Bukkit server looking for staff!

imsocool2's Avatar imsocool29/7/13 5:12 pm
1 emeralds 234 8
9/7/2013 10:55 pm
MidgitManM9's Avatar MidgitManM9
Hello its imsocool249 trying to host a new server. I am currently looking for any rank besides owner (that's me)
the available slots are: 1 tester, 2-5 builders, 3 moderators, 4 admins, 1 head-admin, 1 developer, 1 co-owner.

the required information:

username:
age (minimum 10 years old):
other jobs gained in minecraft:
what job do I want:
why I want to work on this server:
other important information:
pictures and videos (mainly for builders):

I will message people the server ip if they get accepted.
imsocool2
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MidgitManM9
09/07/2013 10:55 pm
I was going to be Moderator on Alf Craft and I got randomly banned so that part got screwed up
I would like developer
Im trying to get staff rank on a server to be appreciated, also I've never really been a staff on a server before and I wanted to know what it felt like to be a high rank of staff in a server
Thanks For Reading. I Accept Your Appreciation
xXePiCmOjOXx
09/07/2013 10:16 pm
username : xXePiCmOjOXx
Ive been admin on three differnt servers so i think im fit for admin job

i want to be admin because i have had a lot of experience and i want to mame ur server
a great server to play on and give the players the geatest experience and i have a fun cool side
xXbearzyXx
09/07/2013 10:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
username: bearsadler
age (minimum 10 years old):12, but mature
other jobs gained in minecraft: Admin, Head-Admin, Mod, trial-mod, Co-Owner, Owner
what job do I want:Moderator, or Admin
why I want to work on this server:I love helping people. I like to play minecraft a lot so its just like working and playing at the same time. On all the servers I've been staff on the best part is helping people.
other important information:Im a Sexy Beast, I'm funny and serious.
ThatRandomGamingMan
09/07/2013 9:31 pm
username:Swagman4726
age (minimum 10 years old):12
other jobs gained in minecraft:i have been head-admin on titancraft and i was admin on ragingpvp but then the server reset staff members and i didn't bother reapplying.
what job do I want:admin/headadmin etheir one will be fine
why I want to work on this server:I love to help servers become bigger and better and i am also a good builder but i'm applying for admin xD lol please reply as soon as you get this.
other important information:i like tacos and i've played mc since 2012
norfthedwarf14
09/07/2013 9:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Username: NorfTheDwarf
Other jobs gained in minecraft: I was head-admin for a server called grahamcraft but it was shut down due to inefficient funds, I was also a moderator for a server before that.
What job i want: Moderator but if I'm offered a higher or lower job i will take it.
Why I want to work on this server: I would like to work on this server because I like to help people, I have a lot of free time so i would spend a lot of time on the server. I am a kind person but I will mute, kick, and, if it came to it, ban people. I hope to see you on the server.
-NorfTheDwarf
tygregory
09/07/2013 9:05 pm
Username: Trgrocks83

Age (minimum 10 years old): 11 :/ I'm mature for my age!

Other jobs gained in Minecraft:
I own 1 server, I am Admin on 5, and Mod on 15.

What job do I want: I am looking for Admin, Head-Admin, Mod or Developer. <====(I can code pretty well)

Why I want to work on this server: I have always enjoyed that aspects of working with someone else on a server. Sometimes when you are an Owner on a server it can get boring, so I enjoy being staff on other servers. I am VERY experienced in plugins and coding, and I also maintain a fast typing speed, pretty nice grammar, and a great personality. I never grief or abuse my powers. Really, I don't understand why people do that anyway.

Other important information: None really.

Thanks for reading.
p4u1xdur4n
09/07/2013 8:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Minecraft InGameName: kristefer900

Other Jobs: I am a Ranked owner on a server called BossCraft, Head-Admin on PeoplesCraft and Moderator on HatCraft. PeoplesCraft and HatCraft have been shut down due to Spamming and bad Sportsmanship.
(I am a good friend of Megaimpact_)

Job I want: Moderator

Why I want to work on this server: I am a very Trustworthy person, I assure you of that. And I do not do any thing that would lower the ratings on this server because I am not a mean and aggressive person and I myself am not a strict kind of guy. If I see some one doing spam I would give them 3 warnings before I mute them for how long (depending on what they say).Sometimes I will kick people off the server if they do anything bad or ban if it is really really bad but I will not ban that often as you do most of the banning yourself.I hope this was enough to get you to make me a Moderator on this server. I hope you get the chance to see this post.

Yours sincerely
kristefer900

Megaimpact_
09/07/2013 7:58 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Username: Megaimpact_

Other jobs gained in minecraft: Head Admin on WaterCraft, Admin on Superior Minecraft, Ranked owner in BossCraft but I do not own the server and Moderator on a FTB server, which the server hasn't been informed yet. Sadly WaterCraft and Superior Minecraft was shut down due to hacks.

What job do I want: I am applying for moderator.

Why do I want to work for this server: I would love to help you out because I am experienced in part of being staff on servers. I can fix griefs pretty well, and I do suggest getting the log block plugin for staff to find out who griefed more easily. I am very honest in what I do and say, and you can trust me. I can moderate really well on chat and look for spammers and kick them. If someone where to grief, I would ban them for a week, depending on how bad it was then it could go up to a perm ban. If someone advertised that would be a perm ban. You can rely on me to do the job for you to make it easier if staff aren't on. I hope you take a quick look on this application and consider me being a moderator for your server.

Thank you for reading and PM me for further information.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome