┏━┓┏━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┃┗┛┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┛┗┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┏┓┏┓┣━━┳━┳━┳┓╋┏┓┃┃╋┗┫┗━┳━┳┳━┻┓┏╋┓┏┳━━┳━━┫┃
┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫┏┫┏┫┃╋┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┏┓┃┏╋┫━━┫┃┃┗┛┃┏┓┃━━╋┛
┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃┃┃┃┗━┛┃┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┣━━┃┗┫┃┃┃┏┓┣━━┣┓
┗┛┗┛┗┻━━┻┛┗┛┗━┓┏┛┗━━━┻┛┗┻┛┗┻━━┻━┻┻┻┻┛┗┻━━┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

Hey Guys! Its RebelKnox and JTJ2502! Think of all these foster children, not having a great Christmas experience as us lucky ones. Think of how they feel, when they look around, and see children on there houses, opening presents and hugging there family. If you would like to help the foster home, J Child Care, please donate. I would like everyone to have a great Christmas. Lets spread the Christmas Cheer! I have already contacted the Fost Home, and they said, they would be more than pleased for me to offer this. They said, to try my best to make those children have an amazing Christmas. This is a very sad thing to think about. Last Christmas, I made a profit of well-over $700! I donated it ALL to the Dog Pound, and they got all new toys for the dogs! This year, I want to go WAY out of my way to help others in need. The Foster Home contacted me back and said: Dear -----, Thank you for thinking of the children here at J Child Care. They have been lonely, and sad for a long time. Christmas is one of the worst holidays for them, because only very little, get presents because we can only spend so much on gifts. If you come up with a profit, we will get all new toys for the kids. I will make sure everyone gets one! The children are counting on you -----! I wish you a Merry Christmas, and your family! From, J Child Care Association. If you would like to donate, I will have a Donation Button below. Thank you for thinking of J Child Care. We thank you GREATLY. I wish you a merry Christmas, and hope you have a happy New Year too! - RebelKnox and JTJ2502

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=seangilbertpayacc%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=J%20Child%20Care%20Donations&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest
PeachySmile
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner