ronsampaul's Avatar ronsampaul11/9/14 7:38 pm
1 emeralds 239 4
11/9/2014 11:11 pm
knuckles0315's Avatar knuckles0315
Company Corp

Staff Applications:

Plugin Manager

A little background about the server:
We are a server that allows people to create a business, hire people, and rise to the top. Become the best by making he most money. Work for someone else or create a monopoly. Its your choice to become the richest one.

Requirements:
Click to reveal
- 10 years or older
- Knowledge of permission nodes, permissions plugins (bPermissions, PermissionsEx, Group Manager), and be able to learn about other plugins and configure them.
- Have a skype (mic not required)
- Have an e-mail

What you will get in return:
Click to reveal
- Have two positions on my server: Plugin-Manager and Pre-Mod (I will give you the chance to be a Moderator but you have to prove to me that you can)
- A recommendation if you do a good job if you apply to another server

Application Format
Click to reveal
All questions must be answered
IGN:
Name:
EmailYou can PM me if you want:
Past Staff Experience:
What Plugins can you configure?:
Why should I choose you not just for Plugin Manager
but for Pre-Mod and even Moderator?:
Additional Info (Optional):

If you have any questions feel free to email me at ronsampaul_minecraft@yahoo.com

Good Luck!!
ronsampaul
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

knuckles0315
11/09/2014 11:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: knuckles0315

Name: Chris

SkypeYou can PM me if you want: Knuckles0315
\
EmailYou can PM me if you want: knuckles0315@gmail.com

Past Staff Experience: I have once owned my own server that I kept private to my friends and I also have held a moderator position on FallenMC. I have also been an admin on a community known as WyldPvP but I left because of horrid treatment.

What Plugins can you configure?: I am very good with all plugins so I can configure most of them with little to no trouble.
Why should I choose you not just for Plugin Manager
but for Pre-Mod and even Moderator?: Even though I am not the best builder I would be happy to help work on some builds if I was needed to. I am a very loyal person, and I will always stand by my fellow players no matter the situation, I am always on their team if I can be. If an argument breaks out I will hear both players side of the story through private message, and if the stories are different I will begin to ask other players for what they know. Also, if a fellow staff or superior needs help I would be glad to oblige with whatever was needed, be it perms or deciding on what to add to the server. Also if I am asked I could give advice on how to fix plugin or perm errors as I know quite a bit about how those things work (not trying to brag, sorry if it sounds like that).

Additional Info (Optional): I am a loyal person who enjoys serving the community through food drives and working at food banks.
omar3476
11/09/2014 9:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:TheBeesKingzHD
Name:omar
SkypeYou can PM me if you want:omar.rivera34761
EmailYou can PM me if you want:omar.rivera3476@gmail.com
Past Staff Experience:coowner,HeadAdmin,Mod,plugin helper
What Plugins can you configure?:mostly all..im good with minigame ones
Why should I choose you not just for Plugin Manager:i think you shouldchoose me becuase im very good with plugins and i can hel pyou and i prmoise not tolet you down and help keep the server running good..if i dont get plugin manager i was wondering if can get somehting else?
but for Pre-Mod and even Moderator?:I would help keep the server under control.not let people go under contorl and keep the server safe
Additional Info (Optional): hope you choose me please contact me anytime thnx for reading this
omar3476
11/09/2014 9:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:TheBeesKingzHD
Name:omar
SkypeYou can PM me if you want:omar.rivera34761
EmailYou can PM me if you want:omar.rivera3476@gmail.com
Past Staff Experience:coowner,HeadAdmin,Mod,plugin helper
What Plugins can you configure?:mostly all..im good with minigame ones
Why should I choose you not just for Plugin Manager:i think you shouldchoose me becuase im very good with plugins and i can hel pyou and i prmoise not tolet you down and help keep the server running good..if i dont get plugin manager i was wondering if can get somehting else?
but for Pre-Mod and even Moderator?:I would help keep the server under control.not let people go under contorl and keep the server safe
Additional Info (Optional): hope you choose me please contact me anytime thnx for reading this
Rippy0222
11/09/2014 7:42 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: Rippy0222
Name: jason
SkypeYou can PM me if you want: mojas5
EmailYou can PM me if you want: rippy6062@gmail.com
Past Staff Experience: I have been plugin manager on 7 servers.
What Plugins can you configure?: I can configure almost all plugins like pex gm bperms and alot more
Why should I choose you not just for Plugin Manager. You should choose me because i can create and config plugins
but for Pre-Mod and even Moderator?:You should choose me for premod because i am nice reliable and funny. also mature.
Additional Info (Optional): I am very helpful
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome