I can make your server a custom map and spawn!

CastleCorp's Avatar CastleCorp4/20/13 7:55 pm
1/2/2014 3:24 am
Paul DiFrancesca's Avatar Paul DiFrancesca
Hello!
I am going to be starting making terraformed maps again. I have been doing these for a while, and have decided to start making bigger ones for servers.

I can make a smaller map for spawns or some other type of event, or bigger maps for a server's main world. These types of custom terrain really help to make servers stand out from the others, and now your server can have them too!

I can do things like: mountains, lakes, rivers and streams, biome painting, terrain painting (snow, etc), lava maps/hell worlds, really anything you can think of. And also some smaller stuff, such as adding in ores, caves, and other things of the like.

If you would like a map, please fill out this form:

We can also make you a spawn building!

Server name and link to server page:
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]):
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post):
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks):
Biome:
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.):
Anything else you can think of:
Spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be):

This is a somewhat in-depth process, so I will PM or skype you to get some more information as I work and also to talk to you some more about this whole thing.

NOTE: these are not free. I will skype you or PM you when you fill out the form.
Thanks, and enjoy your custom maps!

-Castle
CastleCorp
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Paul DiFrancesca
01/02/2014 3:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello I don't see anymore posts older than 7/10/12 r u still making maps for profit?
CastleCorp
05/18/2013 11:07 am
bump
CastleCorp
05/02/2013 3:24 pm
TheIronGolem
04/30/2013 9:31 pm
Server name and link to server page: None right now it is just me but the servers name is BankCraft
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]): This will be the main world
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post): I am starting a economy server that you need to conquer the economy and make a town so don't make the entire world hill just don't make it super flat.
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks): I need a big map like 10000x10000 if possible, I don't want you spending to much time because you have other projects to work on and I don't want to feel bad for making you work too much.
Biome: All the vanilla biomes.
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.): Can you add a few valleys?
Anything else you can think of: Nope
Spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be): Don't need one.
Thanks,
Please contact me via Skype for fastest response if needed
CastleCorp
04/30/2013 9:12 pm
bump
CastleCorp
04/29/2013 9:37 pm
bump
CastleCorp
04/28/2013 10:34 pm
if you want to see a picture of a map i made, go to castlecorp.imgur.com and look for matcum pvp. i will be uploading it later.
CastleCorp
04/24/2013 7:50 pm
xBaconBitz4xServer name and link to server page: Its a prison server. Most likely named " Don't Drop the Soap" but I want a base point before I post server.
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]): A prison/jail server spawn and Cell blocks levels ect, you will know what I mean if you know about prison server, if not ill explain.
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post): I can explain it if you can do this.
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks): 1000x1000 - 1500x1500 (not sure)
Biome: N\A ( probably just a forest)
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.):
Anything else you can think of: Ill be able to explain it better just ask me question,s also how much is this going to cost?
Spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be : Prison jail like. shower room ect. stone brick cracked stone brick mossy bricks and bedrock, and iron bars.

I actually am not making spawns anymore, just custom terrain.
xBaconBitz4x
04/24/2013 7:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
oh ok well then.
CastleCorp
04/24/2013 5:10 pm
I have a large 1500x1500 block map that is not going to be used by the person who requested it. It features large mountains, rivers, lakes and a great place to make a spawn in the center of the map. If you are interested, contact me via PM or on skype.
coldhawk
04/21/2013 11:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Server name and link to server page:contact me when u see this
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]):spawn
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post):
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks):however many
Biome:grass
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.): mountains
Anything else you can think of:
Make spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be):yes midevial castle on a mountain with a town on the bottom
Otero98
04/21/2013 10:39 pm
MooCraft (will Change it soon)
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]):i need nations for a rig server
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post):just a normal map or a custom one
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks): well 3 cities of 500x500
Biome:normal
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.): fire city, water city, earth city (stone,dirt etc)
Anything else you can think of: yes a great ass building
Spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be):yes idk we will figure it out later
CastleCorp
04/21/2013 10:51 pm
I do not build the maps, i simply do custom terrain maps. if you are interested in a custom terrain map, then I can do that.
CastleCorp
04/21/2013 10:13 pm
We can also make you a spawn building!
CastleCorp
04/21/2013 2:19 pm
bump
Giantalent
04/21/2013 11:29 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Hey,
You can help with making the spawn for hunger games if you want and I would be more than happy to give you a rank on the server.

Server name and link to server page:www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post1994637.html#p1994637
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]): I need a spawn for the hunger games in my server.
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post): I drew the map we want
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks): 150x150
Biome: I haven't decided yet, I'll talk with you about it.
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.): Custom trees etc.
Anything else you can think of: I have to know if you can talk with me and my server staff.
CastleCorp
04/21/2013 1:01 pm
Thanks. I will think about it, and if you need a map made, then you know where to find me
KingVJoker
04/20/2013 8:14 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
Server name and link to server page:KingCrazyCraft,dont have one yet
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]):Hub,going to have more world and more
Biome:no, talk to me on skype for more info
Other features (snowy mountains, etc.): no snow
Anything else you can think of:not at this time
gokarter24
04/20/2013 8:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
Server name and link to server page: Marcum-PvP, http://m-pvp.com
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]): Spawn/Pvp Arena
Biome:Doesn't matter
Other features (snowy mountains, etc.): no snow.
Anything else you can think of:Nothing
CastleCorp
04/21/2013 9:58 am
I messaged you on skype to get some more info and talk about this. I have taken a look at your website and will come on the server to see if you are on it. Please shoot me a message on skype when you get the chance.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome