ClearCraft - Vanilla/Whitelisted - Apply Now!

Knockster's Avatar Knockster5/29/17 8:41 am
6/3/2017 3:50 am
Knockster's Avatar Knockster
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of ClearCraft, a whitelisted vanilla server. The aim of this server is to build an honest, mature, kind community which allows each player to enjoy playing Minecraft the way it should be. Having said this, I will be hand picking each individual for the server to ensure the community, and server will still be intact. This process of handpicking each player will be done through applications (see bellow).

What I am Looking For
I am looking for players who love vanilla Minecraft. I want to find those players who spend hours, upon days, upon weeks on one single epic project! If you're the kind of player to get bored after a day of survival then this isn't the server for you.

Current State of the Server
ClearCraft has been up and running for just over a month (as of writing this post), so it is safe to say some progress has been made:

A spawn town is in planning for the server, however this project has not yet been started as I believe it will be much more enjoyable if done with everyone involved. Therefore I shall be waiting for more players to join the server before starting the town.

The Nether Hub has now been completed, which allows each player the opportunity to link up their base with spawn via the Nether. This means that interacting with other players on the server, and travelling long distances has been made very simple and easy to do.

The End has already been conquered, but this doesn't stop anyone else re spawning the Ender Dragon and taking it on 1v1!

Mob farms have been built by various players which makes life much easier in terms of experience!

We currently have around 7 frequent players, and as you can see by this post we are looking for more.

Vanilla "Changes"
On ClearCraft I have added the extremely useful feature of "one person sleeping". This enables one person to enter a bed at night and be able make it day, however it also gives other players the opportunity to stop that player from sleeping in order to keep it night time.

The other "change" is I have added the feature of mobs dropping their heads! If you're a fan of HermitCraft you will know exactly what I am talking about. This allows players to hunt down each mob head like Pokemon!

Server Rules
I think that by now we all know the general server rules, however I shall list the main ones bellow:
1. No griefing
2. No stealing
3. No cheating/hacking

Overall the general idea is to "not be a dick". Like I have said I am looking to build a mature, kind and honest community.

Joining ClearCraft
As stated above, players will be required to write an application to join the server, and then be picked from the bunch. If you would like to join ClearCraft, please fill out the application bellow.

Application
(* = required)

Name:
*IGN:
*Minecraft experience:
*What makes you a good choice for ClearCraft?
*Why does ClearCraft appeal to you?
*What could we expect to see from you on the server?
Any previous work you would like to show:
Extra information:

Good luck to all that apply, and I hope I can accept you!

Extra Information
The server is on a 24/7 host, which is based in France.

If accepted for the server and you become inactive/do not join (unless for a reason), you will be removed from the whitelist to make room for those who wish to play.

IP: 37.187.134.19:31708

Thanks for reading.
Andrew
Knockster
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2017 3:50 am
Knockster
Bump.
06/02/2017 12:47 pm
Knockster
Bump.
05/31/2017 5:36 pm
peijianwu
Name: Patrick
*IGN: Patricking
*Minecraft experience: I've been playing since the November of 2013 and I've been on and off from there. I've never played singleplayer since thats boring to me. I've been on many whitelisted vanilla servers but a lot of them go down after a few weeks. I've also been playing on public servers with hundreds of plugins but those have declined over the years and get stale and kind of pay2win. I love building and redstoning but I'm not really good at the redstoning part. Hopefully this server will be part of my minecraft experience.
*What makes you a good choice for ClearCraft? As you mentioned above, players have built many community builds and I think I would be a good help for those making them. I love building, but building for myself isn't all that fun, I would love to build community projects and help out new players and maybe even old players.
*Why does ClearCraft appeal to you? As I said, many of the servers I apply for go down, but since this server has been on for a month, I can be confident that it won't go down in the coming weeks. You also mentioned that there are at least 7 players and more coming, which means that I won't be alone.
*What could we expect to see from you on the server? As I said, I love building community projects, So I could contribute to those. I would also probably build my own base and maybe a little something at spawn if I could.
Any previous work you would like to show: None :/
Extra information:
06/01/2017 1:09 pm
Knockster
Nice application Patrick, you're accepted and I'll whitelist you now!
05/30/2017 9:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tioga99
Whitelist Application

Name: Tioga
Minecraft experience: Around 5 years now. Played/staffed/owned a wide range of servers but am looking to get back into it after a few months of inactivity due to school wrapping up.
What makes you a good choice for ClearCraft? I am a pretty laid back guy that likes to joke around and work cooperatively with other players. I also like to build huge projects. Building is sorta my thing in minecraft and I would like to share my skills with the people I meet on this server.
Why does ClearCraft appeal to you? I want a mature laid back community where I can play and enjoy some down time.
What could we expect to see from you on the server? Lots of building.
Any previous work you would like to show: http://tioga99.imgur.com/all/
Extra information: I look forward at the chance to play with you guys.
05/31/2017 1:22 pm
Knockster
Nice application Tioga, you're accepted and I'll whitelist you now!
05/30/2017 1:11 pm
Knockster
Bump.
05/29/2017 10:06 pm
Hypernym
Name: Hypernym

*Minecraft experience: I've been playing minecraft for 5 or so years on Xbox and PC. I've got a good knowledge of red stone, mod behaviour, mainly played single player on my own as well as creative worlds to easily build. I would consider myself a good builder with a good taste in colour pallets.

*What makes you a good choice for ClearCraft? I thinks I'm a perfect fit for this server, I love building and working on big projects, no being able to feel the feeling of completion. I love creating things from a communal reason, such a small farms, donation areas, storage, anything to help around. I find myself playing more and more now that I have more time on my hands.

*Why does ClearCraft appeal to you? I'm looking for a great community of people, a vanilla world with an interesting twist, and I love the idea of being able to share creations with other people in minecraft at a live rate.

*What could we expect to see from you on the server? I'm generally a quiet guy but very open to friendship and any kind of new ideologies, you could definitely expect a rapid growth in automated farms, new motivation for big builds, a new helping hand willing to put in the hours to complete important tasks.

Extra information : I'm a pretty transparent person, what you see is what you get from me, Nothing to hide. Feel free to message me personally, and if requiered I can sending you a message of my discord.

Hope to hear from you soon,
-Hypernym.
05/29/2017 2:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
RichAndGuy
Hola!

Name: I have 2 alts: _Iwo & TheCampingFit
*Minecraft experience: I've been playing since 2013 around the time 1.5 or 1.6 was out, so I have a pretty good knowledge of the game, And I believe I can be of a great asset to the server.
*What makes you a good choice for ClearCraft? I have 4 years of MC experience, Im a terrific builder (In My Opinion), and Im a friendly neighborly person, who could be a positive influence on the other current players of the server.
*Why does ClearCraft appeal to you? Because Of my group (Ill explain at the bottom) are very thriving in SMP servers, and I, myself, enjoy whitelisted vanilla because Its a chance to go back to the reason Minecraft was made, to build, thrive, explore, adventure, etc.
*What could we expect to see from you on the server? Many great things I would hope, good builds, strong bonds and friendships, and other greater assets.
Any previous work you would like to show: I have a few screenshots of the spawn town my group made from our old SMP server (that so tragically shut down about two months ago).
Extra information: Im applying for myself, but I have a discord of the people that were on my old server, and I was wondering if they have to apply individually or they can as a group (As in, one post, everyone answers the same questions).

Beyond that, I think thats it! I seriously hope you can consider me, I hope I've proved myself to be mature, and hopefully you could accept my group as well!

EDIT: Darn, I see that the image didn't work, at least for me, The link for the photos is http://imgur.com/a/IotOW

PLEASE NOTE: the photo has only a few of my builds, but more of the community's builds, so that could maybe be a reason to consider us!
05/29/2017 2:42 pm
Knockster
Nice application RichAndGuy, you're accepted and I'll whitelist you now, however I am unsure what IGN I am meant to be whitelisting, so please let me know.

As for you friends, unfortunately, they must all apply themselves. If any of your friends wish to join the server, urge them to apply and let them know to make a little note at the end of their application that they're part of your group so I know - this isn't a guarantee that the rest of your group will be accepted. See you online when I get your IGN!
05/29/2017 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
RichAndGuy
Ah yes, sorry about that, well I have two Minecraft accounts.

_Iwo

TheCampingFit

If you can only put in one do TheCampingFit, but feel free to put in both if it is your bidding.

By the way, The group's name is from the Global Vanilla Server, or GVS!
05/29/2017 4:42 pm
Knockster
Ok, I'll whitelist TheCampingFit now.
05/29/2017 9:29 am
DataPixles
BUT WHERE DID I GO WRONG???? IM BOARD I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY!!! PLEASE ACCEPT ME!@!(@Q*(#$ IL BEE A GOOD PLAYER#(@#(* I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont have any friends ;(
05/29/2017 9:06 am
DataPixles
TooTooTim

male

America

Decent at redstone, played for 4 years, Decent at PVP, history as a server builder, etc.
I love vanilla survival servers because they dont have any annoying plug ins and you can use the latest versions of optifine, as well as being able to use redstone.

Its a new vanilla server and since it whitelist, there shouldnt be any annoying players that greif that i expirienced on other servers that i worked hard on.

Amazing builds, and, well, that about it really

Extra: I can record a youtube series on the server with my channel deadbushia is you guys would like.

Regardless, i hope you accept me!
(and yes, i am a big fan of hermitcraft. my favorite being Mumbo Jumbo!)
05/29/2017 9:23 am
Knockster
Sorry, you're not quite what we're looking for. Its a no.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome