Conquest Survival 2.0 ➨ Early Development ➨ Recruiting Staff

Conquest Survival's Avatar Conquest Survival6/30/17 2:13 pm
1 emeralds 361 8
7/5/2017 5:16 pm
Conquest Survival's Avatar Conquest Survival
Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/3a8Bzcu

Welcome Traveler! Conquest Survival is a RPG Towny server that immerses you into the world during the European Age of Exploration. This is a time in which overseas exploration boomed in Europe, in which they sought for new lands and trading routes! At such a time of exploring new lands, empires and countries had to defend what they found, and what was already there. Many fights and wars broke out amongst enemies and friends. Empires grew, Empires discovered, and Empires conquered. We place you in the middle of the action in which you may discover new lands, create/manage towns and empires, make allies and enemies, fight wars, and be a conqueror. With an exciting story, RPG elements, and other custom addons, this will surely be a new experience for you. Welcome to Conquest Survival; do you have what it takes to be a conqueror, or will your empire fall at the hands of another?

We have set out to recruit skilled individuals who are effective communicators, self-motivated, dependable, experienced, and hardworking to represent the team behind Conquest Survival. There are only two positions available to apply for:

Moderator: Moderators job is to handle the moderation of the server and ensures that everything is running smoothly on the server aspect. While also moderating Moderators are to assist players by answering any questions or concerns they may have. In addition to that you will be working behind the scenes creating documents, completing assignments, participating in meetings, and assisting the development team in creating new and exciting content for the server.

Builders and Terraformers: Builders are to create any building we needed. As we stated above Conquest Survival is a Towny Survival server with many RPG elements added onto it. They will be asked to create RPG dungeons, and other buildings such as pvp arenas, or landmarks! Terraformers are to create any terraforming we need. This might be mountains, a small map, anything we might need in the future.

We have created a global application for all of the ranks. No need for two different applications! Though the application is a few questions that does not mean it is everything! We have a two stage recruitment system. The first stage is the application stage. If accepted from there you will be given two forms that has to do about experience and you as a person. That is that though!

What is your Discord Username:
What position are you applying for:
Why should we accept you for this position:
What experience do you have with this position:

Not interested in applying on here? Want your application to be private? Dont want to create a account just for a application? Well you're in luck! You may apply on the forums here or create a application here https://goo.gl/forms/nPlOwvZXtd6iwPD52

Thank you for taking the time to read through our recruitment thread! You can view more images of the server here: http://imgur.com/a/HZgZe
Conquest Survival
Level 1 : New Network