Crafter's Calling SMP: Accepting Applications!

TheAllegedGamer123's Avatar TheAllegedGamer1237/8/15 12:47 pm
1 emeralds 149 6
7/15/2015 3:41 pm
XiuhcoatlSlayer's Avatar XiuhcoatlSlayer
About Me:
Hello, my name is TheAllegedGamer and I am one of the two owners of Crafter's Calling SMP. I have owned many servers in my day but have gotten tired of managing all of them. I hope that by making an SMP, i can take a break from reality and play minecraft with some really awesome people! I love the game and i hope to be able to work with you to create some amazing builds, with only survival to work with!

About The Server:
In case you don't know, an Survival Mulitplayer server, also known as an SMP, is a pure survival based server with no creative used. We pride ourselves in our builds and through this maintain an amazing community aspect. Our server is very new, and currently has nothing build but the spawn. I myself haven't even stated on a house yet because i was grabbing resources for the spawn all day.

Our server has only one plugin currently installed, and that is Easyspawn. The only use of this is to change the spawn location because it was in the middle of the ocean. We want to make this server as close to core minecraft as it can go and we hope that through the lack of plugins, we can bring minecraft back to the good old days, and create an easy, manageable server that is great to play on!

What we are looking for:
We are a small community, and we are currently looking for dedicated players with exemplary character. There is no greifing allowed on our server so we are searching for the warmhearted players that are the ones who purely love to play. We need someone who likes to play, and is willing to be on for server events such as Boss Fights or PVP battles. Other events include holiday specials.

Current Members:

TheAllegedGamer
Chinitsu
Loshku
WrongvsRhett

(We need more players)

Application Format:

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary):
YouTube channel (optional):
Why do you want to join us?:
What do you bring to our community?:
How did you find/hear about us?:
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?:
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?:
Will you be able to help pay for the server?:
Rate your skills from 1 (noob) to 10 (pro), as well as a description of skill:
Redstone:
Building:
Farming (automated/mob/crops):
Mining:
Pranking:
Teamwork:

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself:

The Acceptance Process:
Before I tell you how we accept, let me show you who I accept...

Good Application Example:
Click to reveal

IGN (in-game name): My IGN is TheAllegedGamer

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): I have no microphone but my skype is TheAllegedGamer

Favorite Hermitcraft / CubeSMP player: My favorite Hermitcraft player is Mumbo because he constantly amazes me with his wonderful redstone creations.

Why do you want to join us?: For a long time, i have been searching for a minecraft server that I can solely just play and have a great time with like minded minecraft players. I would really like to join you so that i can have a great place to retire to after a long day with real life, a place that I can relax and refresh to get ready for the next day.

What do you bring to our community?: I have been playing minecraft for over 4 years and over this time, i have developed into a minecrafter with numerous talents. I am very helpful and will always share any resources that i find with a person in need. I am also a pretty talented builder and have been apart of numerous build teams.

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I have a pretty tight schedule during the weeks but i will be able to put in about 2-3 hours per weekday and 4-5 on the weekends when i am not particularly busy. Plus, i am on Spring Break this week so that leaves me with a lot of open time and with summer quickly approaching, that will be another long period of play before real life starts again.

YouTube channel (optional): I do have a youtube channel, but sadly I only have 41 subscribers. I just cleared out all my videos because i didn't like the quality of my former ones and i am planning to start a new revolution on my channel here soon, between new software and a new mic in the mail. my channel is Minecraft Uncrafted. https://www.youtube.com/c/MinecraftUncrafted?gvnc=1

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Sadly, i have very little money so i can not help to pay right now but maybe in the future if my financial situation grows.

Rate your skills from 1 (scrub) to 10 (pro)

Redstone: I have had minimal experience with redstone so i would have to say a 3

Building: I consider myself a good builder but i am also modest so lets say an 8

Farming (automated/mob/crops): I am an OK farmer since i have played on numerous SMPs so a 5

Mining: I consider mining to be fairly simple so i would rate myself as a 6

Pranking: Who doesnt love a good prank? I dont pull them oftem but when i do they are masterful. 7

Teamwork: I love teamwork and always maintain team continuity! i would have to say a 9

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: As i said before, I am a 15 year old kid who loves to enjoy the best things that minecraft has to offer. I have currently played minecraft for over 4 years and in that time i have help many staff spots on dozens of servers. These range from the lowest spot as helper all the way up to owning my own server, which i have done on numerous occasions. Most of these servers end up taking a wrong turn somewhere along the way and go down and i have gotten tired of this process. This is why i have chosen to apply for your server. All i want is a nice place to settle down and play some nice quality MC, maybe even record a few youtube videos along the way. My youtube career has not been much of a success either, because i can never decide on a name that fits. My record of subscribers is a measly 500 but i hope to raise that with this new channel that i am working on. I really hope you do accept me because i am really looking forward to finding a great community to play with!

Bad Application Example:
Click to reveal

IGN: TheAllegedGamer

Favorite HermitCraft/CubeSMP player: mumbo

Why do you want to join this server: theres no one on my old server anymore, and i need somewhere new to play

What do you bring to the community: i know a lot about minecraft and can help people

Would you be able to help pay to keep the server up: no

Rate skills from 1 (noob) to 10 (pro):
Redstone: 3
Building: 9
Farming: 4
Mining: 7
Pranking: 2
Team work: 6

And last but not least, tell me about yourself: im very relaxed and dont cause problems unless someone else starts it and i dont grief or anything

After you apply, I will review your application. If it's good, then I will hand it off to the community to vote on you. This can take anywhere from a few moments to a few days, so make sure to check your notifications regularly.

If you are denied, then I wish you luck on your hunt and hope you find a server more suited to you. If, however, you're accepted, then after posting it on the forum I will contact you on Skype to send you the IP and add you to the Skype chat. If you decided to withhold your Skype username for privacy, I will message you on the forum for it.

One Final Note:

Please do not falsify information on the application, as we do not base acceptance on skill. Make sure you put a decent amount of effort into your application, otherwise you will most likely be rejected. It's not personal, but I need to do what I believe to be best for the server.

If your application is denied it may be for a number of things: lack of detail, doesn't seem like a serious application, you may come across as humorless or otherwise incompatible with the group, etc. These apps are to judge your CHARACTER, not your skill, age, or place of origin. If I can't tell anything about who you are, or I believe you wouldn't have fun with the team, then I will deny you.

Also keep in mind that even if the slots are full, they may be open in the future. It may take a while for me to get back to you, but feel free to post your application anyway.

Thank you for the consideration, and good luck!
TheAllegedGamer123
Level 1 : New Miner