CakeCraft Needs Admin|Mod|Marketing|Builder etc !!

cakecraft99's Avatar cakecraft9911/11/14 11:02 am
1 emeralds 270 6
11/14/2014 2:44 am
cakecraft99's Avatar cakecraft99
Hey guys,
I have made a server and have failed many times and this time I want to make a server with good marketing, advertisement and Good Staff! So people will have fun on my server.
Comment if Interested!
Skype Id:phantomdamn99 [best means of communicating with me]

CakeCraft - An Overview
Click to reveal
First of. The Servers Name is CakeCraft and currently is a Factions server, I decided to keep it factions only because then people can play on one gamemode[factions] easily thus making it easier for managing the plugins and files.

Staff Teams - Positions Available :

Help-Desk
Click to reveal
Good in helping? But don't have what it takes to get the higher positions? This is the best spot for you!. In this position we are going to choose the most helpful people who will work hard with full dedication towards the server.

Moderators
Click to reveal
So basically this spot is for people who hate those people who swear, curse, disrespect the community and Hackers..... Hackers are the most mean and worst people out there who cheat the game to their advantage we will have NoCheat installed for most of the hacks but some hacks are those which only YOU can see and identify, You will be looking on the chat for spammers, scammers and looking around for Hackers!

Underground Staff
Click to reveal
This is the most exciting and most clever post available like sneaking up on those hackers and banning them? Yep. Thats what I wanna do.. Well Basically this position is another form of the moderator post BUT you have the same permissions and the best part of all!!! - Nobody will know you are the underground staff because you will have the same prefix [Member] written in front of you.

Thinking/Creativity Team
Click to reveal
Got dem AMAZING KILLER brainblasts? Got an idea for a vending machine at spawn or something like that? Yep, You know this spot is for you. Basically you will think and come up with good idea's which everyone will agree with and approve of!.

GFX / Graphic Design Team
Click to reveal
Well.. You know you want this post because you opened it. In this post we will be taking gfx artists who can make good banners and logos stuff like that which will really promote the server..

Marketing/Advertising team
Click to reveal
In this post we need some people who can promote the server and get more members to the community basically you will be using your brains and posting on forums NO SPAMMIN' . Yeah thats what we need in this post.

Admin
Click to reveal
There will be only ONE admin who is worthy of the job and will put the best of his effort to the server and he will be the guy who will be helping me out the most with the server..

We need beta Testers too!

Yeah so I think I will end the post here and just for your information this is the ip address of the server : cakecraftbeta.ddns.net
Its not 24/7 but we need someone who can help us out with that.

So good luck!!!
cakecraft99
Level 10 : Journeyman Taco