Calling all Youtubers and wanna be Moderators

MineGamerrrr's Avatar MineGamerrrr5/26/14 2:57 pm
1 emeralds 202 2
5/27/2014 7:59 pm
MIssAlicia73's Avatar MIssAlicia73
Hello,

I am starting a 5gb server soon that would have my own coded custom plugins in it. I would need assistance in advertising it though, which I would like to do through advertising. These Youtubers would have to post a few videos on youtube that could help the server gain more popularity and hopefully expand into a popular network. I would be honored to see a few YouTubers that could help me. I would also need some moderators that could keep the chat clean from time to time, and take care of abusers on the server. I would need about 3 moderators, I hope that these moderators would be helping me in the future and hopefully gain more experience and taking off some work from me, instead of me doing it all by myself.

YouTube:

Channel link:
Why do you want to be our YouTuber?

Mod:
What can you offer?
Why do you want to be a mod?:

- MineGamerrrr
MineGamerrrr
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter