- - - =Builders wanted for new build team= - - -

TheRealHoss's Avatar TheRealHoss4/11/16 3:59 pm
4/11/2016 4:05 pm
HellfireHero's Avatar HellfireHero
Hi, this is Hoss me and a few friends are looking for rookie or expirenced builders for a build team we are starting on. Our goal is not to start out doing commissions but we are wanting builders that are willing to learn and some builders that are abled to teach building. Some of plans are to start out learning and then eventually get into uploading to pmc weekly to get our name out there and also start hosting contested or build compitions and then get into either solo building or commison building for free or paid.

There is some minor requirments for rookies to join first you need to know basic worldedit and have some sense into knowing how to get a strugture to look somewhat nice. for expirienced builders you need to know alot about worldedit it dosent really matter but if you know voxelsniper then you got a better chanse of getting in also for expirenced builders you need to have atleast one photo of a previous build. For everyone to join skype is required. if you have any further questions ask me on skype

he is my skype- facebook:erichostetter3
TheRealHoss
Level 1 : New Miner