/

iewijweijq23r4's Avatar iewijweijq23r411/23/16 8:04 pm
11/23/2016 8:12 pm
Havic's Avatar Havic
/
iewijweijq23r4
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Havic
11/23/2016 8:12 pm
So i've been off and on Minecraft for around four years. All throughout that time i've been staff on a plethora of servers. Some we're decently popular, others were...
Anyways, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. So if you need an Admin/Co-Owner or anything that is a Mod or higher, please don't be afraid to hit me up.

Also, if your server has already started and has at least some players on it, I may be able to help with the cost of server hosting. More info can be provided later on.

Info

Name: Eric

IGN: Havic_Sings

About me: I'm sixteen years old, residing in California. I have a job and go to two separate schools, but I still typically have time to play at least an hour or more of whatever I wish.

Experience: I have personally been an Owner and Co. of three servers. Two of the Three didn't make it past launch due to either hosting issue or the other Owners/Staff quitting. I have been ranked as; Mod, Sr. Mod, Junior Admin, Admin, Head Admin, Head Mod, and Co/Owner. Though keep in mind, while i still have a general knowledge of Minecraft, how to handle players, etc. I'm not very handy at very many new Plugins. I'm familiar somewhat with some Factions, Mcmmo, and WE.

Contact Information: I have a twitter: www.twitter.com/itshavic_
Along with a Skype: dacards101
iewijweijq23r4
11/23/2016 8:11 pm
You can apply here
Havic
11/23/2016 8:06 pm
any reason you keep making a new post every ten minutes?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome