_~~_BurstCraft Recruiting|Builder, Moderator, Admin, Design

coonorlovesmiine's Avatar coonorlovesmiine5/21/15 3:29 pm
1 emeralds 102 2
5/21/2015 4:36 pm
GladGaming's Avatar GladGaming
BurstCraft

BurstCraft (mc.burstcraft.net) is a recently finished server consisting of many servers and games. These include the normals such as factions and prison. IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR BUILDER OR DESIGNER SKYPE ME OR REPLY HERE!!! skype is Connor Rozzi with the lacrosse players as a picture Here is a complete list of the game types we offer:

Factions
PvP
Prison
Minigames
McMMO
*Soon Pixelmon

You may be thinking "hey how can they do all that on one server." The answer is... we dont our network consists of three servers and WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE here is a list of the servers and how they are grouped

Server 1 : Factions, PvP, McMMO
Server 2 : Prison
Server 3 : Minigames

Currently we have a very scarce amount of staff members and with this we are looking for more. If you want to apply please visit http://www.burstcraft.net OR Reply here and post your application. Here is a list of positions open :

Moderator : 3
Chat Moderator : 2
Admin : 2
Helper : 3
Designer : 1

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
WE DESPERATELY NEED A DESIGNER WHO CAN DESIGN SERVER BANNERS AND OUR WEBSITE (better server site) PLEASE APPLY HERE
coonorlovesmiine
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GladGaming
05/21/2015 4:36 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
If I am needed to apply with a different font please let me know, because your server looks amazing!
GladGaming
05/21/2015 4:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
Hey guys. I don't see an application format so I created one that lists a good bit of information. If you need any more information please contact me on skype or any communications you guys use. Hope you enjoy the Application!

Name: Tyler

What rank are you applying for?: Admin

Past Staff Records: I have owned 2 different servers. Sadly, these servers didn't turn out to last for too long. I have also moderated many servers. I have been admin on about 4 servers in which I helped build work with plugins and much more.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 15, my name is Tyler. I live in southern United States. I have always loved gaming and sandbox games in particular. I fell in love in Minecraft when I was about 11. After playing Minecraft for a while I started joining communities and helping many young players because of how popular the game was getting. Other than that, I play games like DayZ and CS:GO.

Why do you think you should be staff?: I really believe in helping players and showing excellent leadership. I think I would be able to help greatly by helping players, working with plugins, managing other staff, and most things in Minecraft in general. It is hard to take someone's word on the help they can/will do, so I will show you what I can do if I am accepted.

What can you do for the server?: Like I mentioned above, I can help with almost anything on the server with all the experience I have learned over the years. I will also be bringing a very loyal, active member to your community.

IGN: theonlinegamertd
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome