24.7 Cracked Team Work/Medievel... JUST LAUNCHED!!! SIGN UP

middleagesmc_staff's Avatar middleagesmc_staff5/14/12 5:33 pm
5/17/2012 8:17 pm
middleagesmc_staff's Avatar middleagesmc_staff
Middle Ages is a server designed by CM gaming group. It was launched on 5.14.2012
and has been active every since. We can hold up to 50 players currently and are eager to fill both kingdoms. If you like a good theme, roleplay, pvp, smp, community+Teamplay... This may be the server for you. This server will have a mature playerbase.

ACTIVE VOICE SERVER!!!

ACTIVE STAFF!!!

GREAT MEDIEVEL THEME!!!

CLEAN AND WELL ORGANIZED!!!

FUN!!!

Go Visit our website to sign up... Every Applicant will be replied to no matter what.

http://middleagesmc.webs.com/

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*The Story Of Middle Ages*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
The Story Of Middle Ages...
The Theme And What To Expect In Middle Ages Minecraft 24.7 Server...

*The Story*

In An Age Of Kingdoms and Crusades lies a great land... This land, Fertile, Full, and ready for some bloodshed... In This Land Lies Two Kingdoms, All we now Know of these two kingdoms is that they each reside under their own color in pride. Gold the kingdom of wits lies locked between several harsh biomes... And Red the kingdom of brawn lies in a plush green plains. Both Kingdoms full of Pride, Glory, Sacrifice... Find Themselves ever too close to each other in the coming days... It is said that great competitions will take place with the ever rising population of these kingdoms...

What if we said this land... Full of action, beauty, and power... Wasn't so far away... What if we said you could live there... What Role Would You Fullfill? A Baker, Strong, hardworking, would you provide baked goods and sustenance to the kingdom? A Miner, Brave, Dirty, You could explore the depths of the earth to bring fuels, ores, and riches your kingdom. Whether your the kingdom metal smith or the peasant that farms the kingdoms wheat supply... You will find yourself a warrior... Everyone in the Kingdoms will present their sword when the time comes... What are you waiting for? Get Going to your new life!

Wars, Competitions, Events!
In This Server The Two Kingdoms being rivals, Will compete in events vs eachother in a weekly fashion. The Two Kingdoms Won't Actually be laying siege to each other... Instead we will setup unique challenges, arenas, battlegrounds, and puzzles... These challenges will test each kingdoms, team work, wits, power, wealth, And Knowledge throughout the experience. Many Rewards will come of these events... Aside From Bragging Rights and Pride the kingdoms will receive rare and unique items that will help them become more superior. Score will also be kept using a treasury feature... Each Kingdom will have a room that can hold a maximum total of 50 gold blocks. Each Kingdom Begins with 25 gold blocks. The concept is simple. Win a challenge and obtain some of your opponents blocks of wealth. These blocks representing wealth will give perks to your whole kingdoms on a weekly,daily, and monthly basis. Will your kingdom become superior? Or will your failures teach the very lessons of peril? Come Find Out!
middleagesmc_staff
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

middleagesmc_staff
05/17/2012 8:17 pm
Bump.
middleagesmc_staff
05/15/2012 10:21 pm
BUMP Were Having a Great Time here... Come Join in on the fun... Right now each kingdom is building up their empires... IF you wish to be apart of the fun come on down and sign up its an easy process...
middleagesmc_staff
05/15/2012 4:09 pm
Our Website Has Been Remodeled And Revamped Enjoy!!!
middleagesmc_staff
05/15/2012 2:04 pm
Case Closed... I await all your emails and will be allowing 10 new members in tonight if your one of them go check your inbox within the hour

=Thanks
DawnofSin
05/15/2012 12:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ASK ABOUT THIS SERVER YOU CAN VISIT THE WEBSITE: http://middleagesmc.webs.com/ FROM WHICH YOU CAN OBTAIN THE EMAIL ADDRESS

If you have anything to say to me personally from my above comment you can contact me on redvisiongames@gmail.com or http://redvisiongames.co.nr < there you will find my e-mail/skype as well if you have anything to discuss

thanks for reading
camcoop
05/15/2012 7:19 am
im sorry dont do 12345 12345
do rib123
rib1234
rib12345
for now if its full contact me at camzcoop213@aol.com
camcoop
05/14/2012 9:54 pm
come on my server its better u dont have that mave many rules the hamichie server is 12345
the password is 12345
and if there is somthing wrong tell me
Click to reveal
DawnofSin
05/15/2012 12:40 pm
I'm sorry to counter this comment, I recently joined this server and was there for the Launch. you have not been on the server therefore your comment of your server being better is completely invalid.

You also have to understand when running a server there is a high risk of hackers, Griefing and foul-play. The rules are there to support the "Real" players whom actually want to enjoy the server and have the capability to understand everything that has been done to protect them within the server.

The People who operate this server has much more experience than you in running a server than you. so please don't disrespect the server when you have no proof to back up your comment's.

Also I don't recommend using the server "camcoop" has offered because his inability to process information and spell indicates that your computer will be at risk when accessing his server. SO BEWARE!!
DawnofSin
05/14/2012 9:50 pm
bump
middleagesmc_staff
05/14/2012 5:39 pm
Not sure if this is right for you or not? Come join our raidcall room and chat with us..,.
Raidcall Room ID:4712253
middleagesmc_staff
05/14/2012 5:33 pm
Middle Ages MC Server... 24.7 Launching soon...
A Medievel Theme, Team Work, Events, Minigames, and mature playerbase...
Created and managed by the CM Gaming Group.
This server features 2 kingdoms that are completely user managed and ran that rival each other for wealth and power.

This is just an overall well balanced server for anyone who enjoys having a purpose in games such as minecraft... Choose a role to play within your kingdom and when the time comes present your sword for battle...

Who is allowed? We have a very effective application process... We Are Launching very soon and are eager to see the applications flood in. We want an older mature crowd of players. If you have no issue with reading directions then this process will be a cakewalk for you. Are you using a cracked version? If so you can play too.. =P

We have an organized system and process designed to give griefers a less than fun time.

We have enough plugins to have fun and control without bogging down the server...

Up to 50 players... Dedicated Server...

Are you interested? Visit our website and read the directions to apply...

http://middleagesmc.webs.com/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome