Castle Bobbin is recruiting!

Bobbinz's Avatar Bobbinz12/31/13 8:19 am
1/12/2014 12:41 pm
Hankfleck217's Avatar Hankfleck217
Hi, Bobbinz here,
I need more staff on Castle Bobbin so I need applications.

Format:

MC Username:
Skype name:
Why should we pick you?:
Any other notes:

*note: If you were a previous staff member just tell me who you are and what rank you were

IP: 192.3.3.25:25565

Open ranks:

JrMod (I need 5)
Mod (I need 7)
Admin (I need 3)
Bobbinz
Level 25 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/12/2014 12:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hankfleck217
MC Username: Hankfleck217
Skype name: hankfleck217
What rank you want: Admin
Why should we pick you?: I would like to be admin! In short all that I really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearance, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. I have helped newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. Also I like to help out with newcomers problems and miss-understandings, they seem to have troubles and difficulties with this server at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, The players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among a lot of the players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can. I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve any issue in a professional manner.
Any other notes: No.

Thank you for your time..
01/12/2014 11:23 am
Bobbinz
Okay I'm removing certain staff members, like SlightSilver, as they do not actually play on the server nor do the actually use staff in a situation. We once got hacked and a member did nothing.
01/11/2014 10:22 am
Bobbinz
All we need now are mods and admins. FULL on JrMods.
01/06/2014 1:17 pm
Bobbinz
bump
01/03/2014 4:01 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
ProfessorG
MC Username: ProGreen101

Skype name: I'll PM you; however I do have this dilemma with skype where I can only speak with people when I'm not playing MC. Skype + MC overheats my laptop which leads to it shutting down, so I'm up for talking whenever I can, just as long as I'm not playing MC.

Why should we pick you?: I do have experience. I have been a co-owner on a server named bruger craft, an admin 3 times and a mod twice. I feel that I have the knowledge to be a admin, but not just MC knowledge. I do listen into politics, read newspapers, just so I'm up to date with the current world. I also consider my self as someone who will put their timing into concepts that are fairly important; however I do have a life outside of MC, just like many other people do and I cannot put all my time into MC as much as I want too. Also, I am a rather mature person, who does like to have a bit of a laugh with staff/members, but there are boundaries to certain things that if bypassed will lead to me being very displeased; however I am not an incredibly strict person. I can get jobs done quickly, I'm rather good at building arenas due to me formerly being a hunger game/PVP arena maker and I'm not afraid to try new builds or other objectives.

Any other notes: I'm a normal guy, I do love to have a laugh and I'm not afraid to do anything that might seem tough in peoples eyes. I always give everything a go.
01/06/2014 11:29 am
Bobbinz
I'm not prepared to give admin just yet but I'd be happy to give you Mod

Accepted
01/03/2014 2:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Slight-Silver
MC Username: SlightSilver (Though most call me Slighty xD).
Skype name: slight-silver.
What rank you want: Moderator or Jr Moderator.
Why should we pick you?: Well i have experience from previous staff ranks such as a Mod, and have learned how to deal with different situations. I try to make myself approachable and friendly to everyone, but when it comes down to it i can be unbiased and firm in making decisions. I know that being a Mod does not put you above other players, and I think that it just gives you the ability to investigate and help others more freely. This is a position of trust, and that trust should not be abused or forced, so i understand if i don't get the position.
Any other notes: I Don't think so... But thanks for taking the time to read this c:
01/06/2014 11:27 am
Bobbinz
Accepted. Enjoy life as a JrMod!
01/02/2014 3:02 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cowboy
theminer220
MC Username: theminer220
Skype name: N/A
What rank you want: I don't actually know - It's up for you to decide, I guess.
Why should we pick you?
I was an administrator on the currently offline Shattered Reality server. [IP: 173.24.67.2:25565, Website: shatteredreality.weebly.com] On http://shatteredreality.weebly.com/staff.html, the server owner describes me as "the nicest staff member." I treat all other players fairly and with respect.

Thank you for reading!
01/03/2014 7:07 am
Bobbinz
I'm a bit insulted you FULLY advertised a server in your app. I'm sorry but where does advertising get you staff?

Oh and bump
01/03/2014 2:13 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cowboy
theminer220
Sorry for advertising another server. I didn't mean to attract people to it. It was an accident.
01/01/2014 1:05 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
Kdisboss4
MC Username: SoccerNinja_21
Skype name:Kdisboss
What rank you want: Co-Owner/Owner
Why should we pick you?: I can do Everything you need for the server.
Any other notes: I have Owned Multiple server and am looking to help a Server
01/02/2014 10:51 am
Bobbinz
As if I'd give you Owner.
01/01/2014 12:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Asparia
MC Username: Asparia
Skype name: I don't use skype sorry, I get ddosed a lot :I
Why should we pick you?: I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin or anything in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.
Any other notes:
01/01/2014 12:03 pm
Bobbinz
TehJayMC Username: TeeJay
Skype name: stormietj
What rank you want: That's up to you if you see me worth it.
Why should we pick you?: I'm mature enough and trustable, I'm serious most of the time, but I'm willing to help others if needed. I've never been a staff member before, so I wanna see how I can do and hopefully I can do great.
Any other notes: TFOL

You never went on the server. ON HOLD
01/01/2014 11:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TehJay
MC Username: _T_J_
Skype name: stormietj
What rank you want: That's up to you if you see me worth it.
Why should we pick you?: I'm mature enough and trustable, I'm serious most of the time, but I'm willing to help others if needed. I've never been a staff member before, so I wanna see how I can do and hopefully I can do great.
Any other notes: TFOL
01/01/2014 11:40 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
TheBrooklynBombYT
MC Username: jzth3man
Skype name: TheRappingPlayer
What rank you want: admin
Why should we pick you?: I have been owner and admin of very small servers and I can help with plunge-ins, ad building if needed.
Any other notes:I have never grifted or hacked in my life.
01/01/2014 11:37 am
Bobbinz
bump
12/31/2013 8:27 am
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
JasonBlitz
Hi I'm JasonBourne685!

I'm 13 and a developer. I'm great with newbies and am quiet patient. I am fluent in Python, C , C++, and recently Java. It is easy for me to work with plugins if there are any problems. I am also a quick typer so if someone tries to grief I can usually ban them before any harm is done. I enjoy working as a team and helping others.

Experience:
I have owned and hosted 3 servers. Been an Owner on 6 more. I am currently admin on 4 servers. Developer on 2 servers. Moderator on 4 servers. And builder on none. I still have open time and I would like to fill it by helping this server.

Thank You for your consideration,
JasonBourne685
12/31/2013 8:27 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
Uhm, what's the average amount of players on your server? If it's below 20 you only need like 5-6 staff in all.....
12/31/2013 8:30 am
Bobbinz
I have 50 max slots.
01/01/2014 12:08 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
Yes, but the most players you'll probably get is less than half of that.
01/01/2014 12:52 pm
Bobbinz
Dream big.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome