Crafter's Calling SMP: Now Accepting Youtubers!

TheAllegedGamer123's Avatar TheAllegedGamer1237/8/15 12:58 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 93
8/19/2015 7:18 am
Laksah's Avatar Laksah
Update: Now only looking for Youtubers!

About Me:
Hello, my name is TheAllegedGamer and I am one of the two owners of Crafter's Calling SMP. I have owned many servers in my day but have gotten tired of managing all of them. I hope that by making an SMP, i can take a break from reality and play minecraft with some really awesome people! I love the game and i hope to be able to work with you to create some amazing builds, with only survival to work with!

About The Server:
In case you don't know, an Survival Mulitplayer server, also known as an SMP, is a pure survival based server with no creative used. We pride ourselves in our builds and through this maintain an amazing community aspect. Our server is very new, and currently has nothing build but the spawn. I myself haven't even stated on a house yet because i was grabbing resources for the spawn all day.

Our server has only one plugin currently installed, and that is Easyspawn. The only use of this is to change the spawn location because it was in the middle of the ocean. We want to make this server as close to core minecraft as it can go and we hope that through the lack of plugins, we can bring minecraft back to the good old days, and create an easy, manageable server that is great to play on!

What we are looking for:
We are a small community, and we are currently looking for dedicated players with exemplary character. There is no greifing allowed on our server so we are searching for the warmhearted players that are the ones who purely love to play. We need someone who likes to play, and is willing to be on for server events such as Boss Fights or PVP battles. Other events include holiday specials.

Current Members:

TheAllegedGamer
Chinitsu
Loshku
WrongvsRhett
AznNinja_
hawkamania1
YouGGs
aceops23
Madison_Madison
Caveman375
Molin_Plays
mrsebbelonien
Darc_Dude
Vuvyn

(We need more players)

Application Format:

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary):
YouTube channel (optional):
Why do you want to join us?:
What do you bring to our community?:
How did you find/hear about us?:
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?:
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?:
Will you be able to help pay for the server?:
Rate your skills from 1 (noob) to 10 (pro), as well as a description of skill:
Redstone:
Building:
Farming (automated/mob/crops):
Mining:
Pranking:
Teamwork:

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself:

The Acceptance Process:
Before I tell you how we accept, let me show you who I accept...

Good Application Example:
Click to reveal

IGN (in-game name): My IGN is TheAllegedGamer

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): I have no microphone but my skype is TheAllegedGamer

Favorite Hermitcraft / CubeSMP player: My favorite Hermitcraft player is Mumbo because he constantly amazes me with his wonderful redstone creations.

Why do you want to join us?: For a long time, i have been searching for a minecraft server that I can solely just play and have a great time with like minded minecraft players. I would really like to join you so that i can have a great place to retire to after a long day with real life, a place that I can relax and refresh to get ready for the next day.

What do you bring to our community?: I have been playing minecraft for over 4 years and over this time, i have developed into a minecrafter with numerous talents. I am very helpful and will always share any resources that i find with a person in need. I am also a pretty talented builder and have been apart of numerous build teams.

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I have a pretty tight schedule during the weeks but i will be able to put in about 2-3 hours per weekday and 4-5 on the weekends when i am not particularly busy. Plus, i am on Spring Break this week so that leaves me with a lot of open time and with summer quickly approaching, that will be another long period of play before real life starts again.

YouTube channel (optional): I do have a youtube channel, but sadly I only have 41 subscribers. I just cleared out all my videos because i didn't like the quality of my former ones and i am planning to start a new revolution on my channel here soon, between new software and a new mic in the mail. my channel is Minecraft Uncrafted. https://www.youtube.com/c/MinecraftUncrafted?gvnc=1

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Sadly, i have very little money so i can not help to pay right now but maybe in the future if my financial situation grows.

Rate your skills from 1 (scrub) to 10 (pro)

Redstone: I have had minimal experience with redstone so i would have to say a 3

Building: I consider myself a good builder but i am also modest so lets say an 8

Farming (automated/mob/crops): I am an OK farmer since i have played on numerous SMPs so a 5

Mining: I consider mining to be fairly simple so i would rate myself as a 6

Pranking: Who doesnt love a good prank? I dont pull them oftem but when i do they are masterful. 7

Teamwork: I love teamwork and always maintain team continuity! i would have to say a 9

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: As i said before, I am a 15 year old kid who loves to enjoy the best things that minecraft has to offer. I have currently played minecraft for over 4 years and in that time i have help many staff spots on dozens of servers. These range from the lowest spot as helper all the way up to owning my own server, which i have done on numerous occasions. Most of these servers end up taking a wrong turn somewhere along the way and go down and i have gotten tired of this process. This is why i have chosen to apply for your server. All i want is a nice place to settle down and play some nice quality MC, maybe even record a few youtube videos along the way. My youtube career has not been much of a success either, because i can never decide on a name that fits. My record of subscribers is a measly 500 but i hope to raise that with this new channel that i am working on. I really hope you do accept me because i am really looking forward to finding a great community to play with!

Bad Application Example:
Click to reveal

IGN: TheAllegedGamer

Favorite HermitCraft/CubeSMP player: mumbo

Why do you want to join this server: theres no one on my old server anymore, and i need somewhere new to play

What do you bring to the community: i know a lot about minecraft and can help people

Would you be able to help pay to keep the server up: no

Rate skills from 1 (noob) to 10 (pro):
Redstone: 3
Building: 9
Farming: 4
Mining: 7
Pranking: 2
Team work: 6

And last but not least, tell me about yourself: im very relaxed and dont cause problems unless someone else starts it and i dont grief or anything

After you apply, I will review your application. If it's good, then I will hand it off to the community to vote on you. This can take anywhere from a few moments to a few days, so make sure to check your notifications regularly.

If you are denied, then I wish you luck on your hunt and hope you find a server more suited to you. If, however, you're accepted, then after posting it on the forum I will contact you on Skype to send you the IP and add you to the Skype chat. If you decided to withhold your Skype username for privacy, I will message you on the forum for it.

One Final Note:

Please do not falsify information on the application, as we do not base acceptance on skill. Make sure you put a decent amount of effort into your application, otherwise you will most likely be rejected. It's not personal, but I need to do what I believe to be best for the server.

If your application is denied it may be for a number of things: lack of detail, doesn't seem like a serious application, you may come across as humorless or otherwise incompatible with the group, etc. These apps are to judge your CHARACTER, not your skill, age, or place of origin. If I can't tell anything about who you are, or I believe you wouldn't have fun with the team, then I will deny you.

Also keep in mind that even if the slots are full, they may be open in the future. It may take a while for me to get back to you, but feel free to post your application anyway.

Thank you for the consideration, and good luck!
TheAllegedGamer123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Laksah
08/19/2015 7:18 am
IGN (in-game name): Laksah
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): laksah
YouTube channel (optional): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoc7ZQ ... JVUOjsAdAw
Why do you want to join us?: Because i have been on one smp before and i really liked it, unfortunately everyone stopped playing and now its a ghost town and i would really love to be a a part of this smp as it looks like fun
What do you bring to our community?: I work well in a team constructing group projects and think i am a fun guy to be around.
How did you find/hear about us?: I was looking through minecraft forums because i have been looking for an smp for a while now.
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I will be able to play about 4 hours almost every day
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: no i haven't and i don't plan on it
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: not currently
Rate your skills from 1 (noob) to 10 (pro), as well as a description of skill: about 8.5
Redstone: 6
Building: 7
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 9
Mining: 9
Pranking: 9
Teamwork: 9

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: Well i am a 14 year old guy from Australia who loves to play minecraft. I have been playing minecraft for almost 2 years now and i still love it. I usually play football this time of year but broke my arm because i'm clumsy but i can still play minecraft thank god . I love many youtube series like the cube, How to minecraft and mindcrack and would love to be a part of this server because it seems like a lot of fun.
Musicrafter
08/14/2015 10:35 pm
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
IGN (in-game name): RandPaul16 (Just changed it in support of the candidate, by the way.)
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): I don't use it much but it's live:musicrafter12
YouTube channel (optional): I'm located at http://youtube.com/Musicrafter12
Why do you want to join us?: I keep looking around for SMP servers and either they're not quite what I'm looking for, just not survival-y enough, or the owner stopped checking for new applications but kept the application thread open, so a several-month-old application is still in limbo. I found a really great one a month ago but its ping was terrible and it kept crashing, so I ditched it, and have since been looking for a new one.
What do you bring to our community?: I am pretty good at redstone and (if it's allowed) PvP.
How did you find/hear about us?: I was browsing for SMP servers and I found the original Trinity SMP thread that brought me over here as I looked through it. I actually submitted an application over there before seeing the link to over here.
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: It's hard to say. In the summer I can play a good deal (I don't measure out how long I play Minecraft usually), but as school starts I'll only be on weekends, maybe.
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: I've never been banned, except on local servers and it's with friends as a joke. (The subsequent un-ban usually comes within a few seconds.)
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Probably not.
Redstone: 7. I don't have a lot of the advanced mechanics down - the max I can really do is a double-piston extender and that's because I watched a tutorial - but I can do basic projects and know how most of the components work, e.g. comparators and daylight sensors.
Building: 6. I don't have as much patience as someone like Dataless822 (who has spent 12 hours straight on a livestream constructing a stupidly huge mob farm, or 6 hours just digging a giant hole - I'm not kidding - it's on YouTube). I have pretty good style, but my builds just aren't very large usually.
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 9. Automatic farms are awesome! I automate everything I can. Never built a mob farm before, but I probably could and should.
Mining: 4. I've never had a full diamond armor suit before because I can't mine for diamonds efficiently. I'm just afraid to use that precious diamond pickaxe before finding enough to satisfy me for the next year and a half, so I'll go slow-poke with a stone or iron one, unenchanted. I also won't spleunk without full iron. Probably a stupid idea and I need to change my habits.
Pranking: 1. Never done it, and I'm not good at coming up with ideas.
Teamwork: 5. I play with friends a lot and we cooperatively build structures sometimes. But often we build separate structures and about the only time spent near each other is when we're at home base.

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: I am an aspiring music composer and make arrangements of various genres - orchestral arrangements of Beethoven's 28th Piano Sonata, or TheFatRat's Windfall, or Dimrain47's Duality; and piano arrangements of Dimrain47's At the Speed of Light are a few of my completed/in-progress works, some of which can be found on my channel. I am also trying to get started on a Symphony in C# Minor.
Olaroo
08/13/2015 2:53 pm

IGN (in-game name):Olaroo

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary):Olaroo52 (No Mic)

YouTube channel (optional):I don't have one but am willing to make one if necessary
Why do you want to join us?:I have seen these things on YouTube and it is such a great idea, I am very happy someone made one of these SMPs for people that are not 500k sub YouTube stars. I really hope to get accepted

What do you bring to our community?: I would help the other youtubers that need it since i hope not to record myself. If we develop a currency system i can be in charge if you need help building a community building just ask me. I can bring a whole bunch to this server

How did you find/hear about us?: Through minecraft forums first and than i saw that the apps were on planet minecraft now

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: Once a day for about 2 hours.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: No i have not and i hope it wont ever happen

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: No, sorry my parents don't think it is a good idea to pay for servers that you don't own and i don't have a debit card of my own.
Redstone:7
Building:5
Farming (automated/mob/crops):7
Mining:3
Pranking:5
Teamwork:8.5

I was born in the states and moved to Bosnia for 2 years. I lived in NC for many years that moved elsewhere. I love skiing and long board down hills. I enjoy the thrill of the wind through my shirt. I am also i big gamer i play minecraft, Dota 2, and just random games that i stumble across. I really hope to get involved in the community and to have a great time!!!
Gro
08/12/2015 12:46 pm
IGN (in-game name): Gro
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): james.willi4m
YouTube channel (optional): (Work in progress!)
Why do you want to join us?: Ahh this is going to take a while haha. The Hermitcraft SMP with mumbo jumbo and other you tubers has inspired me to want to be in an SMP. Multiple times I have tried to create/ join an SMP, and It did not work out so well. Ive hosted 3 SMP's that lasted about 2 months each (with all of my personal friends) and that was fun, but I was hoping for something more. Im am the type of person to go WAY overboard with builds, and pranks, and its sad to see your friends build cobblestone cubes as houses, while I excel in building, redstone and all of that to make the best I can. They would go mining for some gold, But I created my own personal gold farm. See, thats the difference between me and my real life friends. Ive posted two things on the mine craft forums to create an smp, and the first time, i was going to work with someone I knew, but he wanted "lockette" and a couple of other plugins that I did not want. I wanted to have an SMP where we could trust and prank everyone, but his idea of an SMP was to invite (almost) random people and use this plugins to protect from griefing. The second post on the Minecraft forums was to make my own SMP, but personally, I was afraid to take in people I didn't know, even with the applications I had. It would be a shame to have your world ruined by a troll who creates some fake application to trick you. This also was more possible because I really did not put much effort into making the application format, and reading all of them takes quite a while. So after multiple applications to other smp's (Half were also outdated, and the half I got into, They were already dead) I came across this post. Finally, a post that actually was made recently! This was my chance. so now Im here trying to let you guys know how glad I would be to join this SMP. This would be my dream!
What do you bring to our community?: Huge builds, Pranks, Community builds, like roads and things like that, and Another member to the community. Talking to people on Skype and doing collaborations with them would be fantastic. If i did get into this server, I would post daily on my youtube account (Which I don't post often on, I don't have many subs as of now)
How did you find/hear about us?: Intensive research between the MInecraft Fourms, and Planet minecraft
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: 6 to 7 days a week, 2 - 3 hours a day
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: No I have not!
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: I could pay small amounts maybe but I would have to see in the future.
Redstone: 7.5
Building: 9.3
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 7.6
Mining: 9.6
Pranking: 9
Teamwork:9.5
I really do hope to see feedback. This would make my day. You can also contact me at jameswilli4m@gmail.com . Thanks, Gro (James)
TheBswizkid
08/11/2015 1:32 pm
IGN (in-game name): TheBswizkid
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): bswizkid
YouTube channel (optional): http://www.youtube.com/TheBswizkid
Why do you want to join us?: looking for a new series and wanna do an smp with a cool name
What do you bring to our community?: comedy and help
How did you find/hear about us?: looking around the minecraft forums
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: 5-7+ hrs a day
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: yes, old smp got boring
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: maybe
Redstone: 6, only with tutorial but can get it done quick
Building: 7, have cool layouts, outside look not so great
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 9, can do mob grinders and automatic farms
Mining: 9.5, not too great at finding diamonds, but still decent
Pranking: 10, only thing I can do I guess other than minigames and parkour
Teamwork: 10, maybe not the only thing then

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: IRL name is Brent and I've been playing minecraft since 1.5 release and a part of another channel on YT ( http://www.youtube.com/GamrzDeluxe ). Hope I get accepted
BzrkPlayingMinecraft
07/29/2015 6:50 pm
Level 23 : Expert Taco
Age: My currnt age is 14, however I will be 15 at the start of 2016.

IGN (in-game name): My current IGN is BzrkTheCoder and I have no plans on changing it

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): BzrkTheCoder (or Bzrk TheCoder if that doesn't work)

YouTube channel (optional): BritishGeekGamer

Why do you want to join us?: I am looking to get back to Vanilla and Minecraft in general as I have been busy with end of year tests and various weekend plans

What do you bring to our community?: I would be able to bring some cool builds that I would like to do but not yet planned (Landscape-based) and also automated redstone crop/animal farms.

How did you find/hear about us?: Through PlanetMinecraft, on the 'Server Related' section.

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I can spend 3-4 hrs after school during non-holidays, on weekends I can play depending on plans but should be able put in 5-6 hrs regardless and on holidays, around 4-7hrs depending on my plans and want to play other games

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: As of writing, I have not been kicked/banned from a public server (Not including my friends servers)

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Currently I cannot, but if plans go the way I think they should I may be able to, yes.

Redstone: [7] I can build cool machines on the server such as calculators and some cool looking automated animal/crop farms.

Building: [8] I can build some cool over-hanging buildings and towers, along with underwater/underground bases (Community buildings would not be a problem)

Farming (automated/mob/crops): [7] As stated before I can build automated animal/crop farms but I haven't really built enough mob farms to accurately rate myself

Pranking: [6] I can build some really cool secret traps such as tree traps and I can easily gather enough resources to put some cool pranks around

Teamwork: [7] I can happily work together with around 3-4 people maximum in a Skype chat, but any more and I would mostly have to listen as I would start to try and organise and take charge unintentionally (Rarely happens with people who I haven't met before)

A bit about myself: I'm a Nerdy guy who loves games and scripting/coding! I take part in coding competitions and can run servers and make mods with ease. I also like building random projects that benefit people, such as automated farms that are compact or produce a lot quickly to challenge myself.

Thanks!
mike009
07/29/2015 6:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN (in-game name): My ign is mike009
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): I do have skype and i use it often TheMike2436
YouTube channel (optional):www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJo49TcbYBPkzaydjK3-hQ/feed Havent posted in a while I might start tho.
Why do you want to join us?: After seeing MrTinderVox play with you I felt like I would be able to fit into the community well and help people out as best I can. Along with that I really like to build yet on some other servers there are no people online so it kinda gets boring not being able to talk to anyone.
What do you bring to our community?: I am skilled in redstone along with being a decent-good builder. I like to work in a team and also I like to help out others.
How did you find/hear about us?: MrTindervox: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXWiwm ... s_ykl1KEgg
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: Per day maybe a few hours or none, I will be fluctuating with my time online since I will be starting school up soon and also i'm working on my vehicle often.
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: No
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: No sorry.
Redstone: 8- Ive built quite a few redstone contraptions, mostly in a group, But I have made a TV which was pretty cool, with pistons and redstone I was able to make it. I also feel that I am decent at teaching people how to build with it and how to work with it better.
Building: 6- I wouldn't say that im the best builder ever, or the worst, so I picked around the middle as 5 being average I feel that i am a little better than that.
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 5- I feel that i've done decently well with the farms that I have made while in other SMP servers, not like I had built the biggest farm you have ever seen.
Mining: 7- I know how, I can do it quickly also and I know a few tips on where diamonds have a better chance spawning.
Pranking: 8- I like doing practical pranks and I feel like I complete them well, and then afterwords I obviously help them out with either getting rid of the prank or making it look like it hadn't happened.
Teamwork: 10- I see myself as a team player and I feel others feel that way as well. I try to help out others as best I can.

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: Well like I said I am 15, and I actually am about to attend college, through a dual enrollment, I go to high school and college at the same time. Also like I said I am working on my vehicle often, Heres a pic: http://imgur.com/sfiMOxn Its a 77 Ford F150 Custom, as you can see I have alot of work to do and i'm about half way done. Also on a minecraft note I have been an admin on another server, and mod on a few more, I no longer am since I had left minecraft for a while but now I am getting back into it and hope to be able to on this server. Thanks.
SarahPham
07/23/2015 1:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

IGN (in-game name):
Spham

sarahpham99

YouTube channel (optional):
youtube.com/TheSarahPham

I want to join because my friend Seb plays and it seems like such a fun server!

What do you bring to our community?:
Well I love helping people, so if anyone needs assistance they can just summon me ^-^ I'm also a builder so if there's anything that anyone needs to be built... I'm your man.. or girl

How did you find/hear about us?:
Seb told me about it and linked me to this application site

Well minecraft is the only game I play so based on the time I spend on the current server that I play on.. I'd say 15+ hours daily

I have never been banned or removed before

Will you be able to help pay for the server?:
Oh yea totally, I literally have my credit card right beside me xDD

Redstone: 8
Building: 10
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 9
Mining: 10
Pranking: 1
(er.. sorry but I don't really like pranking people, I just feel like that creates a sense of distrusts in the/a community if people can't even feel at ease around each other)
Teamwork: 10

Well, my name is Sarah Pham and i'm in 11th grade. Pretty much all I do is play minecraft... Like I bring my laptop everywhere with me.. to the pool, to breakfast, to lunch, and sometimes (well most of the time) I fall asleep on my laptop because I do all nighters
I am also the leader of Kangronomicon, #2 guild in Wynncraft. The server where I met mrsebb ^-^ (he's a captain in the #1 guild)
I also like talking to people on teamspeak/skype or facecaming with any of my minecraft friends ^-^
I'm also super open about anything, like literally here's me
JulianEdgar555
07/22/2015 12:02 pm

IGN (in-game name): TheRedNewb

Skype username : TheRedNewb

YouTube channel : The Redstone Newb

Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a nice private server to get back into Minecraft on. Hopefully build some Redstone structures . I really just want to be in
a SMP where nobody will grief/destroy all of my stuff when I log off. I enjoy working
alone but having others in the game to chat to while I do it.

What do you bring to our community?: Possible Redstone-Computer-Related stuff. Mostly just another player trying to enjoy themselves

How did you find/hear about us?: Google'ing for private servers. That is all.

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: Well, considering the fact that it is still summer, I will probably be on 6 hours max a day and 3-5 days a week.
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: Yes, For building a redstone calculator, which caused lag, refusing to destroy it because It wasn't what they thought it was.

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: I can't because I don't exactly have money.

Redstone: 9 (Computer Related Redstone, Not useful in a survival setting)
Building: 4
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 5
Mining: 7.5
Pranking: 2 (I don't really find servers that won't call my pranks griefs.
Teamwork: 4.75 (I don't work well in groups)

EDIT: (Didn't see this last part)
I'm a 13 (14 in a few days) year old trying to learn how to code so I can make games/mods for games and other things of that type. I know a bit of LUA, which is nice because I can do a bit with computercraft/Opencomputers for minecraft, and I know a bit of Java code. Enough about that though, I just like to do computer-related things like play games and program things. (Mainly play games) I am going to into High School in a few months and taking some robotics/computer classes. This is really all the information I am going to expose about myself. I have been told not to expose information about myself on the internet, Probably shouldn't have put my skype name on this application, but that doesn't matter. I hope I get into the server!
MinecraftSpazz
07/21/2015 11:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Age: i am currently 16, ill be turning 17 at the beginning of 2016

IGN (in-game name): My IGN is IkketWikket

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): My Skype is also IkketWikket

YouTube channel (optional): I do not currently have a youtube channel, but i do plan on making one in the near future

Why do you want to join us?: The SMP i was on for just over 2 and half years, recently shut-down, so ive been searching for a new one, ive played many SMP servers, before and the guys/or girls on all of them were awesome, guys some i still speak to this day, even though i have, left those servers, (or they shut down). im looking for a sever where i can make new friends, have fun, and overall play Legit Survival Minecraft!

What do you bring to our community?: I'm a fairly decent builder, i can help with spawn, or some community builds, im mature when needed to be, yet i can also take a joke, (pranks) so you wouldn't have to worry about me raging due to pranks (ex- Chickens all over my base), overall i bring a friendly new face, and a decent builder.

How did you find/hear about us?: I found the server, though the PlanetMinecraft forum pages

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: i play minecraft 10-14 hours a day, when im not working

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: i have been banned from a server, but it was not a real ban, it was a joke ban, when i was messing with my friend on his Private Server.

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: i currently just started getting money, (First Job) so after a few paychecks and paying back all the people i own money to (IRL stuff) i will be able to help pay for the server.

Redstone: 5 - im not the best redstoner, i can build a few simple things, ex, Piston door, Autofarm, basically things that help me in my Survival Worlds.

Building: 7 - Im not the best builder (Keralis, Bdub's, ect) but i take time and put effort in to my builds to make them look nice,

Farming (automated/mob/crops): 7 - Due to my building skills, i would put my farming skill the same, because to me farming is easy, but the main thing is to make the building that the Automated/Mob/ or Crops is in look nice, then the farm will look nice/

Mining: 10, when im not exploring or building you can find me in the mines, stacking up on that resources, so have what i need for any project i decide to build.

Pranking: 6, Pranking takes time, you need to think about what your going to do, and who you are going to prank, each prank should be specific for a certain person.

Teamwork: 10, teamwork is key to any Successful SMP, i am able to make friends really easily, so teamwork is no problem for me.

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: My Name is Brayden Harp, im currently in grade 11, i am 16. My Hobbies include, Playing Videogames, Hangingout With Friends, and Listening to Music. I recently just got my First Job, i work at Mcdonalds (Shitty First Job IK). I used to own a few SMP's in the past but they never got anywhere. ive played minecraft since the Infdev came out, i got hooked on to it and ive played it since then. im not much of a PVPer, but when the time comes i can PVP.

My favorite Cube SMP player is TheCampingRusher, he was the first Youtuber i ever met IRL, and its also a bonus that we have the same First name.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, i hope you consider me for a spot on Crafter Calling SMP,
MrTinderVox
07/21/2015 9:43 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
IGN (in-game name): MrTindervox
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): dainiuxs1999
YouTube channel (optional): MrTindervox
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a SMP community that aren't jerks and don't grief new players. also I hope to do a let's play on it.
What do you bring to our community?: A bit more attention to the server and lots of happiness and laughter because I was called a fun person
How did you find/hear about us?: MrSebbelonien told me to apply
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: Depends, from 1 to 15 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: I've never been banned on a server for validation of rules or griefing and etc.
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Yes, just depends on how much do you require.
Redstone: 5 I can do basic and a bit for advanced redstone
Building: 9 I can make awesome structures even out of dirt
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 7, but you just look them up on youtube though I tend to improvise
Mining: 11 I consider myself addicted to branch mining.
Pranking: 8 I tend to over do it though so I don't do it often
Teamwork: 10 There's nothing wrong with working as a team for me.

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: I'm MrTindervox from Lithuania, I do youtubes on the youtubes I own a small 2.7k subs channel and I'm a fun guy that doesn't own a horrible easter europian accent. I like to play the heck out of new starts on minecraft and I really enjoy playing on awesome communities~
TheAllegedGamer123
07/21/2015 5:35 pm
we all liked your app and we would love to have you on our server!
Jackus_Attackus
07/20/2015 12:08 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN (in-game name): My IGN is jackattack418
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): jac.lovell.418, can only talk sometimes
Why do you want to join us?: I am tired of getting on the big servers that don't have any sort of community, or personal connection
What do you bring to our community?: I will bring my funny attitude, and a goofy, but chill dude who is willing to help out with anything
How did you find/hear about us?: I was strolling through the PMC forums and happened to find it
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I can play anytime during the summer and weekends, and at night during the school year
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: I have, but it was for no reason, i built a spawn and then they banned me because they wanted credit.
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: No
Redstone: 1, never used it, never needed to
Building: 6-7, love building, can follow any build style with a little help, and specialize in underground complexes
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 5, I can set up automated mob and crop farms, but i am not amazing at it.
Mining: 9, can mine for absolutley as long as needed, just put on a podcast and chill.
Pranking: 7, I enjoy pranking, and can do it fairly well
Teamwork: I can be a good part of a team, i am willing to change and adapt to whatever the team needs.

I am 15, live in the U.S. and have been playing MC since the launch of Beta, love the community and the game itself. I am a generally chill guy, but can get mad if irritated a lot(as do most). I would love to join the server and am excited to see your reply.
TheAllegedGamer123
07/20/2015 1:39 am
we looked at your app but it lacked the requirements that we are looking for. Sorry but denied
vectorx5000
07/19/2015 11:22 pm

IGN (in-game name): shane2001

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): vectorx5000, I don't have a microphone.

YouTube channel (optional): I don't have one for Minecraft.

Why do you want to join us?: I like single player, but I like to do community builds and work with others. I also just enjoy being around other people on builds.

What do you bring to our community?: I like to help on community projects and will help others with projects, as well as whatever is best for the server.

How did you find/hear about us?: I was looking for such a server on the Planet Minecraft server recruitment page.

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: About 4 days a week, 2-3 hours per day, occasionally longer.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: No, I haven't.

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Possibly, But not immediately.

Redstone: 7 1/2, I am fairly good at redstone and have created a few original contraptions.

Building: 8, I like building a lot, and am very meticulous about making builds look good and neat. I also enjoy building in lots of different styles.

Farming (automated/mob/crops): I am pretty good at simple crop and animal automated farms, but couldn't build a huge one, like a pigman farm.

Mining: 8 1/2, I'm not sure what to say here, but I'm good at mining and tend to be able to find a good amount of ores and diamonds.

Pranking: 5, Don't really prank much, but enjoy a good prank.

Teamwork: 8, I enjoy working with others on projects and am willing to help others with builds, redstone, etc.
TheAllegedGamer123
07/20/2015 1:39 am
im sorry but your app lacked detail. We are getting very picky now so we will have to deny
DecimusVelarius
07/19/2015 2:02 am
Age: I am Currently 15 Years old turning 16 at the end of this year.[/b]

IGN (in-game name): My In-Game name is DecimusVelarius

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): My Skype Username Is Croookstewiepimp This is also the most convenient way to contact me!

YouTube channel (optional): I have a channel but I would like to place new content on it before I start it

Why do you want to join us?: I would love to be a member apart of a strong tight nit community where I can showcase my skills help other players and what other members may not know I can try my hardest to teach them.

What do you bring to our community?: I will bring what I need to the server to ensure a friendly environment I am a very fun laid back guy and I enjoy pranks but I can be serious when it is time for me to conduct business.

How did you find/hear about us?: I was checking low and high for an SMP server and I saw this one is activity accepting members So I am here to try my hand in joining.

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I will play 5 Days a week for atleast 5-6 hours daily on a minimum but I will most likely Do a lot more.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: Who Has not? I try to follow all rules but sometimes you forget a rule or just simply mess up and get banned

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: I will try my best but my financial stability comes and goes.

Redstone: 5 I can provide the server with basic Redstone fixes and I can also follow tutorials.

Building: I would say about a 7 due to the fact that I am a very creative open minded person who likes to try new things in building never seen before.

Farming (automated/mob/crops): About a 6, I am good at some farms but others like a Pigman Farm I just cant do.

Mining: 8.5 I play UHC a lot so I am used to mining Carefully and efficiently to get the gear I need.

Pranking: 8 I enjoy a good prank every now and then and try to be original as possible

Teamwork: 10 A part of any community is team work helping each other is what makes the world go around

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: Well, I am 15 years old I enjoy UHC and SMP's I am looking to further my SMP Career So I can meet new people learn new things. If I am chosen I will try my hardest to do what the server needs to thrive. By choosing me you assure you get an active player who will do what ever is in the best interest of the server. I thank you for reading my application and I hope you will consider me for this Chance
TheAllegedGamer123
07/19/2015 10:36 pm
The team reviewed your app and.... YOUR IN! we cant wait to see you on!
DecimusVelarius
07/19/2015 10:50 pm
So When Will I Be Contacted Im excited to start and as soon as I get the IP ill hop on and start work
Bossmagnet44
07/15/2015 11:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
IGN (in-game name): 123kingbeast
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): beastking1231
YouTube channel (optional): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Mi4q ... CObVS1wbZA
Why do you want to join us?: I've always seen SMP's but never wanted to join one till servers started to become boring and want to go back to the good old days where everything was legit hand built.
What do you bring to our community?: A fun Atmosphere to the players of server but serious when needed and called upon. show respect to fellow players. I enjoy building houses and other thing's of that nature.
How did you find/hear about us?: Looking for SMP's on PMC
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: Day 4-6 unless busy than 2-3 Week 16+
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: Yes because of Abusive staff who showed no respect to their players
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Maybe when i get my job i should be able to
Rate your skills from 1 (noob) to 10 (pro), as well as a description of skill: 7, I love building things and always have since i bought this game.
Redstone: 6 I've done redstone Contraptions but i haven't focused on redstone since late 2014
Building: 7 I mainly focus on houses and castle entrances. Im not that good with interior designing but im better with Exterior
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 6 I'm better with Automated Crops than
Minning: 8 I mainly go into caves to a certain point than begin to strip mine to find other Materials when the cave is cleared/striped out of ore's and other useful materials
Pranking: 8, I love pranking people Kinda my thing that i do when i get bored. I mainly use Redstone to remove the floor than they fall in and have to mine/dig their way out.
Teamwork: 7, I've always been a team player i always share the fun with others instead of keeping all the glory to myself.

hope you enjoyed my app thanks for reading
TheAllegedGamer123
07/19/2015 10:22 pm
sorry for the late reply, I was away. The team looked at your app and decided that it was very limited and looks like it took minimal effort. We will have to deny you
Bull137
07/15/2015 3:00 am

IGN (in-game name): Bull137

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): Bull138

YouTube channel (optional): Don't have one sorry.

Why do you want to join us?: I've had my share of faction/pvp/skyblock servers and I'm looking for something different and closer to vanilla MC as I really enjoy it and this seems like a pretty good server with a good community.

What do you bring to our community?: Well I've been playing Minecraft since shortly after its release date so I have a lot of experience with the game. I'm also a very helpful and friendly person and will have no issues helping people whenever the need arises.

How did you find/hear about us?: Through a friend who is on this server.

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I currently have a lot of free time so easily 3/4hrs a day sometimes more.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: Only once and it was due to the language filter ignoring a space bar and recognizing it as a swear word (I said shh its a secret), managed to appeal and now I'm an admin on that same server.

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Currently no, but in the future it's possible.

Redstone: I'd say I'm pretty decent with redstone I can't make anything amazing but I can work it somewhat well so I'd give myself a 6.

Building: It depends really, I would probably say around a 6.

Farming (automated/mob/crops): When it comes to the automated farming for crops and whatnot I don't have much experience with it as I normally do it by hand so I'd say about a 3, but with the mobs/crops I'd say about a 7.

Mining: I would give myself an 8 or a 9

Pranking: I do enjoy pranking people but it's mostly just harmless fun where nothing gets destroyed.

Teamwork: I'd say a 9, as I enjoy being in a team.

My names Kyle, I'm currently studying a diploma of Project management and I enjoy gaming in my free time, with Minecraft being in my top 5. thanks for taking the time to read my application
TheAllegedGamer123
07/15/2015 5:52 pm
we liked your app, and you got accepted! accept me on skype!
P00f
07/14/2015 10:47 pm
Level 26 : Expert Miner
That doesn't make sense. If they say no they must have a reason, and I haven't done anything wrong
P00f
07/14/2015 9:36 pm
Also reason i said pranking 7 is because me and my friends have had a lot of fun pranking each other, only when we want to. I know where the line is between fun and disrespectful
P00f
07/14/2015 9:35 pm

IGN (in-game name): DatMinecraftNerd

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): lanid12

YouTube channel (optional): Nope

Why do you want to join us?: I have been playing on survival servers for a very long time. But I cannot find one that is for me. I play every single day almost and everyone on those servers know me. I would like to join you because I really want to be a part of a great minecraft survival group and have been looking for a long time. It would be great to make new friends in Minecraft and be able to be with a good, mature, group.

What do you bring to our community?: I am hard working and always help everyone out on the server. If someone needs help in any way I am always there. I have been playing minecraft for a very long time so i am pretty knowledgeable with it, and I love being part of a good fun community that has each others backs. It would be great if i found a good server, because I have not yet found one that is for me.

How did you find/hear about us?: I heard about you guys through planet minecraft (of course) and looking at recruitment forums

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I play minecraft every single day usually for about 3 hours a day, maybe even more, so that is how much time I would be dedicating.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: I have. It was a pretty tough situation. What happened was I joined a server, and was a mod/builder at the same time. I got promoted to admin and decided to be that instead of a builder. One day, the owner of the server (i can provide that if you would like) was drinking, and started talking bad about me to my friend. When i confronted him with this information, he demoted and banned me because of it and said I was showing him disrespect. I have messages to prove this and also many friends who can vouch for me that this happened. It was sadly an abuse of power.

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: I will definitely try, on the last server I played on and was staff on I donated 20 and was going to donate 25 more before the unfortunate events occurred.

Redstone: 6 *I am not super knowledgeable about redstone, but it is definitely something i am working on*
Building: 10
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 8
Mining: 10
Pranking: 7
Teamwork: 10

A little about me

My name is Carolann, I have been playing minecraft foreverrrr lol. I have probably about 4 survival servers i am playing on at the moment but they aren't really cutting it. Either no one likes to respond or participate, or it's just not a good feeling. I enjoy playing games very much, I have several computer ones but i have a lot more console I am a really joking fun person if you get to know me, but i was also raised with respect and know where to draw the line. I love making new friends and would be super happy to be able to be part of your group I love to do art (random I know haha) and that is one of my passions, whoever wants to see some can I will help anyone if they ask me and i love to be part of a group of friends.. :3
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 10:13 pm
Im not quite sure why you didnt get voted in, but the community came out to say no... im sorry
blazieken
07/14/2015 9:27 pm

IGN (in-game name): Blazeiken

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): InSAiNxSLAY3R

YouTube channel (optional): SS Shadow, just for videos watching.

To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible.I can easily handle large groups of people as i have had experience as an admin / owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, (since release i believe) and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing i can not do so good, is build, because i am not a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures. I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

What do you bring to our community?: I would be able to bring several things. I can bring my strong attitude which usually leads me to the top of most people. I can bring my friends to help make the server bigger! I can also bring my dedication when working for a server of ANY kind, whether being paid, or not. ^^

How did you find/hear about us?: I actually heard about you guys through the PMC forum, decided to look for a dedicated server, and well, i read through this, and thought, this server looks pretty dedicated, so why not try and apply? C:

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I can provide as much time as you need in a day.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: Yes. I have been banned for pvping in spawn with my friend after being told not to do it before. ^^

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Most likely when I get the paycheck c:

Redstone: 5ish I can only do the real basics of redstone.. Not too advanced with it ^^

Building: 5ish' I can't build, like at all. I'm one of the worst builders when it comes to building tbh.. Sorry D:

Farming (automated/mob/crops): 7 . Meh, not too good with it, but not too bad. I enjoy farming, but it just gets really boring after awhile.

Mining: 9. Personally, I love to mine. Whether it be staircase mining, or strip mining, it's extremely fun to me, whatever I do, and I can do it like all day. ^^

Pranking: I don't prank :C So 1 :b Pranking to me is just rude and not fun when it comes to playing minecraft.

Teamwork: 10 C: I say my hard work and dedication towards a team really pays off when it comes to working with people I like. This server seemed like a good fit, and I decided to bring my dedication here, and test it out here. ^^

Nothing interesting about me tbh, but I can speak very little spanish and that I come from Florida, and still live here. I enjoy playing sports, being active, and playing video games. Most of my team work comes from playing the sports. C: I'm also a really nice person!
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 10:14 pm
along with you, the community somehow got a greiferish vibe from you, and through that most voted no. Im sorry about that because i know these apps take work but you are denied.
Lucariobro99
07/14/2015 7:11 pm
IGN (in-game name):Neemo2, Im SO CHAGING IT, it was a prank :3
YouTube channel (optional): None, Cus im 13 and it's stupid to try to become a youtuber unless you know someone in da buissness.
Why do you want to join us?:plus i need a SMP server because regular minecraft servers such as mineplex bore me, survival is much more fun but its boring to do it alone @-@
What do you bring to our community?: I will bring my #SexyTimes Building skills, my ability to be a leader of a job and control a group, and generally bring happieness to everyone around me, (Yeah that's a lie :3)
How did you find/hear about us?: I saw your old post on the minecraft fourms and i was intrigued and decided to check this out.
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?:Well yes.. but when you play minecraft for a long time you will get banned, mainly because mods/admins are mean ;-; and I get angered/bored and join a random server and release anger i have built up :3
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: No, I would honestly concider it if i was involved in the server i would like to, but i do not have a proper job, and my parents wouldnt let me "waste" money, sorry :/
Redstone:7, Im not GREAT when it comes to redstone, but i can do basics and adapt to more complex machinery easily.
Building:9, i don't like to rate myself in too high regard but i like to think i'm 'Decent' when it comes to building, for example during fighting games such as bed wars, i would stay behind and build the base up instead of fighting like most people, concidering my laptop only gives me an average of 10fps -_- but i can still play, in fact, this christmas i will be receiving a new laptop, so, ya know ill be able to play at a normal fps ;-;
Farming (automated/mob/crops):6, ive never had a proper reason to farm concidering i don't join a smp for that long because people are terrible and i hate them all :3 But getting to the point i can EASILY make an automatic mob and/or crop farm :3
Mining:
Pranking:5, Again with the whole, not long smp term thing, but i think i could be decent at it :3
Teamwork:8, i feel i am good when it comes to teamwork, I can mainly handle a group and lead it, but concidering if i am accepted (Pls I Fan ;-;) i will be very low ranked and ill have to suck it up and just listen to my superiors

A bit about myself: I am a 13 year old that enjoys video games, Anime, Youtube/Twitch, and Food.... So much food.... besides that im just a normal person, no one unique, And im from Northern Ireland, one of the worst/most boring countries EVER! God i wish i lived in a GOOD country, the south is even better... but besides my own personal vendetta i just wanna chill with people that have the same intrests in me!
Thanks for reading my application and i hope you accept me! >_<
(Sorry for bad grammer etc, i wrote this and accidentally deleted it so i had to re-do it ;-;)
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 9:09 pm
the votes came in and although it was tight, most members voted you out. Im sorry but good luck
Vuvyn
07/14/2015 5:40 pm

IGN: Vuvyn (may be changed)

Skype: Petro Seman. I have a mic but i would prefer not to use it.

Youtube Channel: I don't have one nor am I planning to create one.

Why I want to join you: I would like to just relax and play some SMP on a neat looking and friendly server. I'll help the server and others in any way I can (except paying, sorry). Your community looks really respectful and mature, and I would consider myself in that category. I'm not a really busy person and my summer is going to be pretty relaxed so I'm looking for somewhere to dedicate my time into. This server is exactly what I'm looking for.

What I would bring to the community: I would bring conversation because I get interested and curious easily. Along with that comes humour and friendship . I like helping in building or projects as well. If you will ask me to do a job, I would be more than happy to help.

How I found out about this server: I saw your post on Planet Minecraft.

How long I would play on the server: Like I said, my summer is not going anywhere so about 2-4 hours a day (to be reduced during the school year). Maybe not every single day because I might have things to do etc.

Have I ever been banned?: I have never been banned from a server. I don't think I deserve to ever be banned because I don't want to make anyone's day bad just because mine is.

Would I be able to pay for the server: Sorry, but money is pretty low right now, so no.

My skills from 1-10:
Redstone: 5 I'm not Sethbling, and I'm not a noob, I can make simple creations but not advanced.
Building: 3 I'm not very creative but I can follow complex tutorials on Youtube .
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 6
Mining: 9 I really enjoy mining and I know plenty of tricks, but my weakness is getting lost.
Pranking: 4 I haven't done many pranks but I would like to.
Teamwork: 8-10 Teamwork is a very important skill to have imo. I can adapt to help different people and I try to be as kind and respectful as I can while doing it.

A bit about myself: I am a 13 year old boy that loves gaming, helping and communicating. I'm going into grade 8. This summer is more than boring so I want to join a server that's friendly and active and this seems like the one. I have played Minecraft for more than 3 years and know the game quite well. I have been a helper on a server that shut down.

I really hope you consider my application .
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 9:07 pm
The server voted and it is decided... Your in!
Yshi1610
07/14/2015 4:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN (in-game name): Yshi1610
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary) My skype is Yshi1610,and I have a microphone, but I don't like to talk much unless I really get to know you.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I want to do something new. I rarely play SMP, so basically I new to playing always in survival without any problems, and I want to get comfortable with it, or try to be, but otherwise I think it'll be fun!
What do you bring to our community?: I can bring humor and joy, but as of know I want to get to know the community because I'm shy.
How did you find/hear about us?:I was just looking around the forums and I found this forum.
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: It really depends what I'm doing that day, but I would say 2 hours maybe.
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: No I have not and I never plan to.
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Well I'm really young , so sadly I can help pay for the server.
Redstone:I'm so horrible at redstone. I had to get someone to help me make a redstone door. I would give myself a 1.
Building: I'm pretty good at building, but I've never actually built something in SMP, but creative wise, I would give myself an 8. Survival wise, I would give myself a 6.
Farming (automated/mob/crops):I don't really farm xp, but I farm crops, so I would say 5 or 6
Mining:I don't really know how you can be bad at mining, so a 10.
Pranking: I've never had time to do it, but I've had amazing ideas. I would say 6.
Teamwork:I've worked in 2 build teams, but they both broke up , so I would say 7 or 8.

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: Well, I'm a 10 year old girl who loves video games. I was born in the Phillipines I'm mature, but I can crack a joke here and there. I'm so shy, I shake when I speak in front of the whole class, or do a play. I'm friendly, calm, and never mean. I'm a quiet person who gets work done for school or anything else.
I hope you like my app.
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 8:23 pm
your application was quite limited, although the content was good. Sadly, our community thought that you would not really be a great fit for the server. Im sorry but good luck in your search
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
07/14/2015 4:22 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
IGN (in-game name):
My username is TheGaelicPotato

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary)
My Skype is CavanPhelan11, I can use a microphone but I tend to be shy and prefer to type.

YouTube channel (optional)
I don't have one currently but I can always create one!

Why do you want to join us?
I want to join your server to help it grow, I believe I can play a big part in helping the server advance and grow bigger!

What do you bring to our community?
I love to talk to people and know a bit about them, I like to play alongside others and work with them, I'm always friendly and always looking for a way to help! I'm also funny and very interesting to talk to!

How did you find/hear about us?
I was looking through the forums looking for a server with a good application to make sure the right people get the job!

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?
I can play for around 5 hours each day, except sometimes on Thurdays and Mondays due to training and matches for my local Hurling and Soccer club.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?
Yes, I use to do a lot of hacking on Minecraft during the 1.7.2 update, I then quit Minecraft for a while to do my State Exams and I haven't hacked since.

Will you be able to help pay for the server?
I might be able to in the future if necessary!

Rate your skills from 1 (noob) to 10 (pro), as well as a description of skill

Redstone: I'd say 4-5, it depends on the size of the project, I can do some but I find it hard to do big projects that require advanced redstone knowledge.

Building: I'd say 5-7, I can build some projects, depends on how advanced they are but I can be a good builder at times.

Farming (automated/mob/crops): I'd say 6, I have set up out dated automatic farms and mob grinders a while back so I can easily look up tutorials on Youtube to learn how to make a new one!

Mining: A 9-10, I don't really see Mining as a skill, Mining is basic knowledge of the game, It isn't really that hard to go mining, I think finding ores are just based off luck most of the time.

Pranking: A 7-8, I use to play this server with my friend, we went far from spawn and built a underground chamber, we claimed the land and set up a room with a bed and it was made from iron bars and stone brick, we would invite members to our faction and get them to sleep in the bed and kick them from the faction, the server permissions were messed up so we trapped him there, we then got the Admin and instead we placed Lava on his bed so when he respawed he died, he quit the srever after.

Teamwork: I'd say 9, depending on how the other members treat me and others, I am very friendly and I would like others to be the same way when I'm working or playing with them.
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 4:35 pm
We appreciate your honesty, so we will accept you to our server!
FawksX
07/14/2015 2:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
IGN (in-game name): DiamondRealm
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): diamondrealm
YouTube channel (optional): N/A
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join a SMP server because I have been watching a lot of the cube members videos on the Cube and I love survival! but without other people I don't like it
What do you bring to our community?: a Good builder, a small pranker and good manners (:P)
How did you find/hear about us?: a PlanetMinecraft Post today.
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I will be on everyday for aslong as possible
Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: I have been banned from a few servers for "Hacked" and I have been banned a few times for "hacks" because im a very good PvPer. (once I got banned for gtfo)
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: No, Sorry
Rate your skills from 1 (noob) to 10 (pro), as well as a description of skill: 9 It may be very high but I have been playing minecraft since the 24th of November 2013.
Redstone: 6
Building: 7
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 8
Mining:9.5
Pranking: 2 (lol)
Teamwork: 9.5 (my school report stated I work better in a team than alone but I don't think that's true)

Extra:

I can come into Skype calls but not talk because I do not have a microphone.
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 3:01 pm
im sorry but your app was a little limited, feel free to revise and make it longer though
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 2:29 pm
Make sure that you join today be cause the fight with the Ender dragon is coming up at 6:00
Someoneelse12345
07/14/2015 2:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN (in-game name): Darc_Dude

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): The Darc Nite (Darc_Dude)

YouTube channel (optional): I don't have the software nor the hardware for video making. I might build a new computer and get some recording and video editing software once I have the money.

Why do you want to join us?: I've been apart of several Community Survival servers which have all went down due to toxic players and inactivity. From the looks of it this server picks its players carefully and provide them enough enjoyment to keep them active. I want to become apart of this community because its more fun playing with others that are part of the group instead of some random people in a factions server.

What do you bring to our community?: Just myself and my skills which isn't very much. If you wanted someone with special talent or great skills then I'm not him. I am a friendly and mature person if you want that.

How did you find/hear about us?: I was checking the planet minecraft forums looking for a server like this and found this topic.`

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I would be online whenever other people are unless a project of mine (prank, build, mining expedition, etc.) would require me to play. I can't be entirely sure but you can count on me being on if others are as well. When others are not online I'll likely be playing other games.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: When I first started out I played only with my friends so I haven't had much experience on public servers. I have been wrongfully banned several times due to badmins and mods waiting for the smallest excuse to ban but since I appeal on forums I get myself unbanned after it's done.

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: I'm not entirely sure but I probably could whenever it's needed.

Redstone: I would rate my skill in redstone at 1. I have very little knowledge on this sort of thing and watching others play with this almost always leave me perplexed

Building: I would rate my building skill at 4 or 5. Just recently I've been very interested in increasing my building skill so you can expect my building skill to increase while we play.

Farming (automated/mob/crops): 4, My only skills in redstone is put to use here.

Mining: 7. I understand how to mine efficiently and everything that is needed for a mining expedition.

Pranking: 7, Strategy has taught me to be very cunning and would translate into me being good at setting pranks and traps.

Teamwork: ten outta ten no problem. I enjoy group work more then working alone. It's the reason why I want to join this Community Survival server.

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself
I am a 10th grader going onto his 11th. In my free time I play Multiplayer and Strategy games and study on Classical, Feudal and Renaissance Warfare. The games I play most are Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV and The Total War series. I haven't played Minecraft for a while because of the not so welcoming public servers, however I'd like to renew my interest by joining a whitelist community server instead of an open public one.
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 3:15 am
this application looks very well done and i would love to have you on the team! welcome aboard!
TheAllegedGamer123
07/14/2015 12:39 am
Still needing players! make sure that you submit an application to grab a spot!
TheAllegedGamer123
07/13/2015 9:08 pm
We are always looking for new applicants so apply today
RadiantGaming
07/13/2015 8:09 am
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
IGN (in-game name): RadiantPlayz
Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary): daxvanguard
YouTube channel (optional): youtube.com/radiantgamingftw
Why do you want to join us?: I think it will be a fun experience!
What do you bring to our community?: I am a very cooperative and friendly person and I love to collaborate with other players!
How did you find/hear about us?: This forum post!
How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: At the very least, 6 hours a week.
Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Not at the moment, but maybe in the future!
Redstone: 8. I've built many redstone creations on SMPs before, such as automatic farms, lighting systems, traps and even a rollercoaster!
Building: 5. Building isn't really my strong suit, but I love working with other players to make houses and various other buildings.
Farming (automated/mob/crops): 6. I have little experience with automatic farms, but I make pretty steady manual farms.
Mining: 8. I dedicate a lot of time hunting for diamonds!
Pranking: 8. I've pulled off some epic stuff on April Fools!
Teamwork: 7. I love working with other members of the community! But sometimes I might disagree with someone, but we will usually compromise.
Little bit more about me: I've been playing Minecraft since 2013(I think :\), but I've been playing Minecraft Pocket Edition since 2012. I love to PvP, and my specialty is ranged combat. I'm a bit of a try-hard, hence to dedication to mining. I love working with other players!

Thanks for considering and reading my application!

Cheers,
Radiant
TheAllegedGamer123
07/13/2015 1:35 pm
im sorry but your app was quite limited, denied
MrSebbelonien
07/13/2015 6:55 am

IGN: MrSebbelonien

Skype username: sebastian.larsson33

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSebbelonien

Why do you want to join us?: I got a comment on one of my videos saying that there was a server starting up and that you'd like to have me on it (if my application goes through ofcourse). I have for a long time wanted to be in a SMP without greifing and with a nice community. This seems like the perfect server and I was thrilled when I saw your invite. I've read some of the other applications and they all seem like nice people. It would be an honor for me to get to play with these gamers.

What do you bring to our community?: I would bring happiness and laughter! I am the kind of person who likes to joke a lot. I also think that I would help the server get out there as I am planning to make a let's play IF I'm actually accepted.

How did you find/hear about us?: As previously mentioned I got a comment on one of my videos asking if I was intrested. I must say, the comment was well written and made very curious. So good job!

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: I hardly play any vanilla minecraft nowadays, but I miss the days when I did! I mostly play Wynncraft (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about). But now that it's summer and all I think I would spend more time on gaming in general. With no job and no girlfriend (who needs them really?) I have nothing else to do. On a good day I could sit for 4-6 hours, while another day I might just log on for 15 minutes. It all depends on what happens in my real life.

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?: No I have not, I am an angel

Will you be able to help pay for the server?: Sadly, no. But if I get accepted and stay for long enough, I could start paying a small amout once I become of age.

Redstone: [3] My Knowledge of redstone is.... limited, to say the least. But if I really need to I will solve it.

Building: [6] I love building, and I'm fairly good at it. Once I get started I can come up with some really creative things. I'd say I'm decent at building

Farming (automated/mob/crops): [4] Every time I start up a vanilla world I feel like I need all these farms for automating things. Due to my lack of redstone knowledge this can sometimes be very difficult, but I do not give up!

Mining: [8] Mining is very boring, it's repetetive and dark, and sometimes even dangerous! But I am very good at it! I do not miss a single coal block, all blocks must be mined! I also have general knowledge of where the ores are most common and how to strip-mine etc.

Pranking: [pending] I haven't really been on any SMP servers but I can imagine being good at pranking so if you absolutly need a number I'd say I will be a solid 7.

Teamwork: [9] I often take the leader role if something has to be organized but I have no problem with obaying others. I am great at teamwork and always listen to what others have to say.

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself: I was born and raised in the beautiful land of Sweden! A magical land of mystery and love.... And cold a** winters. I've played minecraft since the beta days, 1.7 or something like that. I created a youtube channel 2 years ago which has just recently reached 1K subs I also play the guitar and sing, but I don't think that's relevant here.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, I am very excited and awaiting your response

MrSebbelonien
TheAllegedGamer123
07/13/2015 1:36 pm
I loved your app and so did the team! Come and join us!

PS: congrats on 1k!
OPBlitzZ
07/13/2015 4:05 am
AllegedGamer would you please look at your skype
OPBlitzZ
07/13/2015 3:07 am

IGN (in-game name): my IGN is OPBlitzZ

Skype username (required for group chat, no microphone necessary) cooper tassone and tne picture is a FaZe logo

YouTube channel (optional): sorry I dont have one

Why do you want to join us?: i want to be apart of a great team and yous look like yous are and i would love to be a builder or help for your server

What do you bring to our community?: What can i bring to your community i can build i can help anyone that asks i am good with commands

How did you find/hear about us?: i found out about the server on planet minecraft

How much time per day/per week will you play on the server?: i can be on the server for at least 4 to 5 hours every day

Have you ever been banned/removed from a server, and if so, why?:no i have not been from a server
Will you be able to help pay for the server?:yes i would be able to pay
Redstone:8
Building:
Farming (automated/mob/crops):9
Mining:8
Pranking:10
Teamwork:10

And finally, tell us a bit about yourself
i am from Brisbane Australia

I am an all round gamer

I am currently in grade 11 at school