Clash of kings, need Alpha testers/ Staff

thermite305's Avatar thermite3052/26/17 4:38 pm
1 emeralds 152 1
2/26/2017 5:03 pm
Garybob's Avatar Garybob
Hello out there,

Me and my developer buddy have recently been working on a minecraft server. I don't want to give to much info away, but it is similar to factions but very different in a way. We are getting closer and closer to releasing and are in dire need for testers/staff that can help us out so we can make sure that the server is perfect upon release. If you would like to help out please contact me in any form. If you become part of the team we will add you to a Discord group in which our members chat on so we can better our server.

The only reason I didnt include too much in this thread is to not give stuff away. We have a lot of features and hope this server will be great!

Thanks,
Thermite
thermite305
Level 34 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2017 5:03 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Garybob
Hello, my name is Sean. I am a college student who is double majoring in Computer Engineering and Human Resource Management with a minor in Database Management. If you are looking for someone who knows what they are doing, and who is qualified to work on servers- you have come to the right place.

skills
  • MySQL
  • Webserver Management
  • DNS Management
  • Communication Server Management (Teamspeak, Discord, Mumble, etc)
  • Plugin Management
  • Console Monitoring
  • Security Optimization
  • DDoS Protection
  • And many more, ask about a specific skill and I will let you know if I can do it!

About Me
Timezone: Central

I have an abundant amount of knowledge when it comes to managing servers, as well as websites. I have experience on the back-end with managing and maintaining servers of all sorts. Mainly being, MySQL servers, Game servers, communication servers, networking servers, web servers, file transfer servers, and other non-related servers. I have been working on the back-end for 3+ years with VIONOx Corporation, as well as Fallian. They are a pen-testing, security, and server managing company based out of Seattle. I am going to college currently for computer engineering and human resource management. I have the experience you need, and I have been in the gist of Minecraft and server management for a long time.

Availability
I am available all day on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I am available in the afternoons on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am also able to check on things on Monday Wednesday and Friday if needed.

Contact Me
*Only serious offers only, when contacting me please be ready to tell me about the server, and what infrastructure you already have if you have any*

*When sending a request on Skype, please let me know that you are from Planet Minecraft!*

You can post below here, or PM on this forum as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this resume. Have a great day, and I am looking forward to working with a great team!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome