Community Giveback Program: FREE Server Sponsorship

Xecro's Avatar Xecro3/6/14 8:27 pm
3/30/2014 12:11 pm
maniacheto's Avatar maniacheto
McGalaxy Community GiveBack program

The Mcgalaxy Build/Server Team is ready to give back to the community for all it has done. When we were a young team we didn't have the funds, resources, and connections to be successful. It took us 8 trys to get where we are today. After many successful builds and server setups we are deciding to create our own server hub! In turn, we are sponsoring prospective server owners with a free server. You will get the opportunity to work closely with us and become a part of our new server hub!

If you feel like your server is the next big thing but you simply do not have the funds to set it up fill out the following very simple application...

Name:
Skype (must have):
First time running a server (yes/no):
Server Type (if not applicable skip):
Server Idea (As much as possible!):
Xecro
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2014 12:11 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Wolf
maniacheto
what happend ?
03/08/2014 1:08 pm
Xecro
*Reviving Post*
03/07/2014 3:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
BlackBoyFfresh
Name: Daniel IGN is BlackBoyfFresh
Skype (must have): dannyp070898
First time running a server (yes/no): Yes, I have always wanted too, just do not have the funds...
Server Type (if not applicable skip): I would love to do a factions, pvp kind of server
Server Idea (As much as possible!):I would like a server in order to create a new server with minigames, factions, and just plain survival with shops and such. The factions would include different ranks, kits, warps, shops, stores, and pvp arenas where players could settle their differences. The minigames would include spleef, hunger games, paintball, and etc. When the server started getting more popular I would take suggestions and add the minigames that were wanted and also add the other prospects of the server that were told to me and staff members. The survival part of the server would be just that: survival but with the shops availability for players to sell their resources.
03/07/2014 3:19 pm
Xecro
Good Apps so far! If you are a youtuber you can also add that in your app! Just Make sure to put your youtube name.
03/07/2014 2:01 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Wolf
maniacheto
Name: Martin
Skype (must have): maniacheto1
First time running a server (yes/no): No
Server Type (if not applicable skip): If you are going to give a 2GB server : Build Team. If you are going to give 4GB+ : Mini-Game Server

Build Team: So want to make a good build team joinable only if invited or open for applications. Ialready have plans with HiveMc and Hypixel' server for building their maps.

Mini-Game Server: I want to make a big server called : The Infinity Network. I will make a hub using the new holograms. So i already made a website forum for the server if i find a sponsor : infinitynetwork.comlu.com . My plans for mini-games are big, but i don't want someone to steal my ideas, so if i get a sponsorship i will tell them with PM or Skype.
03/06/2014 11:22 pm
Level 1 : New Blacksmith
Lemonpound
LemonPound's Application
IGN:
LemonPound
Time Zone:
UTC (+13:00) New Zealand
MineCraftDagger, yes I have a microphone.

Previous server management?
Yes I have successfully ran previous servers with agreeable success. I have vast knowledge on Plugin configuration and server management, I know how to properly moderate servers. I am always happy to lend a willing hand to anyone who may need it. Despite my age I try to be mature of the utmost highest standard and take this as serious business rather than child's play.

Server Genre:
Mini - games Server

Idea?
My idea is too develop an innovative Mini-game server that executes new ideas never before seen by the community. The ultimate goal is to create a strong standing community with a constant growth of players. My ideas will surely bring popularity into the game and make it worth your time, I hope you can consider my application and we can discuss this further via Skype.

Yours Sincerely,
LemonPound
03/06/2014 11:10 pm
Xecro
Great Apps! I'm looking through them. Definitely some good apps here.
03/06/2014 10:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
VidGamer26402
Name: Noah
Skype (must have):
Click to reveal
epic_boss_24602@hotmail.com

First time running a server (yes/no): definently not
Server Type (if not applicable skip):Private for Adventure maps then public
Server Idea (As much as possible!):I want to really play adventure maps privatelly with my freind. I also want it to be bukkit, so when it is realessed to public it wwill be all set up
03/06/2014 10:12 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
KingPingMistro
Name: MrMistro
Skype (must have): Private Message me please
First time running a server (yes/no): I am Co-owning the prospective server, and have ran servers in the past.
Server Type (if not applicable skip): KitPvp
It goes without saying that no hub server is complete without a kitpvp portal. We hope to fill that role. Now I have been recently accepted to administrate said server but me and my boss need a sponsor. Neither of us have enough money to buy a host, so this is our only option. You gave us a wonderful opportunity with this thread and we will not let you down. Back to the server:

We obviously start with a standard Kitpvp server. There will be multiple classes available for normal players to choose from, and special ones for future donors to try, and eventually dominate with. We hope to have multiple gamemodes that the Kitpvper's can try. Each of the gamemodes stated below will have different kits for the players to use. The list includes:
1. Standard PvP
2. 1v1 arena
3. Elite hg arena (Skill based)
4. No soup arenas
5. No armor arenas
6. Speed *X* arenas (Players race around each other in a frenzy)
7. MLG water dropper (Always a valuable skill to master)
8. Parkour warp
9. Shop for potions, armor upgrades and such (Maybe even kits? o.0)
10. Enhanced kit arenas, extra buffs and such
11. King of the Hill (My favourite)
12. Red.vs.Blue team based Kitpvp (Haven't seen this gametype ever before in Kits)

Now I really could go on, but there is only so much I can say without giving away all of my tricks.

I have played minecraft for over 2 years. I have been on many good servers, many bad servers, and many ugly servers (Reference anyone?) I am truly passionate about making the best possible server for people to play on. I have the skills to personally make every type of gamemode stated about. Each one will be made with care and precision. I am very familiar with World Edit and McEdit, and will make spawn to whatever specifications you require in order to fit with the theme of the hub. If you would like to contact me for further info, please private message me. I would love to chat. We have been looking for a sponsor for a very long time.

Best regards:

Mistro
03/06/2014 9:57 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Burnt_Biscuits22
Name:Nathan IGN is Dark_154
Skype (must have):xDark_154x
First time running a server (yes/no):No
Server Type (if not applicable skip):Prison (Just Saying That cuz I love Prison Servers and awalys wanted to own one The one i had before was just plain survival
Server Idea (As much as possible!):Im Not Sure...
03/06/2014 9:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FPS_Stealth
Name: FPS_Stealth
Skype (must have): fps_stealth
First time running a server (yes/no): no, ran many before
Server Type (if not applicable skip): Modified Prison
Server Idea (As much as possible!): im not sure can you tell me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com