Come Join the Entirely Revamped Semper Craft Server Network

KingOfTheEast01's Avatar KingOfTheEast019/23/17 3:23 am
3 emeralds 202 1
10/1/2017 10:05 pm
KingOfTheEast01's Avatar KingOfTheEast01
Hey everyone, my name is Lucas, but my friends call me Blind, or Films. I just wanted to tell you all about my server network. It's called Semper Craft. We have two servers, skyblock, and survival. We’re currently going through a revamp and recently added our survival server.

Our network has quite a history. I started this server in the summer of 2015 with my friend, Kev. Originally, we wanted to create a factions server, but after running into too many problems with that frustrating gamemode, we turned to a gamemode we both loved, skyblock. We had met on a skyblock server, so that seemed like the best place to start from. The server was going great for a while under the name Heaven Craft. We had gained a decent player base, with quite a few friendly players, and a great community. Of course though, something had to go wrong.

Cactus wasn't growing on some players' islands, so I decided to start messing around with the randomTickSpeed, which was a really bad idea, but I had no idea at the time. After too many issues with lag, sudden server stops, and a failure to find a solution to my problem, I abandoned the server. My partner, Kevin, had become a staff member on the server we met on. I eventually brought the server back, but Kevin didn't want to help. I didn't make the server a skyblock one again though. I originally attempted to create a new game type I had called GGK, or Grind, Gear-Up, and Kill. I had found another partner on the same server I met Kevin on, and we set out to build the server.

We got pretty far into development pretty quickly, but we weren't growing at a fast enough speed. So, with one new staff member who loved to play on the server, and the idea to go back to skyblock, we had brought back Heaven Craft. Things were going great again, and Heaven Craft had been growing and thriving, after I had updated it of course, and another community had formed. I missed the old players, but I managed to create a great new server for players to play on. Eventually, an old player had found the server and we had a fun reunion. He ended up becoming a highly respected staff member on the server, replacing my old partner, Vec. His name was Logic, and another staff member who played GGK, Mexxii, had become our Head-Admin. Things had been going great, until another problem came along.

Our Head-Admin Mexxii, and my newest partner, Logic, had begun to argue constantly. Long story short, Mexxii had a meltdown. He was getting too frustrated with Logic, who at the time, as I unfortunately must admit, was not being very helpful. Mexxii had warned me that I would one day demote Logic for his lack of professionalism. Ironically, I did, which is funny, considering I also demoted Mexxii on that day. Mexxii was gone, and we had nothing more to do, but move on with the server.

With Mexxii gone, and a new partner, I continued on with the server and our player base had grown almost twice its previous size. Logic and I had brought on a few new staff members. I had to eventually demote Logic, but we were still doing okay. A specific staff member we call Term, who had heard of our server through Logic, began to gain my trust. Eventually, I needed another partner to help me run the server, so i gradually insisted he take on more responsibility for the server.

The server then began to dip in player and staff activity though, so with a lack of activity, and a dying player base, I had realized skybock was becoming less popular. Term and I decided to start on a new server and form a server network out of Heaven Craft and our newest server. After a long and hard set up of our newest server, we then named the network Semper Craft, and a new journey began. We’re still in our Alpha stage of development, but with my newest staff members, a promising new server, and the hope this post will inspire some of you guys, we set fourth to grow Semper Craft into a fun, friendly, and relaxing server network for everyone to play on.

With that all being said, the Semper Craft admin team would like to invite you to be apart of our new start as an entire network. Join us now with play.sempercraft.cf. Our survival server is still in its Alpha stage, but the server has all the essentials it will need for you to play, and all additions we plan to add in order to give you the full Semper Craft experience will be coming soon, as our staff work hard to move forward.

Thanks for reading this everyone! If you’d like to check out our server, make sure to connect with play.sempercraft.cf. This IP will take you to our skyblock server, but from there you can use the command /server to navigate back and forth between our two servers. We can’t wait for you come join us! If you have any questions, just ask below.

-Lucas AKA CallMeFilms/CallMeBlind

Semper Craft Founder and Owner
KingOfTheEast01
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner