Constantian - Factions | mcMMO | Creative

xerline's Avatar xerline3/15/19 4:15 pm
3/17/2019 10:29 am
MegaJoshy's Avatar MegaJoshy
Constantian

69.175.124.89:25585

Hello everyone, thanks for viewing my server thread! Constantian was previously a whitelisted community made for mature audiences. However, to increase the servers player base from 18 members to hopefully a large base, we will open the server to everyone.

We changed the server from a more survival oriented to, Factions and mcMMO and there is no overpowered kits nor ranks that grant overpowered kits. It's suppose to stimulate the classic way of playing minecraft survival but with Factions and mcMMO.

We will be adding 1 donator rank in the future but as of now there is no donator ranks just because I do not want to go through the hassle of doing everything if the player base does not grow.

We also have staff ranks as well, and the way we base promotions off of is 1 mod for every 10 players that play.

xerline
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/15/2019 5:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MegaJoshy
Woahhh I just recently got banned for nothing. I was in their Discord and was talking with there owner and said: "don't know if your interested but you can take a listen [my online radio station]". Just going to give some context I was going to them and was talking about what they use for there host and was interested in helping them out I didn't make it a sales pitch and didn't want too was just telling them about the there host seems to be expensive and that I could help out. They declined and was fine with that I didn't mind and I didn't cause any issue at all but after that, I was just giving some info about me and that I had a radio station and when I said that I was interested in if they were wondering if they wanted to take a listen. I was also never going to advertise this in there Discord. I'm just a little saddened as these people here didn't seem immature or anything like that all I want is some context on why I was banned instantly?
03/15/2019 7:31 pm
xerline
wrong, it was a sales pitch
03/16/2019 7:10 am
MegaJoshy
I wasn't trying to make it a sale pitch and I am sorry if it did sound like that I also did say I am sorry if this sounds like a sales pitch. You also didn't need to ban me you could have easily said something like I am sorry but I don't need what your offering currently.
03/16/2019 7:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jnutt
Bro you were saying how you would give him a better deal if he bought a server from you so he wouldnt have to pay so much from his host. if thats not a sales pitch i dont know what is.
03/17/2019 10:29 am
MegaJoshy
I am sorry if it sounded like a sales pitch for you but I didn't want it to like I said I was just telling you that where you were getting your hosting from was quite expensive and I could help with that. I'm sorry that it sounded like a sales pitch but the thing that was the problem was I said sorry and then you said it was fine when we were talking about nothing really to do with this [hosting] and you just banned me out of the blue. What would have been nice is an "I'm sorry I don't want it thanks for your offer though". I am going to end this conversation now as it's getting a little ridiculous.
03/15/2019 5:39 pm
MegaJoshy
Going to reply here not trying to put negative views towards this server I would just like some sort of explanation.
03/16/2019 6:52 pm
xerline
You're not an official business, you were trying to sell your product, seemed like a huge scam to steal my personal info. You also seemed like the individual who would DDos my server if I refused to promote you to staff

My server is not popular and has very little player base, stop taking it so harshly
03/17/2019 4:53 amhistory
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Blue23549
"You also seemed like the individual who would DDos my server if I refused to promote you to staff"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0
03/16/2019 7:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jnutt
He has the right to ban you for adverting on his server. even if its a hosting thing and not another minecraft server it's not nice and rude to join and try to get him to pay hosting to you and not his current host.
03/15/2019 4:21 pm
MegaJoshy
Just wondering there a Discord?
03/15/2019 4:47 pm
xerline
Yes there is a discord, feel free to add me: constantine #8490
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com