ClashCraft: Free Developer Needed

TheRealClashCraft's Avatar TheRealClashCraft4/14/17 7:46 pm
4/15/2017 7:26 pm
TheRealClashCraft's Avatar TheRealClashCraft
Hey, I am Andrew. I am 13 Years and in 7th grade. That might seem pretty young to you. Me and my friend Christian (14 years old) are currently setting up a 1.8 factiom server. You might be rolling your eyes right now "Everyone Does that!" "That's Easy"
"Theres too many of those!" "You're too young!" Well some of those are true, we are unique in a lot of ways, The server is close to compleation and only needs a few more things, but I keep running into problems, Heres a list of features

Features:
Click to reveal
Factions
Koth(Not Set up yet)
Scoreboard
Custom mobs(Not Set up yet)
Custom biomes
Rankup(Not finished)
Kits(Not finished)
Voting
Crates(Not Finished)
Website
Youtube Tag and perks
Unlockable Tags(Not set up yet)
Craftbukkit
Bountys
Envoys(Rewards need configuring)
Multiverse
Play time rewards
More!

All though some things are finished I keep adding more and require some assistance. Mainly java coding, I have no knowlage in javacode and require help with a few things. I just bought a duel plugin and require some assistance with editing it
problems with it
Problem:
Click to reveal
-When logging in your inventory is replaced by two swords that have guis binded to them, its factions so it deletes all your crap which is bad, So i want the code for deleting your inventory gone and have the commangs /ranked and /unranked (The guis binded to the swords) and that should be solved

-When you enter a queue all your stuff gets deleted and you get a slimeball for exiting, i would like to save your inv before getting your inv deleted and load it if you leave
also teleport you to a queue room

-When you win/lose a duel your inv isnt restored i would like it so you load the saved inventory from entering a queue

If someone can help that would be great. I can't pay anything as of right now, so its all vounteer work. Thanks

Requirements:
- Get along with people
- Knowlage of Java and plugin coding
-Skype Or Discord

-Andrew
TheRealClashCraft
Level 2 : Apprentice Network