MC Cities [Hiring][Staff][Admins][Mods][Builders][Advertiser

djsteelerz's Avatar djsteelerz7/21/14 11:32 pm
1 emeralds 464 7
7/22/2014 4:16 pm
djsteelerz's Avatar djsteelerz
MC Cities
Graphics are in the making by an amazing artist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5vsdsN1Ihc
Here is some info on the server at the bottom will be an application for you to fill out.

MC Cities

Join our website, mccities.com! We offer an active forum to discuss events and happenings, and we also post detailed video explanations on everything you need to know about the server.

Play.McCities.com

Objective

Go from rags to riches! Start your life in the city by opening a small shop or getting a job, and end up a multimillionaire. Leaderboards are displayed on our website, so that top players can be looked up to by thousands. Monopolize with several businesses, own a multitude of real estate that new members buy or rent, and hire other players to do the dirty work! Our custom plugins allow players to do all this, and more. This server is one of a kind.

Description

Minecraft Cities is a server where players can live life the way they want. They can live an honest life by working their way up to become a millionaire, owning businesses, hiring other players, starting cities and collecting taxes, or by living a simple life and owning a small store. Players can also live the life of a criminal by living on the outskirts of the town or deep in the wilderness, farming and cooking drugs to smuggle into the city. They can become drug dealers, or perhaps mug people or rob their homes. However, the server has a very experienced police force, and if players are caught, they will be sent to court and then to prison, where they will be subjected to hard work. They can work and level up through prison ranks to get out, they can escape, or they can stay and have guards or friends on the server smuggle drugs and guns into the prison to start a blackmarket shop. Anything is possible in Minecraft Cities!

Staff/ Admin/Mod
IGN:
Past experience being staff on servers please elaborate:
Builders:
IGN:
Rate your building skills 1-10:
Links to past work:
Style or favorite things to build:
Tell me why you should be chosen:

Advertisers , Animators,Graphic Designers,Pixel Artist
IGN:
Tell me why you should be chosen:
djsteelerz
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

djsteelerz
07/22/2014 4:16 pm
Hello Thankyou for all the applicants I am online doing interviews with some of you now .
djsteelerz
07/22/2014 9:02 am
We are still lookin and will interview many of you soon.
MCGaming181
07/22/2014 12:45 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Staff application.
[IGN]:
Razorhawk361

[Skype]
CaptainR_

[Email]
MCGaming181@gmail.com

[Past experience being staff on servers please elaborate]
I am currently serving as a moderator on ajauw1's Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft,

[Age]

Thank you for considering my app. Im looking for any staff, so you decide!
TNTMinecraftPeople
07/21/2014 11:48 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
Staff App.
IGN: TNTMCPeople
Email: My email is jorgegiron100@gmail.com
Past experience being staff on servers please elaborate: Right now, I own a Mini-Game server. Also, I have a lot of past experiences at staff. I have been Staff on about 6 Mini-Game servers, plus about 4 faction-type server. During the summer, I will be able to get on 2-4 hours a day. Honestly, I am not great at building, but I am great when it comes to coding and plugins. I also know when to ban, mute, kick, etc.

PS: I want to thank you for even considering making me apart of your server
MrConHD
07/21/2014 11:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
[Admin Application]

IGN: MrConHD, but feel free to call me Connor

Email: I will PM you this via Skype if I were to be accepted.

Past experience being staff on servers please elaborate:

First off, I want to say that after looking at the website, I see great potential in this server. I was unable to join the server as it was whitelisted, but I can already tell how good this server is going to be.

I was staff on Archon for about 5 months, and I spent about 2 of them as a JrMod for Factions Red. Now, I was told I was getting promoted to SrMod, but I left shortly before I actually got promoted. I will keep the reasons private, but basically I wasn't agreeing with everything happening and I saw an opportunity on a smaller server run by some of the Senior Staff from Archon. So, I left and went to there, and regretted it instantly. I quickly realized that the Archon was the place for me, and was the only shot I had at getting anywhere staff-wise. I didn't realize what I had until I had left. 

Other than The Archon, I have been staff on 4 other servers:

- St3althCraft: I was an Admin/Dev on this server for about 2 months, this was my first experience as a Dev/Admin. The server did not get anywhere as I was the only one really working on it, and eventually the server was abandoned.

- DynastyPvP: I was a helper on here after leaving The Archon. Some Senior Staff from the Archon also helped on this server, so I decided to head over there too. I was staff for about 5 days, and when I came on after a 2 day break for Finals, I was demoted. Now, I was demoted because of a rumor that spread and that wasn't true. I did not know about the rumor until a few days ago, and I then PM'ed who it affected and resolved it. What was being said was not true, and I proved it to who it affected.

- Equinox: I was Admin on this server for about 2 months. I learned quite a bit on this server as we were working really hard to release it. I left due to some conflicts with other staff members. I also helped develop some plugins/configurations to suite the owners needs and wants. I'm not the most talented Dev, but I do know what I am talking about. I felt really good about the server, but I left because of the staff member I was having conflicts with was a close friend, and I decided to try and come back here.

Imnathananthony
07/21/2014 11:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN:PrankVsPrank
Email:littletoomuch@icloud.com
Past experience being staff on servers please elaborate: I have a lot of free time on my hands doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work. Unlike other applicants i'm not going to put "I've been admin on like 10 servers and co owner of 1!" Because i know you really don't care and if i was the owner i would actually discourage myself away from those applications because it shows how little time they've had to write out there applications.
Mimsjammer
07/21/2014 11:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
Mod Application

IGN: mimsjammer
Email: gabeandrew9@gmail.com
Past experience being staff on servers please elaborate: I have been mod on numerous different servers so I know how to be mod and how to keep the player in check. I have also been gaurds on prisons servers so I guess you could say I dont let anything past me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome