Christian Crafters | Now Hiring

AAugmented's Avatar AAugmented12/7/17 2:42 pm history
2 emeralds 766 5
12/9/2017 3:14 pm
AAugmented's Avatar AAugmented
Welcome

Founded in 2011, Christian Crafters has become known as one of the original Minecraft Christian servers.

As stated earlier, it is a Christian server. But unlike most Christian servers, our, nor any religion, will be pushed upon anyone. We are not here to minister. Christian Crafters aims to provide a friendly, enjoyable experience. From when you first spawn in, until you hit the final rank.

In 2015, the server was hacked and shutdown, we had lost our beautiful server. The staff, players, and partner servers all disbanded. We do not want to bring what once was back, but we want to bring back CC, and make new memories. It was a small community, about 1000 registered site users, so most of you probably don't know about the server. But those did will remember it, and we hope you'll consider joining us.

Now, onto the server. At the moment, CC is offline. With only a functioning small Discord group that you can join here

Our goal is to host anything and everything our community wants. You request it, and our team will do our best to get it onto the server. We will not limit ourselves to just the wants of the staff. We're relying on you, the community, to tell us what you want on the server, and it will be added.

As mentioned in the title, we are recruiting team members. We're hiring moderators, content developers (builders, plugin developers), as well as users who specialize in social media management, graphic design, and video editing to help run our Youtube channel. At the moment we can not pay you for your work. If you are still interested, join our Discord here and privately message Zeckll.

If you would like to come support us as a guest, that's fine too! We appreciate everyone's continued support of CC.

With kind regards,

Christian Crafters Team
AAugmented
Level 1 : New Miner