Civilia - Best promo videos yet?

StealingDaPenta's Avatar StealingDaPenta10/31/17 4:46 am
1 emeralds 195 7
11/4/2017 6:12 am
StealingDaPenta's Avatar StealingDaPenta
Hey guys
https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/civilia/
Our server has been up and running for a while now but we seem to struggle to get new players!
This seems odd to me because our server concept isnt overused, we got custom plugins, we still update things regularly, we have open communication, ...

Even after making getting three hilarious promo videos, we still didn't get much increase in players

The players that do connect to our server don't stick around because they feel lonely, but you can break that vicious cycle!
Join, stay, and watch other players stay too!
Join our discord https://discord.gg/wd9UgdU We already got quite a few people in there!
Ask them when they'll be online so you can play together.

Kind regards
StealingDaPenta
StealingDaPenta
Level 31 : Artisan Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2017 6:12 am
StealingDaPenta
Last bump ..
sight
11/03/2017 5:53 am
StealingDaPenta
bump ?
10/31/2017 5:22 amhistory
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
carbonawk
I am sure you find that video hilarious. But as a Minecraft player, I don't see what it has to do with the game.

If not for the title I would say it has NOTHING to do with it.

"This seems odd to me because our server concept isn't overused" ~ StealingDaPenta

Towny - This is used by a lot of servers, including one of my own. (I do like towny though)
♟ MythicDrops - Quite commonly used in combination with your other plugins.
♟ McMMo - Even more overused than towny is.
♟ Custom Plugins - Can you elaborate on that?
♟ Jobs - same story as towny and McMMo
♟ Mob Arena - seems fun, seen it a few times on servers.

It's not to shoot you down or anything, but I don't think it's a new concept or "underused". There are many servers out there exactly like this. The previous server I played on was exactly like this. I am not saying it's bad, just common.

Some more focus on custom plugins and what they are may pull in more people.
10/31/2017 5:58 am
StealingDaPenta
Our previous promo video sucked, and was in minecraft. It's not easy to make an interesting minecraft video to watch, we don't have actual "games" to show besides our custom stronghold.
If anyone is willing to create a good promo video hmu..

And about the concept, we do focus on our custom stuff. For example: all our job perks are 100% custom made, plus plenty of other things. But thanks for the tips! I'll keep it in mind even more.
10/31/2017 6:08 am
carbonawk
By any chance, do you have the old videos uploaded somewhere?
11/04/2017 1:12 am
carbonawk
I see, however bad they are. The still make more sense.Regardless. If you are unable to. Ask someone else to make you a video. People may be more willing if you ask them nicely. :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome