Cenotaph Realms

EdwardtheWard's Avatar EdwardtheWard11/20/16 10:17 am
11/20/2016 8:25 pm
EdwardtheWard's Avatar EdwardtheWard

Cenotaph Realms

Hello minecrafters! We are Cenotaph Realms. We sincerely thank you for visiting our page. We are a 24/7 cracked factions server that focuses on bringing back the real minecraft. Our server excites the use of medievalism and vanilla minecraft, and we’ve made custom mobs to entertain users and provide something different from many other servers! If you are interested in joining us and creating a wonderful community, please read the information below.

Server IP

cenotaphrealms.com

Website URL

forum.cenotaphrealms.com

Q/A

Wait a second… I am a premium user. Do I still have to authorize myself using the authorization plugin on the server?

No you do not. If you have bought minecraft from mojang, you can do /premium in game to claim your account as premium. Once that is done, you do not have to login everytime you re-join the server.

What are some unique features you have on your server?

1. We have around 20 custom mobs that do spawn in the wilderness.

2. We have many ranks that can be bought with in game currency (not actual money!)

3. Many RPG mechanics

Are staff applications opened?

Though all staff positions are filled, as we grow our community, there will be plenty of opportunities of becoming a staff member of our community. Please visit forum.cenotaphrealms.com for more information.

Suggestions?

If you have suggestions for us, we will with respect, read every single one of your suggestions that are posted here and will try to corporate with your suggestion at all times. In Cenotaph Realms, we believe that players are the best and our mentors to making a better server and community.

We thank you again for visiting our page. Have a great day.
EdwardtheWard
Level 1 : New Miner