///CentralMc\\\ NEED STAFF

steve8174's Avatar steve81742/24/15 10:54 pm
1 emeralds 155 4
2/25/2015 3:17 pm
steve8174's Avatar steve8174
Hello guys I just recently opened up a server and im looking for all staff ranks. Come on join and Ill talk to you thanks!

Ip: 108.170.49.140:26290
steve8174
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2015 3:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
steve8174
Also guys this is 1.7.10 so please come on and chat with me!!!
02/24/2015 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Rkeegan11
Btw im using the same format as frank...
IGN:Rkeegan11
Position would like mod,head mod, admin, head admin (anythings good >:))
Expecience: World edit and i love to go in gm 3 and monitor around the server for those pesky hackers THEY ANGER ME SO MUCH! and destroy the griefers

Why do you want to be a staff member? I wanna become a staff member to give the players what they need to respect them also to bring piece and balance to the server and destroy those of the evil herobrines hackers and darkest of all greifers so please help me help you and let me become a staff member together we will fight to make this the most awesome superest best server ever ALIVE and together we fight as one to become the best and be even better than mineplex and hypixel combined!

Why should we accept you: I wanna help this server grow not for the shiny golden commands or the op i wanna help it because i care about the enjoyment of the people and not the money not the great plugs i wanna great server with fun people and also i have a relation with a 3,000 follower twitch streamer named impizzaboytony and im sure i maybe could get him on so you and i can help the server grow and together we defeat all!

skills: World edit and monitoring

Personality: Funny and sometimes agroed by idiotic people (rarely) and also very chill

Strategies of contact: Skype

How many people can you get on at a time: alot but i dont kno the number

How long have you been playing minecraft since oct 2011

Minecraft nickname: Ryan or Rk

random question: Do you like chik fil a cause i do

Extra: Yes i get home at 4:15 and will usually be on 1-2-3 hrs a day unless on weekend
02/24/2015 11:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Frankspark
IGN: Garmodon
Name: Frank Shulman
Age (10+): 13
Position You Would Like: Moderator
Experience: I am really experienced with being a staff member because I have been a staff member on a couple of servers! I help all the players that need help! Whenever someone is in trouble I go into the situation and help them with anything that they need help with!
Why You Want Staff (At least 6 Sentences. A.K.A: At least 1 Paragraph): I would like to be a staff member because it seems like I can be a really good person in this job. On all the servers that I have been staff on I helped every single one of them! If someone in the server would need help I would go to them and ask what do they need help with! If they ask for free items, I DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM, because I aint like that. I could help around the server. For example I can help recruiting members, and also make this server a lot more popular than it is now! Just give me a chance and I will amaze you!
Why we should except you (At least 1 Paragraph): You should accept me because I can really make this server a big one! As I said on my paragraph above, I can help recruit members, and also make this server a lot more popular than it is now! If anyone is in need of help, and it's a big situation I can try and handle it. If I cannot handle the situation I will talk to a higher up staff member!
Skills (Plugins, Websites, Builds, Etc): Being a staff member ( Keep the server away from trolls, and meanies)
Your Personality: I am chill, funny, very experienced!
Strategies Of Contact: Skype, Email
How many people can you get on at a time? (Advertisers Only): A lot more than you think, I dont know the exact number
ScreenShots of previous builds (Builders Only):
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years
Your Minecraft Nickname (What you like to be called): Garm or Garmodon I dont care at all
Random Question - What's your favorite Band / Singer / Artist?: Calvin Harris
Extra: Nope nothing
Thanks, and Good Luck!
02/24/2015 11:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Frankspark
I can help!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome