it's best need/to the whims of others
01/15/2013 10:21 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer
SuperClift1
Bump ! .....No Walking Dead Fans

Feel free to add me to Skype and we can chat !

Thanks !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome